Sad and bad news everybody...

Meanwhile In Pokemon: Girratina: THE ACTUAL GODDAMN DEVIL OF POKEMON
Digimon:Iḿ a computer virus totally not evil: Beyblade:Hmmmmmmmm Wtf Is wrong with japanesse people and their bey names Lucifer satan Longinus Hell Oh Don for get APOCALYPSE and GENESIS
I also look at some conspiracy theory and tbh some of these shows can hide a very dark secret
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I also look at some conspiracy theory and tbh some of these shows can hide a very dark secret

bruh
I cant watch them because of these dark theories so pls dont talk or his parents will see and he will be depressed because he will not be able to watch anything
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I also look at some conspiracy theory and tbh some of these shows can hide a very dark secret

Pokemon: Animals forced to fight each other By humans
Itś like those animals "forced to Perform in A circus"
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:49 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: When I sneak for a specific franchise, like this one, I may believe I find it ok without my parents decision and knowing about the franchise. As long if I can sneak for this using private browsing (like incognito mode), I won’t be found it because the pages you visit won’t be in the history. And no one can see my activity of what I’m searching!

All because I’m a Christian and my parents decided no Beyblade for me, I will sneak for this without being found out.
you can also use vpn so maybe the peeps that control your internet wont find out too (idk how this works, but I just know that vpn also helps in incognito)

Oh? The virtual private network? I never heard of that...
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can't stand seeing this is just so sad

IK

its just trash how parents think innocent things are demonic
(some of them are right, but not in this case, ok, there is lucifer and satan, frick, they were right)
Yo what about Diabolos, Apocalypse, Nemesis (MFB)
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:56 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

Pokemon: Animals forced to fight each other By humans

there is a thing that said the mon in pokemon is not for monsters but for demon

my mom said that and now I think what her IQ is
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:58 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can't stand seeing this is just so sad

IK

its just trash how parents think innocent things are demonic
(some of them are right, but not in this case, ok, there is lucifer and satan, frick, they were right)

My Dad: I show him Lucifer the end: My dad: (who's also Pretty nice and kinda cool: That's tight. Me: Wtf Does that mean?
Ikr guys? These kind of stuff don’t look demonic for Beyblade. You guys think it’s fine for me and Christians to do?
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:56 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Pokemon: Animals forced to fight each other By humans

there is a thing that said the mon in pokemon is not for monsters but for demon

my mom said that and now I think what her IQ is

My Dad: 22x 456x2/2x2IQ
I watch OG since I know its not as violent like MFB. Except for the death part of Ahem Kai
(Jan. 10, 2021  5:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I watch OG since I know its not as violent like MFB. Except for the death part of Ahem Kai

Kai Never died He passed out For Godsake
Well guys I’m gonna go for the night. I’m watching NFL Playoffs and expect to have a little Pokémon and Digimon night after the game. I might be on tomorrow, but depends on the length of the games. But yes I will sneak for Beyblade without being found out by parents. It was nice talking to you guys. Have a good night and see you sometimes tomorrow! ;)
(Jan. 10, 2021  5:07 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Well guys I’m gonna go for the night. I’m watching NFL Playoffs and expect to have a little Pokémon and Digimon night after the game. I might be on tomorrow, but depends on the length of the games. But yes I will sneak for Beyblade without being found out by parents. It was nice talking to you guys. Have a good night and see you sometimes tomorrow! Wink

WAIT! Don't get your necc snapped ok?
Funny how I live in a Christian family, and although my parents are a bit iffy with a few of the names, at the end of the day they don’t really care, and it’s probably because they’re just names and I myself don’t mind using these in a non spiritual context. For your situation it would probably be best to switch to Hasbro since any controversial names are changed, like Satan to Satomb, or Lucifer to Lucius.
(Jan. 10, 2021  5:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  5:07 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Well guys I’m gonna go for the night. I’m watching NFL Playoffs and expect to have a little Pokémon and Digimon night after the game. I might be on tomorrow, but depends on the length of the games. But yes I will sneak for Beyblade without being found out by parents. It was nice talking to you guys. Have a good night and see you sometimes tomorrow! Wink

WAIT! Don't get your necc snapped ok?

Ok
(Jan. 10, 2021  5:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I watch OG since I know its not as violent like MFB. Except for the death part of Ahem Kai

KAI DIDNT DAI
I feel sorry for some of you who tough parents I can see why they stop some of to watch some shows cause they do have inappropriate stuff. thankfully i never had to deal with this when i was younger cause my mom instead of banning from watching shows, anime or movies she made sit down in talk to me explaining what certain things means. so I have a cool Christian mom who those things never bother her which is why as a grown up those thing don't bother me at all I let my Gf little bro and sis watch shows (of course theirs some super aggressive one that I don't them watch) but the watch most of them . one thing I'll tell you guys sometimes parent do this cause the care for your well being so don't be to mad at them try and make them watch a few of those anime so that they can possibly see their no harm in a few .
That’s why you never tell your parents about the sub names. But seriously you shouldn’t be getting mad at the parents as they think that they’re doing what’s best for their child.
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s why you never tell your parents about the sub names. But seriously you shouldn’t be getting mad at the parents as they think that they’re doing what’s best for their child.

the problem is when they dont do the right thing (they are usually right but there are still times they are clearly wrong) and they dont even accept it, they think just because is what they want is going to be the best for us no matter how stupid it is, is literally like forcing your pet to eat chocolate (which we might like but they dont) and think is the same thing as giving your pet proper food! (Pets should never eat chocolate )
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:32 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: To be perfectly honest, my parents are like this too. (i would make points but Crab has already said most of what I was gonna say-)

But here is another thing, have they even watched the anime or are they just kinda making baseless claims without even watching one episode.

my dad didnt get me variant Lucifer beacuse of the name Unhappy
By it yourself then

(Jan. 10, 2021  4:07 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I thought I would get into Beyblade but my parents just realized they flagged the franchise as inappropriate and would not be available for me to watch and do. I wish I could but they found them all evil, including focus of worst monsters/beasts represents behind the top spinners toys being demonic...so they put it all to Red for Inappropriate Program. I need to figure out what to do since I been told not to do any of the Beyblade, and they leaving Digimon and Pokémon the only franchise appropriate for only me to watch and do, as they will both remain to Green for Approval/Appropriate Program...  Unhappy

After this entire Beyblade franchise was put to Yellow for Iffy/Moderate, unsure program after my parents finally looks at it and makes a decision if they should all be put to Green or Red.

My parents believe the way people and Beyblade battling each other using top spinners toys would be a crazy thing as she found out they all evil and demonic... 

Administrators/moderators, if you’re reading this, please don’t ban me because I won’t never leave this site. I need to stay on here because my friends and buddies will miss me if I ever announced on leaving here, but don’t worry I’ll always stay here! My parents told me don’t even think about looking up Beyblade, unless I have an idea to evade parents and sneak and watch and do Beyblade franchise series without getting caught by parents...  Unhappy

[Image: 985d0e81c9958077414e7ae85df609a0.png]
No need to care, just recorded it and watch when you are alone.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:37 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What franchise don't they let you watch?

Let’s see: Beyblade, Card Captor Sakura, Dinosaur King, Fairy Tale, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants (which I used to do from 2001-2006), K-ON.
Yeah, I understand the Yu-Gi-Oh! part, but I don't get why Dinosaur King and Spongebob (IDK about the new ones, but the older were harmless). For beyblade, I've an idea, in the MFB saga at least all the beys with "innaproprieted" names are associeted with the villains, so you can say that beyblade Metal fight is fine.
Most Christian parents are strict like this, but you can just watch it in secret.