Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just purchased two Zero G random booster volume 2's, also Killerken Balro A230WB separately, and the BBG-24 Attack and Balance Zero G synchrome set.
(Apr. 12, 2013  2:20 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: I just purchased two Zero G random booster volume 2's, also Killerken Balro A230WB separately, and the BBG-24 Attack and Balance Zero G synchrome set.

what was the total for everything you bought?
$33 for all this including postage :
[Image: image.jpg]

The L-Drago alone is $37 or so .. Definitely a steal. XD
uh soo lucky!

BTW i got a red and orange string launchers hasbro
(Apr. 12, 2013  4:43 AM)Cannon Wrote: $33 for all this including postage :

Where did you find this? You are so lucky!!!!!!! Tongue_out_wink
I got a dou uranus just now!!!!

Nice purchases. I'm Jealous of the L-Drago and Mercury Anubis. $33 was a great price for all that.

How did you get all of that for $33?? Those separately, would all cost over $80 together. Definitely, a good bargain, did you get it in a lot?
Yeah, I got them from eBay. Lucky it was Australia-only.

You get lucky once in a while. Smile My last good deal was an Orthros G, Venusian G etc. for $5 haha.
Finally saw Hyperblades in my local Toys r Us today, but didn't have any money to get the Phantom Orion B D ... so sad right now.

Just ordered BBG-25 from Dimsum though, so I guess it's not too bad.
Ordered the Strongest Blader Set, finally getting an EWD! It's going to take about 1 month to get here, so that sucks Unhappy
(Apr. 14, 2013  1:36 AM)LMAO Wrote: Ordered the Strongest Blader Set, finally getting an EWD! It's going to take about 1 month to get here, so that sucks Unhappy

If you just wanted EWD, why didn't you just purchase a Killer Beafowl or something ..? Or did you want the extra parts and Blitz Unicorno ?
I just bought 2 Meteo L Drago Absorb Ver. for a total of $1.28. Yeah the epic purple one with the soft LRF. I feel pretty good right now.
Great buy! Wish I could get something like that for that cheap.
Seriously wow great deal. I just bought a Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus F: D for $13.00. That is outrageous. But still worth.
I just bought a Dark Wolf/Ray Serpent battle pack. HOW COME EVERY TIME I DON'T HAVE MONEY, I SEE HYPERBLAES?
(Apr. 15, 2013  10:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: HOW COME EVERY TIME I DON'T HAVE MONEY, I SEE HYPERBLAES?

Save your money up then ..
That's wha Iv ben doing, But now I can't find any hyperblades!
Just brought.
[Item]:Lot of 13 Beyblades : Lot No.33M 2,600 円 x 1 2,600 円
[Item]:Beyblade Griffolyon (Bey: SA2) 700 円 x 1 700 円
[Item]:Galman (Bey -: IOT) 400 円 x 1 400 円
[Item]:Beyblade A-3 Galeon + free MFB beyblade 2,500 円 x 1 2,500 円
[Item]:Beyblade A-82 Burning Kerberos + free MFB beyblade 2,300 円 x 1 2,300 円
[Item]:Wolborg (Bey -: BRA) 500 円 x 1 500 円
[Item]:Wolborg 2 (Bey -: IZ3) 500 円 x 1 500 円
[Item]:Uriel / Wolborg 3 ( Bey - OLB ) 1,000 円 x 1 1,000 円
[Item]:Beyblade Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger (Bey -: LL2) 1,000 円 x 2 2,000 円

I'm now heavily broke D:

Good buy tho...
Depriving Oki, now aren't we?
that Trygle caught my eye i had to get that lot like ASAP lol so why not buy top tier parts on my way?
I'd ordered a Phantom Orion from dimsum2u, and it arrived today!
So well, Phantom Orion is officially my first 4D beyblade now, haha! Had it arrived a few days later, Diablo Nemesis would have been my first. All thanks to dimsum's superbly fast shipping service, I received Phantom quite soon!

4D beyblades feel so nice. The shiny Clear Wheels look awesome.
Bearing Drive is just what I've read about it. Superb solo spin time, but very easy to KO.

As for the B: D I received, I guess it is not the best ones around as my uncustomized Phantom Orion spun for just 4:09 minutes in its first launch (Using Hasbro Light Launcher with a Plastic Gen Ripcord. Stadium- Beyblade MagneStadium).
Then again, its not the worst one either, haha!
I got a Diablo Nemesis, Duo Uranus, Flash Sagittario ||. I'm almost out of money now....
I may just buy Shinobi Saramanda or Sol Blaze(Red colour version, what do you call it), or a Mercury Anubis Legend Ver.
All this purchase have been done just to be competitive enough at Saturday's tourney in Mumbai. Got to show some people what India's metagame is all about.
Congrats on getting your beys Janstarblast...
There's like no chance you'll be able to get the Red Sol Blaze these days apart from used ones. They're not available anywhere NIB apart occasionally on YJA but the high costs involved with buying from YJA means that it's gonna be pretty expensive these days.