Recent Beyblade Purchases

I might be getting a RBV7 for $2.00 o:
I've kept the lead for one and a half days, let's hope I can keep it up. XD
(Nov. 04, 2011  7:43 PM)Dan Wrote: You can get a Beat Lynx for $16 so I would not buy that.. Tongue_out
Well, I feel this is alright, seeing as I had only 12 dollars to spend Tongue_out Personally, I am not aiming for a Beat Lynx, as I am planning on buying the SK version as soon as I have enough money, but it won't hurt if I get it in the RBV7 Smile
Just bought a Death Quetzalcoatl from 88powerpig88, my favorite eBay seller. I had intended on waiting, but I guess impulse buying is kind of my crux...
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:13 AM)RustyXD Wrote: BeybladeStation Is this 3 on top of the 3-6 you posted about getting earlier? Unless you plan on selling them I think that even 3 is a bit much .
Keeps, I buy my Beyblades in bunches before any price spikes, etc.
Just bought a Hasbro Beyblade with a track that is too damn high.
I'm guessing that's Flame Byxis, huh. Highest track so far.

Anyway, almost bought one of those fake Beyblades on eBay. It was a Vulcan Horuseus, with a Beylauncher LR. I was really mad. I'm certainly glad I didn't buy it. Anyway, I'm getting a blue beypointer, a legit Vulcan Horuseus, the Karabiner Grip, BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter with Beypoint card, and BB-15 Black Launcher Grip. I'm also getting this from Amazon: Flame Byxis 230WD, Gravity Perseus with Beylauncher LR, legit, rapid deploy case, Basalt Horogium with Light Launcher 2, Hell Kerbecs, and Storm Pegasis starter pack with Beylauncher. I'm on fire!!!!!

EDIT: Also getting BB-10 Attack Beystadium, BB-52 Beycarrier Hard Type, and BB-98 Meteo L'Drago Reshuffle set. That's for my birthday. Thumbs up! XD
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: Just bought a Death Quetzalcoatl from 88powerpig88, my favorite eBay seller. I had intended on waiting, but I guess impulse buying is kind of my crux...

HA-HA, now you know what it feels like to be me a few months agoooo! That's what you get for trying to steal my gold!

Dan: Considering RBV7 has so many useful beys, it's never really a bad purchase.
Bought Gravity Perseus and Cyclone Heculeo from Hasbro at Toysrus it was a buy 1 get 1 50% deal.
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:57 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Bought Gravity Perseus and Cyclone Heculeo from Hasbro at Toysrus it was a buy 1 get 1 50% deal.
Gosh, everyone is finding these. I should convince my parents to go around town searching for'em XD
Nice buys!
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:59 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:57 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Bought Gravity Perseus and Cyclone Heculeo from Hasbro at Toysrus it was a buy 1 get 1 50% deal.
Gosh, everyone is finding these. I should convince my parents to go around town searching for'em XD
Nice buys!

Well they should be out almost everywhere in the U.S by now.
I wanted a Twisted Tempo or Ray Striker for the 2nd bey but sadly they didn't have any. Oh well Gravity Perseus it is.
Counter Leone booster since I didn't have enough cash left to get Storm Pegasis for another RF, yeah, im that poor Smile, mine is worn down like crazy lol
Yuss, convinced my dad to buy me BB-66 Red Metal Faces since my old one is stuck.
Might as well get a new Basalt and R145 while you're at it XD jkz

@IL: Agh, you make me jealous D: Ever since I lost my Gravity Perseus at WBO Bey Lightning, I've been wanting another one. A Cyclone couldn't hurt either; that CW is damn sexay.
(Nov. 06, 2011  12:40 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Might as well get a new Basalt and R145 while you're at it XD jkz

@IL: Agh, you make me jealous D: Ever since I lost my Gravity Perseus at WBO Bey Lightning, I've been wanting another one. A Cyclone couldn't hurt either; that CW is damn sexay.

I'll sell you mine if I get another GP 85DS XD

I want another Libra since I lost mine. D:
just got Byxis, Zerafa, destroyer, and MLD 3 pack for less than $25 USD, Coupons=WIN
Forgot to post but a while back when I was in Bali and I decided to take the chance to buy some takara beys and got a Ray Unicorno and Rock Giraffe. Also got 2 clear MF custom sets and a BB-10 which was only $5!!! Looks much better without that 0 after the 5 and is much more realistic for a piece of plastic.

Also found a coupon for Myers and K-Mart which is like 2 years old and hasn't expired and now those stores have a toy sale. I bought an Earth Virgo with half of the $20 and plan on spending the other 10 on a twisted tempo when I spot one.

And finally online I purchased a Variares which should be coming any day now and when Nbeyblademaniac sorts out the Death Quetz problem I'll be getting one of those which I pre-ordered.

Today I bought a VariAres,Hell Kerbecs(since I broke my BD145, I'm serious),Phantom Orion and a Beylauncher LR Mars Red through EMS. Hopefully it will arrive before the Bangalore tournament this Saturday(if it gets approved that is).
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:08 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Just won this.. Smile
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-m94305681

Wow really nice beys, especially the Dranzer GT & Dragoon GT! congrats Smile
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:08 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Just won this.. Smile
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-m94305681

Woah, that's a dream! 200 yen. The price is right.
I just bought a Hasbro Hades Kerbecs Smile
Lol!!! I didn't know that you like collecting empty boxes XD
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:19 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Lol!!! I didn't know that you like collecting empty boxes XD

LOL..is it empty bxes?hahaha
really?
Yes Bro Unhappy sorry to give you the bad news.