Recent Beyblade Purchases

@DRAGOONMS9894 oh nice value pack haha I really like those beys!! Grin

Kaizer hahaha wow very, very nice bro!! I assume these are from user "apoepleman"(I think that's his name?) right?! Grin
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:21 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Sooo.....true!
I got it for a ''steal''
*Mediocre laughs commence*

Ah very good Kaizer!! Wink I knew I taught you well hahahahahah LOL!! ;p JK!! ;p how much did you pay? Tell me through PM though.. Wink
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:11 AM)Evolution Wrote: @DRAGOONMS9894 oh nice value pack haha I really like those beys!! Grin

IKR and guess how much it cost me

oh and thanks

(Dec. 03, 2011  5:27 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:11 AM)Evolution Wrote: @DRAGOONMS9894 oh nice value pack haha I really like those beys!! Grin

IKR and guess how much it cost me

oh and thanks

Wow only $9?!? Chocked_2 haha that is a great purchase since most of the time I get 1 of those beys for that price(well I think it's actually $8?), but nonetheless it is still a dollar more which means it was a great deal!! Wink
I bought a hasbro flame byxis. I must say I love the recolor. I am going to put some stickers on it once I am done testing it out.

I also bought a better tackle box with a handle to carry my beys and launchers around.
Arrived yesterday: Mercury Anubis 85 XF (Brave Ver.) + Starter Leone MF + Black Bakushin Susanow Grin
Wow! Sweet purchases, Galaxy!
All of those are quite rare!
Those are certainly gonna look good in your collection, and not in the beystadium. Grin
I have just won this amazing rare beyblade from Yahoo Japan Auction, and you should know who is my middleman. XD Link to the beyblade: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d125330155

I was so shocked that this rare bey only cost 3500 yen. Fantastic price. XD
Hm...
What a purchase! Grin
The Wolborg MS Ice Blue Version is rare, and getting it at such a low price is just great!
Yes, bro, that's why I was shocked to get it at a low price and it includes the tournament case orange colour ver.
I bet anyone see my thread will be jealous.
Not a bad price. By the time you pay all the fees and shipping cost, I would say around $65US about an average price for Wolborg MS BLue Smile
Foxy hmm nice purchase, good job! I really like the color of that bey haha it's a very nice color!! Smile oh and yeah like JR_Tiger said its probably a average price for a ice blue wolborg ms! Either way good purchase bro! Wink
thanks guys, happy to have it as my own Christmas present. XD although I am paying it by myself.
You're welcome.

The urge, she almost overcame me.
That was like my best purchase in Plastics when I was a child.
XD
That is a very nice lot with several rare and valuable parts.
Tris..nice lot..congrats..it has DGMS...LOL..nice catch..if you happen to sell draciel g...contact me..haha
(Dec. 04, 2011  6:48 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Big fat YAY!
Tons of rare parts, how much on ebay?

$155CAD i think. Thanks youtube! (It was partner money)

(Dec. 04, 2011  6:48 AM)Hazel Wrote: That is a very nice lot with several rare and valuable parts.

Thanks ! :D

(Dec. 04, 2011  6:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Tris..nice lot..congrats..it has DGMS...LOL..nice catch..if you happen to sell draciel g...contact me..haha

Make that my SECOND DGMS xD. Annd. Hahaha. I don't sell. Srry ;D
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:37 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1287
YEAH BOY!

Nice catch. Lucky I didn't see it Wink