Recent Beyblade Purchases

Oh nice, Tris!
Is there two Wolborg MS in there? And a Dragoon MS? And so much more rare stuff?
Nice purchase, bro.
Kaizer
frick you XD
Yay I just won a NIB Wolborg 4 on eBay from the seller on eBay uk with loads of NIB plastics for £11.
(Dec. 04, 2011  9:35 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Dragoon GT NIB for £20.

*Buys tickets for a plane to take me to wherever the hell in England you live* oh and if you wake up and you can't find your NIB GT... umm CRU did it ;D
Get it right! Blame it on me! ;D
Nice purchase Soldier!
I just bought 24 pcs. NIB Dragoon MS XD reservation is now being accepted ...lol
(Dec. 04, 2011  9:51 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I just bought 24 pcs. NIB Dragoon MS XD reservation is now being accepted ...lol

LOL!!! XD wow hahah now we know why all the DGMS's are soo rare haha it's cause JR_Tiger has them all hahahahah!!!! XD JK bro!! ;p anyways great purchase I assume this is from that YJA auction?
just got my BB-121 Ultimate DX(Deluxe) Set Grin
What auction!...lol (wink..wink) XD
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: What auction!...lol (wink..wink) XD

Hmm idk haha!! Wink Wink Wink make it 4 and we have a deal! BLACK DGGT! )hahaha JKJK!! ;p
Very sad since the seller forced me to cancel the transaction because he doesn't ship to NZ -.-
The Phantom Force Galeon....
Why did he list it in your country then?

Honestly, in that case he needs to cancel it himself.
little over-the-top price, no?
Venus and Dranzer GT..i would do anything to get them..hahaha..anyway..i'm satisfied with it.. Grin
haha
(Dec. 05, 2011  4:14 AM)Dan Wrote: little over-the-top price, no?

The used solo prices of many beys in that approach/exceed 30 dollars. The two Wyvern DJ alone are worth more than 99.

Nice lot, Benjo.
Seemed used to hell to me.. Tongue_out
Meh

Edit: wow... Chody (raigecko13) has a Venusian G and he would have sold it to you..... Tongue_out
Nah, Dan, Benjo bagged a nice deal there, most of the beys in that lot are quite rare.
(Dec. 05, 2011  4:21 AM)Dan Wrote: Seemed used to hell to me.. Tongue_out
Meh

Edit: wow... Chody (raigecko13) has a Venusian G and he would have sold it to you..... Tongue_out

great, now people know that I have it
come at me bros
haha..really?i thought cody had one...
and sold it to other person..haha..anyway.
thanks Th!nk and Hazel..i would sell those Wyvern DJ right?haha
Nah, still got it.
(Dec. 05, 2011  7:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Nah, still got it.

Haha wanna sell it?! Eh eh (wink...wink!) Wink

Anyways back in topic:

Awesome purchase Ben-Ben!! Grin I'm really jelly of your venusian G haha gimme dat bey now!! Eee
lol..get it from Cody..haha..
the one in the lot seems to have nice stickers...XD
Managed to get -

NIB Metal Driger (Yay for another HMC lol)
NIB Phantom Force Bearing Stinger
NIB Trygle
NIB Bound Defenser (Looks cool, probably rubbish but cheap lol)
a lot with 18 Beyblades and a Draciel Fortress Stadium for £10.79 (including Postage and Packing!). Some of the highlights - Dranzer V2, Driger G, Vortex Ape, Draciel G/V, Dragoon S, Dranzer S (Clear with Red WD) & Metal Masters Kid Dragoon.
(Dec. 05, 2011  1:05 PM)Blitz Wrote: Managed to get -

NIB Metal Driger (Yay for another HMC lol)
NIB Phantom Force Bearing Stinger
NIB Trygle
NIB Bound Defenser (Looks cool, probably rubbish but cheap lol)
a lot with 18 Beyblades and a Draciel Fortress Stadium for £10.79 (including Postage and Packing!). Some of the highlights - Dranzer V2, Driger G, Vortex Ape, Draciel G/V, Dragoon S, Dranzer S (Clear with Red WD) & Metal Masters Kid Dragoon.

When PF MDBS arrives, could you see if the Tip fits in Dragoon V2's base (in wolborgs SG)? A couple of us are finding it touches the edges and doesn't spin freely.

And yeah don't use Bound Defenser, the two bound beys are two of the most delicate non-gold-plastic beyblades ever made. Keep it looking pretty Wink

Metal Masters Kid Dragoon is one of the nicer recolours of it.