Norbeck, MD
Tournament Results
East Norbeck Park
3131 Norbeck Road
  Meet under the picnic shelter
11:00am on 07/07/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hosts: The Supreme One and Yami

LocationThis event will be held outdoors at the East Norbeck Park. Please note that the tournament may be postponed due to inclement weather. 

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 12:00pm, please plan to arrive around 11:00am when registration will begin. Registration will close at 11:45am. If the participant cap has not been met at this time, waitlisted players will be offered a spot. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

Prizes: Due to WBO funds currently being put on hold, prizes will not be offered at this event (fortunately this also means no entry fees!)

Other Information:
Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:00 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade
[Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word! 
#BEYBLADE #MDBEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 02, 2019  4:28 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Hatashi I would be willing to battle you but I am 21st I used to be 4th and 9th

I haven’t looked at my rankings in a while since they were moving up and down for a bit.

I’m 28th now. Nipping at your toes.
Bah, rankings. I do not need to be the very best that no one ever was.
pffffff we all know the lower the number the better right

888 burst is amazing
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well, I’m going to run out to the store and get it. So yes only Hasbro. Also, can I be in your video? Smile

(Jul. 03, 2019  3:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I dunno, just chill or something. Also, any idea on what you want? Due date for orders is tomorrow night. 

Your stores have the wave of switchstrike with Hades H3 and Turbo Valtryek V3?

I don’t think so. I might go to Target to scope out what they have.
I would for shure battle you
Anyone want to sell/ trade a Jolt Dash?
I'm also interested in buying or trading for Blitz or Sting.
Do any of you guys have beys that are good/modded at breaking beys. Im bringing a fake bey thats really trash I wanna destroy in battle
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:27 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: Do any of you guys have beys that are good/modded at breaking beys. Im bringing a fake bey thats really trash I wanna destroy in  battle

I’ll bring my tN.12.Op
Hey guys, sadly I'll not be attending the tournament, my mom won't be able to bring me cause of her work, so, sorry for not being able to attend y'all, best of luck to you guys at the tournament
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:40 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hey guys, sadly I'll not be attending the tournament, my mom won't be able to bring me cause of her work, so, sorry for not being able to attend y'all, best of luck to you guys at the tournament

I feel you. I might not be able to go because of my dad’s work.
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:40 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hey guys, sadly I'll not be attending the tournament, my mom won't be able to bring me cause of her work, so, sorry for not being able to attend y'all, best of luck to you guys at the tournament

I feel you. I might not be able to go because of my dad’s work.

I do have an Idea if what Else I want if not hades h3 then...Or Sprysen Requiem? Also my mom is probably gonna record some of my tournament battles and yeah sure we can do like a chill or something! I’m so excited  to meet other balders!!! 
-All the best SS2 Blader
(Jul. 04, 2019  7:31 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I feel you. I might not be able to go because of my dad’s work.

I do have an Idea if what Else I want if not hades h3 then...Or Sprysen Requiem? Also my mom is probably gonna record some of my tournament battles and yeah sure we can do like a chill or something! I’m so excited  to meet other balders!!! 
-All the best SS2 Blader
How much for Sr3?
I can’t wait

This will be awesome

This will be awesome
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:50 AM)Rust lord Wrote: I can’t wait

This will be awesome

This will be awesome
Do you want any Hasbro stuff?
Ugh how much

How much money

I do need some stuff

How much money CheetoBlader
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Rust lord Wrote: Ugh how much

How much money

I do need some stuff

Can you please quit spamming?
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Rust lord Wrote: Ugh how much

How much money

I do need some stuff

Pick what you want. Then we’ll discuss priceSmile
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:55 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Rust lord Wrote: Ugh how much

How much money

I do need some stuff

Can you please quit spamming?
It’s not really spamming and he’s excited too so…
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:55 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can you please quit spamming?
It’s not really spamming and he’s excited too so…

Well.... Ok.
What beys are you selling CheetoBlader

I am not spamming

So what beys are you selling
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:57 AM)Rust lord Wrote: What beys are you selling CheetoBlader

I am not spamming

Pick some Hasbro beys and we’ll discuss price. I’m going to go shopping tomorrow.
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:57 AM)Rust lord Wrote: What beys are you selling CheetoBlader

I am not spamming

Pick some Hasbro beys and we’ll discuss price. I’m going to go shopping tomorrow.

Are you still going
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:00 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Pick some Hasbro beys and we’ll discuss price. I’m going to go shopping tomorrow.

Are you still going

I’ll probably find out tomorrow.