Recent Beyblade Purchases

I'd put it together, but I am a collectors worst nightmare, as I play with all of my beys.
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd put it together, but I am a collectors worst nightmare, as I play with all of my beys.

Ok sooo it's now 2 leave it NIB and 2 open it. And what nooo....thanks man now I'm gonna sleep horrible tonight.... T.T hahah jk!! XD
The way I see it, there's about three main aspects to people buying plastics.* They mix, of course, but yeah.

People who play, people who buy to sell or collect them for value, and people who buy because they like how it looks.

IMO, players would probably open it (though a player buying that would be a bit odd), a seller/value-collecter would keep it NIB, and someone collecting with no intent of EVER selling, it depends if they think the parts are more attractive in box or out of box.

I personally find it more attractive out of box, because I love beys as toys, memories and for looking at. I don't think even I would use it, considering I have a white GT AR anyways.

*This is probably just hugely over-simplifying it to a ridiculous level but whatever.
@th!nk WOW.... Chocked_2 ummm yaaa I think I'll just leave it NIB then haha!! ;p
I'm a psychology student. Overgeneralised theories of the workings of peoples minds is what we do, at least for the first couple of years.

Glad that's resolved for you. Really, the best advice in life for things like that is "Do what you want to do, once you figure out what that is".
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:57 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I got my Samurai Changer MS today (NIB) it looks soooo tasty! Smile

The HMS collection continues!

WHYY!!!!??? Save some for the new generation! Like your son Wink Im planning to buy the MFs short series in Dec for my bday.
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:57 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I got my Samurai Changer MS today (NIB) it looks soooo tasty! Smile

I hate you. Angry

Seriously, I'm supremely jealous of your ability to purchase HMS without abandon. I was hoping to snag the one on eBay, but I assume you bought it?
Evolution..its pretty even i'm the first to saw it before the others..bu still..so pretty..hahaha
if iwere you..i would put the stickers on..assemble everything..put on a few thin layer of clear spray..and then put it on my shelf..
Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus W1025R2F & Ray Unicorno D125CS acquired, as well as a 6-12 (mainly 6) compartment RAPALA Tackle Organizer. Might need to get a bigger one, but it's good to hold some stuff except Metal Wheels.
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:09 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Evolution..its pretty even i'm the first to saw it before the others..bu still..so pretty..hahaha
if iwere you..i would put the stickers on..assemble everything..put on a few thin layer of clear spray..and then put it on my shelf..

Haha ya you saw it first!! ;p and wait what put it on your shelf hahaha nice try bro!! XD

ALSO: Kaji motomiya ah very nice purchase bro!! Grin galaxy Pegasus is soo nice!! Grin
They were on sale at Target for 6.99. Couldn't say no.
Went to target the other and ended up picking up the L-Drago 3 pack. :3

(Nov. 10, 2011  10:41 PM)® Wrote: WHYY!!!!??? Save some for the new generation! Like your son Wink Im planning to buy the MFs short series in Dec for my bday.
LOL Burn Rock Virgo wants to buy a Draciel with the money in his piggy bank, so never fear he will get some HMS beys.

As to why, its because I want to get some small HMS tourneys going here in MD. So I'm buying a bunch of used beys to use as loaners for folks who don't have any but want to try HMS, and occasionally I buy a primo bey for myself. Even so, I'm not plunking down the serious cash that some people want for a Shining God. That's just crazy!

(Nov. 10, 2011  11:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I hate you. Angry

Seriously, I'm supremely jealous of your ability to purchase HMS without abandon. I was hoping to snag the one on eBay, but I assume you bought it?

I did get mine off eBay, but there is a listing for one there right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-TAKARA-Bey...3f0fabe2a7

BTW Here's the secret behind being able to buy all the beys you want: Study very hard in school, get good grades, prepare for your SATs, do well on them, go to any large state university or any number of high quality smaller colleges, (study hard / good grades again), then work hard/smart and be good to people. The rest sort of takes care of itself! Smile
just got a meteo l drago from my big-w first wave 3 bey ive seen!
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:17 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:09 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Evolution..its pretty even i'm the first to saw it before the others..bu still..so pretty..hahaha

Haha ya you saw it first!! ;p and wait what put it on your shelf hahaha nice try bro!! XD

ALSO: Kaji motomiya ah very nice purchase bro!! Grin galaxy Pegasus is soo nice!! Grin

i mean your shelf..hahha
hey..took picture of the actual bey..XD..eager to have a look on it..XD
i vote for you to open it..put the stickers on..and than put clear spray on it..XD
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:31 PM)Bleik Wrote: Chups. Soldier F3AR is a great seller isnt he? lol
Yeah man !
$27 that's insane for a stadium and a bey being shipped from London to Melbourne.
Chups meh, appaerently it was used, so y'know, probably a good price, but not insane, Wink
I'm more suprised that you got a Wolborg MS for $20.00...
sorry for being so late but Evo you just destroyed everyone else in this thread!!!!!!
I say open it and put it in an air tight bag or something!!!!
Oh dam I didn't see Evo's BGT set!
OMG that was good! How am I supposed to match up with that?
Open...
(Nov. 11, 2011  8:07 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I hate you. Angry

I did get mine off eBay, but there is a listing for one there right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-TAKARA-Bey...3f0fabe2a7

BTW Here's the secret behind being able to buy all the beys you want: Study very hard in school, get good grades, prepare for your SATs, do well on them, go to any large state university or any number of high quality smaller colleges, (study hard / good grades again), then work hard/smart and be good to people. The rest sort of takes care of itself! Smile

Check on the first 4, I'm not old enough to do the rest yet lol. I've been preparing for SAT's since 7th grade, and on 2 trials I got 1750 and 1920 (back in 7th and 8th grade respectively). I also took a trial PSAT this year, the actual one is next year for me (I'm not old enough yet). My parents see my super high grades as a 'usual' thing, so I really only get beys during occasions like Diwali, Christmas, etc. Plus, they don't like eBay at all.

EDIT: Don't you dare steal the Jiraiya and Bloody Devil, it's mine. XD
Benjohadi hahah yaaaa suuuuure that's what you meant.... Smug hahah!! XD

H8R thank you!! Grin I wasn't trying to destroy nobody haha?!? And just hold on there's more stuff coming!! Cute

KaizerMFB idk maybe get a carp load of rares? Grin

ALSO: my goal is to get one of the best, biggest, and rarest collections. And I think I'm getting there pretty fast huh? What do you think?! Grin
Pretty fast....hahahha...but still long way...
coro-coro recolors,tournament / championship edition..etc..there are lot more tougher bey to collect..XD
i.e. Grip attacker, Uriel 2..
You should probably leave buying MFB for a month or two and focus on getting as many rare plastics and HMS's as possible. I believe you only have the coro coro things adn a few normal beys (I think uriel 2)
(God I regret not stopping my dad form throwing out my plastics a few years ago !!!)
Ya ya I know I still got a ways to go, but I doubt there are many beys that are harder to get then Black Dragoon GT!! Grin I just need the other rare beys!! Grin but thanks Ben-Ben and H8R haha ya that's probably what I'll do!! Wink and thanks to everyone for all the kind complements!! Smile
Arupaeo- Ah, Samurai is one bey I would love to own! Good purchase Arupaeo. Grin
Evo- .......................... *can't say a word* Smile