Recent Beyblade Purchases

I recently won this lot on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Lot-B...true&rt=nc . I also bought a Libra wheel, the one with purple paint on, from Ultra. Another thing I bought was a phantom force Seaborg from Cannon.
You got Blitz's lot, haha.

Great steal anyway! Poor Blitz...
Technically Blitz's fault though hahah.

He probably would have gotten way more if he had just sold them here. Tongue_out
I don't know if you noticed but the market atm is pretty terrible. I've had my reasonably priced Burning Kerberous up for a month and not been able to sell it. He needed the money soonish so he chose the quickest option. I'm sure he knew that he'd lose money putting it on ebay.
I bought a NIB Dragoon MF and a NIB Ultimate Dragoon that just arrived today

also on the way:
NIB Dragoon F
the Driger, Draciel, Gaia Dragoon MS combo
and in the process of buying a NIB Dragoon S i won off of YJA
overall as a Dragoon lover im pretty happy Smile
I recently purchased 2x Random Booster 7 and 2x Zero G Random booster 3. I didn't get anything good though. I now have 5 Killerkens.
A bit obsessed with the RBs huh? Lol.
I got sol blaze black sun edition!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:45 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't know if you noticed but the market atm is pretty terrible. I've had my reasonably priced Burning Kerberous up for a month and not been able to sell it. He needed the money soonish so he chose the quickest option. I'm sure he knew that he'd lose money putting it on ebay.

Was it the one I bought yesterday for $24?

(Mar. 29, 2013  3:20 AM)Uzuma Wrote: I recently purchased 2x Random Booster 7 and 2x Zero G Random booster 3. I didn't get anything good though. I now have 5 Killerkens.

Hahaha wow. At least Killerken is a good part. What did you get from RBV7? I presume the Herculeos?
I got a NIB Hasbro DEMS for $17 ...

So yeah, I am happy. Grin
Wombat
Yeah I got Hades Herculeo and Tornado Horuseus.
EDIT: Wrong Thread.
(Mar. 29, 2013  7:38 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:45 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't know if you noticed but the market atm is pretty terrible. I've had my reasonably priced Burning Kerberous up for a month and not been able to sell it. He needed the money soonish so he chose the quickest option. I'm sure he knew that he'd lose money putting it on ebay.

Was it the one I bought yesterday for $24?

No. By up I meant on this site not on ebay.
Received my order of the following :

- ZERO-G BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX set (attack & balance)
- BB-122 Diablo Nemesis starter
- ZERO-G BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F

pic :

I bought them from dimsum2u ~
I recently purchanced another BBG-25 this time its for me from 88PowerPig88 and another string launcher Dark Blue
Nice purchases HDSK and Kaizєr V. May I also ask how much money did you spend for that, Kaizєr V?
(Apr. 01, 2013  7:00 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Nice purchases HDSK and KaizÑ”r V. May I also ask how much money did you spend for that, KaizÑ”r V?

Thanks and i quess he spent like around 89 Dollars
FINALLY.
After months of waiting, I finally see some spark FX ...
Got a Proto Nemesis AD145D :L
I got ray gil that was at low price. normally it's IDR 99,900(around 10 $) i got it for half.Yay!
(Apr. 02, 2013  12:54 PM)Luck Wrote: Got a Proto Nemesis AD145D

Gross, why would you get that ?
I just buyed a Diablo Nemesis XGrin!!! Its an Awesome bey
I have just bought a Guardian Driger. It looks so cool.
(Apr. 02, 2013  1:13 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  12:54 PM)Luck Wrote: Got a Proto Nemesis AD145D

Gross, why would you get that ?

It was either that or beys that I already had the parts of.

EDIT: For the record, it's freakin' beautiful. Don't dis.
Woo! Look what I won.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181113224178?..._500wt_922

That seller is NBeybladeManiac; he moved back to Australia. He had another one with Stardust Pegasis which ended at $26, but wasn't as motivated to purchase it.