Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 17, 2013  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just got a much needed Zero-G update to my collection :

[Image: zerogcollectionupdate.jpg]

The Zero-G Launcher is smaller than my hand, it is not even funny ...

I got a zero-g launcher and the day i got it its spring came off. I didn't know this so I kept spinning it. when I eventually figured out what was wrong The spring was totaled. Unhappy
my package is at the office,but i have too pay for the shipping.
with other words i got f*cked in the back, so what should i do.
i sent a message to him but what if he doesnt give back the money, what should i do then.
I've got some nice parts on ebay:
  • Phantom Force Galeon AR/SAR
  • Master Dranzer AR
  • Auto Change Balancer AR
  • Dragoon V2 AR

And one complete Bey:
  • Dragoon GT

I'm so happy right now, trust me, finally got the last plastic Dragoon Eee

Greetings, DrigerGatling Tongue_out
(Apr. 24, 2013  10:20 PM)deakeux Wrote: my package is at the office,but i have too pay for the shipping.
i sent a message to him but what if he doesnt give back the money, what should i do then.

Why don't you just go to the office and pick it up?
(Apr. 24, 2013  11:14 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  10:20 PM)deakeux Wrote: my package is at the office,but i have too pay for the shipping.

Cos he doesn't want to pay what I'm assuming is the import tax.
My Orojya Wyvang 145 EDS just came in my PO box today, and my BBG-25 arrived but is at the post office. Picking that up tomorrow. Smile Waiting on Phantom Orion and my Quetz and that'll be it for my beyblade collection for a good while.
I just buyed Samurai Pegasus , L-drago Destroy Gold Armoured (limited Edition) , Black Hole Big Bang Pegasus (limited Edition) , Phantom Orion!!!
(Apr. 25, 2013  3:28 AM)3-Dog Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  11:14 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Cos he doesn't want to pay what I'm assuming is the import tax.

He didn't even say the word tax there which is why I wasn't thinking it but you're probably right. Too bad he has to.
Just bought a Metal Stone Face, a BB73 launcher, & a Phantom Orion B:D
Just purchased from Sporkseller:
Yellow Driger F
Wide Defense(came with the Driger)
Tornado Attack Stadium
Two Dragon Winder Ripcords

Real happy that I got some competitive stuff, and for a pretty nice price too.
(Apr. 28, 2013  7:19 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Just purchased from Sporkseller:
Yellow Driger F
Wide Defense(came with the Driger)
Tornado Attack Stadium
Two Dragon Winder Ripcords

Real happy that I got some competitive stuff, and for a pretty nice price too.
Man I wanted that Wide Defense with Driger S. I should have bought it sooner. Nice purchases, hopefully this will help you make some competitive combos in the future.
The Driger S with Wide Defense is still available. I just got it with Driger F since I own Driger S.
No pictures this time, but:

- BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB x18
- BB-118 Starter Phantom Orion B:D x1

I finally gave up on Sonokong releasing Bandid Genbull.
Why would you buy so many when most of the parts are sub par at best?
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why would you buy so many when most of the parts are sub par at best?

I wanted multiple Genbulls and Phoenics. When I buy cases I usually open boosters until I get what I want, then sell the rest/use them for prizes, like 3-Dog said. I'm not keeping all 18, in this instance.
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:38 PM)Kei Wrote: No pictures this time, but:

- BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB x18
- BB-118 Starter Phantom Orion BGrin x1

I finally gave up on Sonokong releasing Bandid Genbull.
Nice purchases. Did you open the Random Boosters Yet? Hopefully you'll get Genbull's and Phoneics.
(Apr. 29, 2013  11:10 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Nice purchases. Did you open the Random Boosters Yet? Hopefully you'll get Genbull's and Phoneics.

Yes, I did. Opened 14, got three Genbulls and three Phoenics!
Ordered a Gladiator Bahamdia 2 days ago from dimsum2u. Can't wait 'til it comes!
Received Sol Blaze V145AS from dimsum2u today, and it's really cool, ops I mean hot ...

Pic :

Oh yeah, the hottest bey !~❋
(May. 03, 2013  2:04 AM)YsTrY7oN Wrote: Received Sol Blaze V145AS from dimsum2u today, and it's really cool, ops I mean hot ...

Pic :

Nice purchase! I really want a Sol Blaze. It looks really nice. Thanks for posting it.
(May. 03, 2013  2:04 AM)YsTrY7oN Wrote: Received Sol Blaze V145AS from dimsum2u today, and it's really cool, ops I mean hot ...

Pic :

Haven't seen one of those in a while. I want one bad. Must have cost a lot.
(May. 03, 2013  4:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: Haven't seen one of those in a while. I want one bad. Must have cost a lot.

Yes I bought it for GBP29.99 from dimsum2u.