Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 26, 2014  8:53 PM)" L Wrote: I just got these. Are they good? I payed £35.00:

Nice purchases ''L''!
Also, Zero-G Random Booster Volume 3 Full Set, should be arriving sometime this week Cute
I got a few ZGRBV3s (woo abbreviations) for Christmas, one containing Shinobi Genbull and the other has Shinobi Gryph. I actually laughed when I saw the hot pink Shinobi on Gryph, though I was quite excited to get a Genbull.

Not that recent, but hey XD
(Jan. 26, 2014  8:53 PM)" L Wrote: I just got these. Are they good? I payed £35.00:

I don't think you're very wise with finding cheaper products, because dimsum2u's is sooo much cheaper:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

£14 .. only. You could have gotten a load of more stuff the with rest.

Even if he didn't have any left in stock, i'm pretty sure buying the G3 versions seperately on eBay still would have been cheaper:
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=...26_arr%3D1
So you're saying I'm not good at Beyblade shopping? I guess your right, I seem to be getting ripped off all the time. That's sad to hear. Guess I'm not gonna buy anything else. Unless I PM you first, haha.
(Jan. 27, 2014  5:12 AM)" L Wrote: So you're saying I'm not good at Beyblade shopping? I guess your right, I seem to be getting ripped off all the time. That's sad to hear. Guess I'm not gonna buy anything else. Unless I PM you first, haha.

As in, you don't seem to research before you purchase; seeing if you can get a better deal. You can post in the eBay topic before buying or PM me, whichever is fine. But only if you want that is.
Just got that RBV9 booster pack in the mail. Sadly, it's a Cloud Lyra... still pretty cool though.
(Jan. 28, 2014  6:11 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: Just got that RBV9 booster pack in the mail. Sadly, it's a Cloud Lyra... still pretty cool though.

Well, it's not the best pull, but Cloud is cool for collection and fun to play with Smile
Wooooo! My Zero-G Random Booster Volume 3's just came in! Damn, I'm loving those F230's! Also, for some reason, My brown F230 is working fairly good. Smile
FINALLY got the Galaxy Pegasus DX set, BB-10 all the way!!!!!! Can finally do some testing Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:54 AM)purdochickenfam Wrote: FINALLY got the Galaxy Pegasus DX set, BB-10 all the way!!!!!! Can finally do some testing Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Congratulations on your purchase! Smile Speaking of which, I need a new BB-10. Mines is getting kind of torn. Smile
I just picked up Blitz striker 100rsf and a phantom orion BGrin finally got a BGrin yeah!
(Feb. 04, 2014  5:42 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: limited stuff

Cool! Congrats on those smexy Quetz's!

#2,620 post
just got two trypios one geen and one yellow both boxed and brand new for £14 including pnp, and i also got a salamander cyclone stadium for£ 5.99 (my first venture into zero g/shogun steel apart from the dragooon i won here)

trypio's
(Feb. 04, 2014  10:30 PM)Morsoe Wrote: just got two trypios one geen and one yellow both boxed and brand new for £14 including pnp, and i also got a salamander cyclone stadium for£ 5.99 (my first venture into zero g/shogun steel apart from the dragooon i won here)

trypio's
nice Smile. It always annoyed me how They made Trypio's owner (what's his name... I forget.)look so stupid on the both the Takara and Hasbro box.
His name is eddie i always liked the box art (especially the art style of the 1st season) it looks like he's in the middle of a dunking on some one, but yet he's still got time to pose and look good with a cheeky big grin X)P , they messed up his design in g rev giving blonde hair what the heck loool

(Feb. 04, 2014  10:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2014  10:30 PM)Morsoe Wrote: just got two trypios one geen and one yellow both boxed and brand new for £14 including pnp, and i also got a salamander cyclone stadium for£ 5.99 (my first venture into zero g/shogun steel apart from the dragooon i won here)

trypio's
nice Smile. It always annoyed me how They made Trypio's owner (what's his name... I forget.)look so stupid on the both the Takara and Hasbro box.
Just bought two Zero G vol. 3 random boosters, a limited edition Bloody Thermal Lacerta, & Divine Chimera. Really hoping that one of the random boosters will yield an F230. I don't even care if it's brown since my red one broke recently.
Just got a phantom orion hopefully getting it soon
I wouldn't really consider this a purchase, but at the tournaments today, I won a Vulcan Horogium BD145RS(NIP) and a Driger MS(NIB)

I am also currently bidding on these:
Red-Plated Driger S
Gold-Plated Dragoon S
Gold-Plated Wolborg 2
Blue-Plated Dranzer S
Green-Plated Draciel S
And yes, these are all Takara.
Hah, I'm getting that Driger S. From YJA right? Nice prizes BTW.
Never. I am the best bidder on here. Ever. Serious
I just checked the tracking info and these are all on there way today;

Scythe Kronos
Kreis Cygnus
Berserker begirados
Random Booster Bandid Genbull (Full Set)
Ultimate DX Attack & Balance
Ultimate DX Stamina & Defense
Samurai Pegasis
Gladiator Bahamudia

I can't wait!!
(Feb. 10, 2014  11:08 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: I just checked the tracking info and these are all on there way today;

Scythe Kronos
Kreis Cygnus
Berserker begirados
Random Booster Bandid Genbull (Full Set)
Ultimate DX Attack & Balance
Ultimate DX Stamina & Defense
Samurai Pegasis
Gladiator Bahamudia

I can't wait!!
Wow! Nice purchases! Those are very cool, and at the same time, very good for competitive uses! Also just out of curiosity, what site did you order the random booster volume three full set on? I got mine a little while back from Megafunbox.com, and it arrived in a little over two weeks. Otherwise, have fun with your purchases! Smile
(Feb. 10, 2014  11:18 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2014  11:08 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
Wow! Nice purchases! Those are very cool, and at the same time, very good for competitive uses! Also just out of curiosity, what site did you order the random booster volume three full set on? I got mine a little while back from Megafunbox.com, and it arrived in a little over two weeks. Otherwise, have fun with your purchases! Smile

I bought mine from megafunbox too. They were the only place I could find them. Only took them 5 days to arrive, very impressed.