Recent Beyblade Purchases

Finally, got my Blue Phantom Vari Ares for 6$, its not mint though.
[Image: 73ib91.jpg]

Well I bought three RBV of a certain RBV and once again got the prize beyblade. I swear I'm not going this on purpose, whenever I buy three of these I always seem to get the prize!

Anyway, Dead Hades is beautiful, I love it! It's really heavy when holding it which is expected. It seems really powerful from playing around with it briefly. 11 is 11, so meh. Turn looks fantastic, though it scrapes a lot and the modes don't seem to be all that different. Zephyr' looks great with that purple, and it is pretty good from what I can tell. A solid prize beyblade overall and probably my favourite prize beyblade in Burst.
[Image: 2195h05.jpg]

Another order arrived and I got the corocoro exclusive Ul! It's not the most useful thing but I saw it for about £26, and had to get it because it was such a good deal! I could've got the Twin Nemesis version but that simply wouldn't do, I had to get this one. I honestly thought it would be tighter but the spring just feels average. Still, great collectors piece, and I got a 3D printed glow in the dark Level Chip for free too, which I didn't expect but was cool!
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2195h05.jpg]

Another order arrived and I got the corocoro exclusive Ul! It's not the most useful thing but I saw it for about £26, and had to get it because it was such a good deal! I could've got the Twin Nemesis version but that simply wouldn't do, I had to get this one. I honestly thought it would be tighter but the spring just feels average. Still, great collectors piece, and I got a 3D printed glow in the dark Level Chip for free too, which I didn't expect but was cool!

Noice 
What are the main differences between this and the twin nemesis version again?
(Nov. 16, 2018  3:35 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Noice 
What are the main differences between this and the twin nemesis version again?

The Twin Nemesis version is supposedly looser but I don't know if that's true or not.
Here's my first plastic gen haul! Found it on Letgo app for $30. Pretty good shape considering they came from the first owner. Black Dranzer is surprisingly great shape.

[Image: EVNSG0B.jpg]
[Image: 3Cqxrqc.jpg]
[Image: joFapXq.jpg]
[Image: LPhV3Tq.jpg]
My fourth ZenMarket package. It came with 2 nasty fake beyblades. Got a few bits to sell.
[Image: 30973218137_f768f214df_h.jpg]Untitled by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

Here they are with all the stickers on...
[Image: 44999486845_66cdcb2f62_b.jpg]Untitled by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
Got myself a NIB Round Shell MS for £21 and it looks really cool. I already owned a Round Shell MS before this but it was used and was missing the special bit chip and launcher. Now that I have it it finally feels complete, and I'm glad to have my favourite HMS in good condition. This is also the only HMS purchase I have that doesn't have a bootleg winder, best of all it hasn't snapped... yet.

I can't get Tinypic to work at the moment, so no pictures yet unfortunately :(.
EDIT: Here's my photo of it.
[Image: nx7s7l.jpg]
(Nov. 20, 2018  8:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Got myself a NIB Round Shell MS for £21 and it looks really cool. I already owned a Round Shell MS before this but it was used and was missing the special bit chip and launcher. Now that I have it it finally feels complete, and I'm glad to have my favourite HMS in good condition. This is also the only HMS purchase I have that doesn't have a bootleg winder, best of all it hasn't snapped... yet.

I can't get Tinypic to work at the moment, so no pictures yet unfortunately Unhappy.

Bit chip or bit protector?
(Nov. 21, 2018  8:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  8:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Got myself a NIB Round Shell MS for £21 and it looks really cool. I already owned a Round Shell MS before this but it was used and was missing the special bit chip and launcher. Now that I have it it finally feels complete, and I'm glad to have my favourite HMS in good condition. This is also the only HMS purchase I have that doesn't have a bootleg winder, best of all it hasn't snapped... yet.

I can't get Tinypic to work at the moment, so no pictures yet unfortunately Unhappy.

Bit chip or bit protector?

Well, you obviously know what I meant.
[Image: jg1n3p.jpg]

I got one of my favourite plastic beyblades of all time, Gigars, in NIB as well. I got this for £27 and considering it was NIB I was incredibly happy with it.

There were a lot of stickers but it was worth it in the end. Gigars doesn't seem to have any super noteworthy parts competitively but it's fun and looks great all around. It's also my second BEGA beyblade after Zeus so yay.
[Image: Dgfvgd2.jpg]

[Image: GwAhyJ9.jpg]

[Image: 8zCJqCI.jpg]

Finally got my Shining Amaterios.α'α.αn!
(Nov. 30, 2018  2:56 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: Dgfvgd2.jpg]

What did it cost?
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:39 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  2:56 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: Dgfvgd2.jpg]

What did it cost?

He won it in japan
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:39 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: What did it cost?

He won it in japan

Ah I see.
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:58 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: He won it in japan

Ah I see.

Whoa, as in won it for free? Or won it in a Japanese auction?
(Nov. 30, 2018  9:40 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:58 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Ah I see.

Whoa, as in won it for free? Or won it in a Japanese auction?
92,000 Beypoints- I guess it isn't free
[Image: kdx1fq.jpg]

This set arrived yesterday and I love it! But to give my thoughts on each beyblade:

Bloody Longinus .1D.Cy - Well it's the first time I got a Cycle driver, not even joking. Cycle is cool but it's not amazing. Still something for my G2.V.Cy combo though so... anyway, 1', already have that and ehhh. Purple Dagger looks great but I have no use for it. Purple bL is my first bL so it's cool, and the recolour looks fantastic here! The black bL looks better than the original. Overall a decent part of the set.

Crash Ragnaruk .5C.Vl' - The white cR looks cool, it's got a ghostly feel to it and looks great on Z', and presumably clear Ds' too. I've heard this ones looser but mine feels exactly the same as the original. 5 is okay, but I already have a few of those. Cross looks cool, the green is actually similar to the tW green Glaive. Vl' is meh, not a fan of Vl and adding a tighter spring doesn't help. This is the weakest part of the set in my opinion.

Orb Egis .Ω.Qs - Orb Egis looks as beautiful as always, and I think this version, while pretty similar to the RLC variant looks slightly better with the dark blue. Outer is a fantastic disk, I am SO glad they included an unpainted version here. The disk, along with Qs was THE very reason I wanted this set. Speaking of Qs, I love the driver, such a great concept and it's fun to play with but... yeah it performs horribly, it's so bad haha, but I love it!

Cho Z Spriggan .0W.Zt' - The layer is so chunky, it's as wide as mG at it's widest point and it's thicker. The layer itself feels good, I'm not sure how useful it is but it looks great and seems alright. The burst prevention wings pop out fairly easily when launched. 0 is cool, but I have so many at this point. Wall is a nice looking frame, it scrapes like crazy though, unless it's Bearing. Zt' is okay, I like Zt but not that much, and adding a tighter spring doesn't really change my mind.

Overall fantastic set, it's worth it for the two main beys alone.
[Image: vgiweo.jpg]

So I've recently been in a Metal Fight Beyblade mood and I did get Vulcan Horuseus and Basalt Horogium, the TT versions which I never mentioned here. What was really amazing was this TT Beat Lynx I got for about £21 NIB! I've always wanted this beyblade ever since it came out and I finally got it. Now unlike my other RBV prizes I actually got this one confirmed so I wasn't gambling this one.

I mainly wanted it for TH170, but the rest of the parts are just fantastic, I couldn't have it without any of them. This thing is also WICKEDLY balanced stock, at least mine is, it spins so smoothly.

Now to wait for Flame Libra and the Ultimate DX Set with Duo Uranus.

EDIT: Oh and I made a terrible blunder of adding the face sticker on. The sticker looks nice but isn't show accurate and it looks better this way anyway. I luckily managed to barely avoid wasting the sticker by peeling it carefully.

[Image: 2w3npqx.jpg]
[Image: MCN2umJ.jpg]

Finally got these! Some Cho-Z Customize Sets, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Archer Hercules.10C.A', and luckily I was able to find an auction with just Left αpollos and Right αrtemis.
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:39 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: What did it cost?

He won it in japan

Oh no. My friend Jman beats with that be in the app and absolutely REKTS ME. That bey is currently the bane of my existence XD it's lvl 5... its a cho z bey. My best bey is a lvl 4 lost longinus. I burst in one hit... Im thinking of hunting it down sooooo yeah LOL
https://imgur.com/a/qGHWa62

Thunder Pegasus is the most I've ever spent on a bey, venus is v pretty

[Image: jp8qnQK]
Well, over the past few weeks I've gotten some more MFB, a few pretty rare ones nowadays:

First was Flame Libra T125ES
My Hasbro Flame Libra was starting to get pretty worn down, more specifically the tip and the overall look to it so I got myself the TT version, and plus Flame Libra was getting harder to find nowadays.

And while this Libra is great, I like it, the T125 shattered one of it's wings clean off in it's first battle... against... Dark Wolf, which sucks. So now I have to use the Hasbro one which is slightly off colour but it's fine I guess. I wish I was kidding about T125, but...

At least it's not the ES tip, which was the most important part IMO.

The next one is the Strongest Blader Set

I got this because I don't have Blitz Unicorno yet. This is also the Sono Kong version of the set, as I saw someone on eBay sell these sets for £27, which was an amazing deal considering how rare this is. I like Blitz Unicorno, it's pretty violent because of it's recoil, similar to Ray Gil in a way. I don't use this too often to avoid breaking it. Granted I have a cheap replacement option by purchasing the set again but I want to make it last. The yellow Basalt Horogium is cool too, I love the colours of it, and it has the MF-H, which I didn't have until now. The Nightmare Rex looks cool too, and I love the colours of UW145EWD, and I finally get an EWD that won't wear with just ten spins. The big orange tool looked nice and the Deck Box the Sono Kong version came with was a nice addition.

Next is Fusion Hades AD145SWD
I got this one to complete my 4D RBV prize bey collection, but just looking at it IRL, I love this thing. It is beautiful, and Hades is easily in my Top Five clear wheels. The Fusion wheel (har har) is cool, it's not amazing by any means but it's alright. The rubber feels more like plastic, even more so than Hasbro R145 does. The absorption gimmick works well enough so hey. AD145 in red is nice to have, and looks nice and red SWD is cool. The stock performance of this beyblade isn't bad stamina wise, it's not as good as Phantom Orion or Duo Uranus, but it's decent.

Ultimate DX Set
Probably the most expensive purchase I've made here. But it is a rare set and has a lot of things making it worth it. Even though I'm not a huge Duo Uranus fan, it is undoubtedly a must have purchase for MFB, Duo is arguably the best stamina wheel so I really wanted it. It looks nicer IRL and the mode change is fun. A gold 230WD is great too, and the WD won't wear down as fast as my Hasbro Sparks FX version. One thing I hated is the tiny lightning stickers on Uranus, what is the point? They are the smallest stickers I've ever seen, are made of paper, and there was no marking or engravement for the stickers, and they hardly change the way it looks, if at all. Wing Pegasis 90WF is cool too, not my favourite, but I wanted to try the Wing wheels mode change, back then I didn't see the difference of the mode change at all but now I sort of see it. L-Drago Guardian was alright, I love the design of the metal wheel, the clear wheel looked cool and the S130 and MB in silver looked cool, so... yeah. The large blue tool looks cool too, and it comes with MF-H and MF-F which makes it even better. The LR Beylauncher inclusion is great too, it's good to have it, although I've been warned about it's fragility. It did stop on me, the string wouldn't retract and it felt stiff so I assumed the coil broke, but apparently not as I got it to work again after disassembling the thing. It also came with DF105LRF, no complaints there.

MFB Random Booster Vol. 8

I couldn't complete my MFB purchase without buying at least one booster from my favourite RBV of all time, and I desperately needed Jade Jupiter. Now seeing as I already had Forbidden Eonis ED145FB beforehand, I prayed not to get that one, nor the useless green Eonis pull. And here's what I pulled...

Jade Jupiter S130RB
I actually got this one alongside RBV8, just in case I get two Jupiters (oh I wish...). But yeah I got a confirmed Jade Jupiter for a decent price and I love this beyblade. This was so I could complete my 4D RBV prize bey collection, and it is relevant to the show. Jade is carp, it's so light and recoily and even loses to Earth and Burn, but looks great and I love the gimmick. Jupiter looks nice in purple, S130 is a nice dark green and RB is cool, my first one too. I wouldn't use it over CS or RDF but it is good and there just in case. This is a great purchase and I'm so glad to own it!
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:10 PM)Diabooty Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/qGHWa62

Woah, how much did you pay for that. Like damn
(Jan. 03, 2019  9:26 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:10 PM)Diabooty Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/qGHWa62

Woah, how much did you pay for that. Like damn

It was about £600 with taxes n stuff, but it’s so pretty :o