Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 05, 2011  4:16 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Venus and Dranzer GT..i would do anything to get them..hahaha..anyway..i'm satisfied with it.. Grin
haha
great purchase man, i'd spray that venus in case i got it
the red one......urgh. =_=
anyway that dranzer GT is awesome as well, plus
im feel curious on that 2 colors seaborg.......
Just recently ordered:
Dranzer G
Dranzer S (Red Ver.NIP)
Gaia Dragoon S
Driger V2
Dranzer V2
and 2 Grips!

Not a bad start still looking for Dranzer GT really bad
Got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF a couple of days ago along with (finally) a Gravity "Destroyer" AD145WD. Still haven't got Kerbecs (a little kid got the last one), but Ray Gil, Flame Serpent and Poison Virgo were available. Haven't seen the others yet.
Also got "Twisted Tempo" 145WD and Rock "Zurafa" R145WB a few weeks ago.

Anyways, MM "wave 3" seems to be out in Portugal.
(Dec. 05, 2011  6:12 PM)KoD PT Wrote: Got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF a couple of days ago along with (finally) a Gravity "Destroyer" AD145WD. Still haven't got Kerbecs (a little kid got the last one), but Ray Gil, Flame Serpent and Poison Virgo were available. Haven't seen the others yet.

nice buys

i can never seem to find a gravity or twisted.....grrrr Argh!

(Dec. 05, 2011  7:55 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  6:12 PM)KoD PT Wrote: Got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF a couple of days ago along with (finally) a Gravity "Destroyer" AD145WD. Still haven't got Kerbecs (a little kid got the last one), but Ray Gil, Flame Serpent and Poison Virgo were available. Haven't seen the others yet.

nice buys

i can never seem to find a gravity or twisted.....grrrr Argh!

Gravity Destroyer/Perseus and Twisted/Basalt Horogium/Tempo are quite rare. That's why you can't find them. It would probably be better to get it from TakaraTomy.

(Dec. 05, 2011  5:49 PM)roux Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  4:16 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Venus and Dranzer GT..i would do anything to get them..hahaha..anyway..i'm satisfied with it.. Grin
haha
great purchase man, i'd spray that venus in case i got it
the red one......urgh. =_=
anyway that dranzer GT is awesome as well, plus
im feel curious on that 2 colors seaborg.......
haha..thats the hasbro hyper blades recolor..they released some bey in dual color..same like the ugly yellow-orange dragoon f and etc..
I'm getting a new BB-115 MARS. RED BeyLauncher LR, a great choice for anyone!
I'm getting:
Duo Uranus
Death Quetzalcoatl
Ray Gil
Screw Capricorn
Ray Unicorno
Orange MF-2 Custom Version
All TT of course. Great way to maybe try to catch up on this new meta. I woulda liked getting Phantom Orion but I got Gil, Capricorn, and Unicorno for $36 and I really need all of their parts.
(Dec. 06, 2011  3:24 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I'm getting a new BB-115 MARS. RED BeyLauncher LR, a great choice for anyone!

Great. I think BeyCenter should get one too..

I personally need one myself, as well.
Wait, wut.

When did that happen lol. It's a great purchase, yes, but wut.
Um. Just got a Ray Gil 100RSF. Metal Masters. Hasbro. Ye. Kthxbai.
-awkward-
Even if it's used, that's very impressive for a Driger S. Nice one! How bad is the condition though?
Tris haha umm nice but bro!! Smile

Kaizer hahaha cool....wait what 90 cents?!? Chocked_2 that's cheap bro haha very nice!! Grin
(Dec. 07, 2011  3:49 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Well yes......
*Ahem*
Used Driger S for about 90 cents.
How the firetruck...
I thought getting a mint one from Dusty for about 7 or 8 bucks was good D:
lol nice buy
(Dec. 07, 2011  3:55 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Lol asking around the school is great XD
Tired
lol
That won't work here, apparently, no one here has ever heard of Beyblade or ever liked it... only Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, of course.
Regardless, nice purchase.

u betr haz u sum fun wif dat driger s, yo
Wow, that hurt to type... me no liek da bad grammar Tongue_out

(Dec. 07, 2011  3:52 AM)Evolution Wrote: Tris haha umm nice but bro!! Smile

Kaizer hahaha cool....wait what 90 cents?!? Chocked_2 that's cheap bro haha very nice!! Grin

lol. I was bored, and found some random thing at Walmart :p.

Kaizer, whoa! That is AMAZING. WITH CAPS !
Ordered up a Phantom Orion, can't wait. Like one of those little kids who start crying because the mailbox was empty. Jk.
Man, nice buy, that thing looks sweet.
That one posted on eBay?

Yeah it is pretty awesome, though I'd probably put PF just slightly ahead of it.
But by all means extremely attractive, at least to me!
(Dec. 08, 2011  4:06 AM)Dan Wrote: That one posted on eBay?

Yeah it is pretty awesome, though I'd probably put PF just slightly ahead of it.
But by all means extremely attractive, at least to me!
Yeah, that one posted on eBay.
By PF you mean Phantom Force? That thing is just too awesome, lol.

Thanks th!nk and Dan!
(Dec. 08, 2011  4:00 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Just bought a NIB BBA Balancer.
Yay

Lolz! Awesome buy bro!! Smile you gonna battle it? Or you gonna turn into a collector like yours truly hahaha?! :p
I seriously bought a Dark Wolf for laughs...because the one i looted from a random corpse in a skyscraper (beyblade joke for those who dont know) was broken.