Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 18, 2012  8:54 PM)Tech Wrote: Bought a Kreis, Diablo, Flash, UDXS, and Beylauncher Suspension earlier today for $122.64.

You could've gotten it for about $85. ):

But whatever, I won my favourite Beyblade for so cheap!! Grin
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280842511222?...1439.l2649
I know, I know. But I needed it by Sunday, and this guy gave FREE, EXPEDITED shipping. I couldn't say no.

You didn't already have it? Or did you just buy another?
I can never get enough of Fang Leone. Grin though this one is for collection purposes. :3
Finally got my brave mercury anubis!!! All I could say is WOW looks awesome I'm not going to damage it, it's going into my mint collection. Next on the list KREIS CYGNUS,DIABLO NEMISES,FLASH SAGTRO no specific order.
Brave version doesn't look that good IMO. Its just the colours don't go well together. The LEGEND one, Black and Blue, now that looks sexy.

I keep the Legend Ver. NIP. :3
Just received my ultimate DX set, Wing Pegasis looks way too good.
all i need now is death quetzalcoatl and beat lynx and I'm done with MFB until Zero.G

also ordered diablo nemesis.
OK, so I was just at my local Toys r Us and they had a bey called Flame Serpent SW145F.
I bought it
Is it a bey from the anime or just some random Hasbro bey (sorry off-topic, just want to know cause I have never seen it)
I am pretty sure it was a bey that India's main representative had.
Yeah, he did. He said he bought it.
My UDX set arrived today - Have to say, the guardian version of L-Drago Destroy & Wing Pegasis are really fantastically designed - probably my favorite in MFB. Holding off until Ifraid is released for now.
Just bought the almighty Flash Sagittario 230WD Grin
It should be here in 2-3 days, so I'm excited Cute
I can't wait to join in on 20-0ing Duo combos! TROLOLOLO
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:09 AM)Zain Wrote: Just won a HMS Random Booster ACT 2 on eBay!

Congratulations, well deserved. Smile

Good luck on gfc (UM) Grin
won some trygles, galeons and trygator (only one there)
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:09 AM)Zain Wrote: Just won a HMS Random Booster ACT 2 on eBay!

Damn it! i was bidding on that! But i won the advance averazer that the same guy was selling!
I recently purchased the Strongest Blader Set from Dimsum2u. It's been a week and I can't wait anymore. But it should be her in a couple of days. I can't wait to get the Blitz Unicorno, Basalt Horogium(even though I have it all I really want is the RS and Metal Face) and the NightMare Rex +the Feather Face. Im so happy. Smile
Nice purchase, BBPegy!
SBS is always a nice purchase, and has most Competitive Parts. Its always a nice buy! Joyful_2

Zain- Please tell us what you get from the RB when you open it, haha!
And of course, it is a superb purchase!
Well I just won this on eBay a few day's ago. I just got it in the mail and I opened up the RB Act 2 and I'm pretty pleased with what I got from it. Smile I'll edit this post later with picture's, So y'all can see what I got from the booster. Smile
Whoa! That is probably the BEST price for RB Act 2!!!
I can't wait to see what you got from it, and what will Zain get from it later. Grin
I'll be waiting for the updated pics!
Bought Flash Sagittario, Big Bang Pegasis DX Set and Death Quetz off dimsum2u.
i bought flame byxis, my 2nd twisted tempo, poison zurafa and spiral capricorn
Here's the picture's of the RB Act 2. So yeah what do y'all think? Tongue_out
Gasp

Would you ever consider selling that RC?