Grey draciel ms
Grey driger ms
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MF
Hell kerbecs blue ver
Wolborg ms black
Silver dragoon ms
Dragoon msuv

Will post pics once msuv arrives. Rest are here but rather take pics when they're all together
(Jun. 21, 2017  1:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Got

Grey dranzer ms
Grey draciel ms
Grey driger ms
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MF
Hell kerbecs blue ver
Wolborg ms black
Silver dragoon ms
Dragoon msuv

Will post pics once msuv arrives. Rest are here but rather take pics when they're all together

BOI where did u find that

I recently got the B-21 custom set from @[nickien]
[Image: poWJAd7.png]
[Image: 2nQFBBD.jpg]

- Beyblade Burst Premium Set x3
- BG-06 Random Layer Collection (Complete Set) x2
- B-82 Alter Chronos.6M.T x3 (not pictured)

The Premium Set is nice and all but I'm most exicted for ... black Neptune.
(Jun. 21, 2017  2:17 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:

Grey dranzer ms
Grey draciel ms
Grey driger ms
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MF
Hell kerbecs blue ver
Wolborg ms black
Silver dragoon ms
Dragoon msuv

I recently got the B-21 custom set from @[nickien]
[Image: poWJAd7.png]

Friend of mine. Honestly it looks like the best bey from them all in terms of beauty.
(Jun. 21, 2017  2:17 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:

Grey dranzer ms
Grey draciel ms
Grey driger ms
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MF
Hell kerbecs blue ver
Wolborg ms black
Silver dragoon ms
Dragoon msuv

He got it from elsewhere but they come on YJA a few times a year so it's not impossible to find.
Hello! I am super new to beyblade and asked someone for some tips and what i should get. Their list consisted of like a dozen beyblades and I picked a few to purchase. So on the way to me are:
Xeno Xcalibur starter
God Valkyrie starter
Acid Anubis
and accidentally bought random two kind of Nova Neptunes. The list only said Neptune so i got confused and messed up.
I had such a hard time googling what a "booster" was and eventually figured out that it's a stand alone Beyblade without a shooter? this is so overwhelming and I have so much to learn. Looking forward to meeting people at tournaments!
3 legend spriggans
2 drain fafnir
lost longinus
god entry set
As promised, here's the pic of my recent purchases. 

[Image: 7QhkGD7.jpg][Image: umswNpr.jpg]
catching up on some coro coro issues i missed
april issue (comes with the mini god series tankoban)
ichiban august (dat black spriggan layer tho)
may issue (had to have the 40th anniversary issue, and it comes with an exclusive sticker set for some of the god beys)
august [2016] (this one comes with the black xcalibur layer)
B-72 power trigger (pew pew)
B-48 xeno xcalibur
B-23 xcalibur
B-13 valkyrie (the red recolor)
Got a Hasbro original Wolborg for £12 inc p+p last night I thought that was pretty decent ?
I finally got my Drain Fafnir[Bring in the MEMES!!].
(Jul. 04, 2017  11:20 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I finally got my Drain Fafnir[Bring in the MEMES!!].

ALRIGHT

WHAT'D U EAT?
I 8 NOTHING
(Jul. 05, 2017  4:46 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  11:20 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I finally got my Drain Fafnir[Bring in the MEMES!!].

ALRIGHT

WHAT'D U EAT?
I 8 NOTHING

So many memes we will have to rename it Dank Fafnir
(Jul. 05, 2017  4:46 AM)Mage Wrote:

ALRIGHT

WHAT'D U EAT?
I 8 NOTHING

Probably Odin. It will not come in Winning Combos of his area beyhaha
I just recently bought Kries Satan and all of its parts are terrible, not sure why I bought it lol
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:30 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: I just recently bought Kries Satan and all of its parts are terrible, not sure why I bought it lol

It looks cool xD Heck I cant tell you how many beyblades I purchase just because they look cool or because I'm a fan of the user in the anime or manga.
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:46 AM)mechahate Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:30 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: I just recently bought Kries Satan and all of its parts are terrible, not sure why I bought it lol

It looks cool xD Heck I cant tell you how many beyblades I purchase just because they look cool or because I'm a fan of the user in the anime or manga.

Thats a fact, it looks awesome. Im not a huge fan of his owner in the anime though.
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:53 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:46 AM)mechahate Wrote: It looks cool xD Heck I cant tell you how many beyblades I purchase just because they look cool or because I'm a fan of the user in the anime or manga.

Thats a fact, it looks awesome. Im not a huge fan of his owner in the anime though.
I havent seen him yet in the anime but ive seen him in the manga, hes kind of a jerk. Maybe he'll end up mellowing out and being a cool character but yeah, hes kinda full of it.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Large-collection-o...cvip-panel

This guy had originally posted this lot for $69.99, and I offered $50. After a day and a half I cancelled my offer. Next thing I know he lowers the price to $40... Idk why i'm telling yall this I just thought it was funny.
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:46 AM)mechahate Wrote:

That's literally me. 9/10 times the stuff I buy I can't even battle with like uriel 2 lol.
Should I buy Longinus or Fafnir
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:26 PM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: Should I buy Longinus or Fafnir

Fafnir df is a gamebreaker
I just got my Legend Spriggan and my Killer Deathscyther is coming in soon
I ordered an RLC6 full set, yep, my first RLC ever.
- Driger S.H.F Black Ver. x3

Finally got this! It's so beautiful.