Recent Beyblade Purchases

It is left spin.
(Apr. 19, 2017  1:02 AM)Kampai Wrote: Awesome haul, the plat drivers are slick! I'm waiting for my copy of Dragoon Storm W.X. to arrive, mind me asking if it's left rotation?

YUP it's left spin. BTW @[Kei} why so many Power Triger lol? Are they any good?
(Apr. 19, 2017  1:38 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: YUP it's left spin. BTW @[Kei} why so many Power Triger lol? Are they any good?

One for me, two to sell at Toronto events.

Or I could put all three on my grip.
(Apr. 19, 2017  5:36 AM)Kei Wrote: One for me, two to sell at Toronto events.

Or I could put all three on my grip.

Can't wait to see launcher guns XD
A whole bunch of stuff that comes late april early may
1x supercustom speed version set
1x rising ragnaruk
1x launcher grip
(May. 04, 2017  4:58 PM)Burn_Phoenix Wrote: Just found 2 bayblades: L - Drago & Dark Bull   

[Image: IMG_1452.jpg]

https://s21.postimg.org/xbbgrg6jb/IMG_1457.jpg

Whered you buy them?
(May. 04, 2017  8:53 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Whered you buy them?

He lives in India, where those just got re-released.
I recently picked up this flawless reproduction of Driger V2.  I haven't seen a better bit chip in my entire life.

[Image: CWFi9nY.jpg]

Seriously, though, I got a new in box Knight Driger from Toku Taku, which is one of my favorite legitimate bit beasts.

[Image: UXXYZsN.jpg]

Finally, I picked up a Griffolyon, a White Seaborg, and a Wide Defense Ring.  I slapped them together and it resulted in the most aesthetically pleasing and destructive blade I own.  This thing eats other beyblades.

[Image: wYMzPGp.jpg]

[Image: D4pWwQn.jpg]

I also finally bit the bullet and picked up a BB-10 for $100 so I can finally have some real battles.  It's already scratched to hell, and I'm sure you guys know what it looks like.

Sorry for the giant post.
(May. 04, 2017  11:44 PM)pip_johnson Wrote: I recently picked up this flawless reproduction of Driger V2.  I haven't seen a better bit chip in my entire life.

Seriously, though, I got a new in box Knight Driger from Toku Taku, which is one of my favorite legitimate bit beasts.

I also finally bit the bullet and picked up a BB-10 for $100 so I can finally have some real battles.  It's already scratched to hell, and I'm sure you guys know what it looks like.

$100 on a bb10, rip money. Idk why but no stadium is worth that much in my eyes
(May. 05, 2017  12:06 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: $100 on a bb10, rip

I couldn't find anything cheaper that was legitimate, and I've had bad experiences forum trading in the past.  Where can you find them cheaper than that these days?
(May. 05, 2017  12:08 AM)pip_johnson Wrote: I couldn't find anything cheaper that was legitimate, and I've had bad experiences forum trading in the past.  Where can you find them cheaper than that these days?

Not sure actually but in general I wouldn't have paid so much for a stadium. Personally I woulda just got a burst stadium which are like £20-30
(May. 05, 2017  3:22 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: yo yoooo You got the goods there my friend!
[Image: SGutb3c.jpg]
[Image: WSGvRhh.jpg]
I need my Lost Longinus, Jade Jupiter, and Metal Driger to arrive in the mail, R.I.P.
(May. 04, 2017  11:44 PM)pip_johnson Wrote: I recently picked up this flawless reproduction of Driger V2.  I haven't seen a better bit chip in my entire life.
Hey! I sold the Driger V2 and Griffon, I'm mbvvid from ebay, glad you enjoyed the beyblades!

Finally, I picked up a Griffolyon, a White Seaborg, and a Wide Defense Ring.  I slapped them together and it resulted in the most aesthetically pleasing and destructive blade I own.  This thing eats other beyblades.

[Image: wYMzPGp.jpg]

[Image: D4pWwQn.jpg]

Sorry for the giant post.
(May. 04, 2017  8:53 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Whered you buy them?

Its in Chembur, U & Me is the store name, bang opposite Ambedkar garden chembur... u can ask anyone
(May. 05, 2017  5:47 AM)Burn_Phoenix Wrote: Its in Chembur, U & Me is the store name, bang opposite Ambedkar garden chembur... u can ask anyone

He actually lives outside India. I think he didn't knew you are from India.

BTW got this
Some beys. Will show pic later
Not tops, but look what I did get. I left my copies back in America, but now that my Japanese is at a pretty good level I decided to pick this set up since it was only 1200 yen.

[Image: 6q0VmDH.jpg]

[Image: 1ATbgso.jpg]
[Image: yamakawasora0707-img450x600-1493543269nkc6iu18978.jpg]

I won this lot recently and it's shipped to India (EMS. Should be here by Monday ^_^). Tbh, I wasn't intending to buy this lol. A friend of mine actually wanted it and as it was just 1500 yen, I thought to snip bid on it and made a approx guess on how much it can cost (it seemed lighter to me that time #neverforgetbox). I won lot for a pretty good price, but shipping went quite high and it went above my friend's budget so he didn't got it. EMS was cheapest option and it was still above what my friend was looking to pay. And as I ordered from fromjapan (as my Zenmaket not working), there repacking cost was 1500yen, which will again bring it back to same cost. So I was basically stuck with it lol. Though, fortunately I had some money left from my last lot (which strangely was larger then it and still fitting for Small Packet lol) it still has very nice parts so I'm happy.

I may sell those beys (esspecially UDX set ones), if anyone wants do lemme know ;)

Edit:- sorry for super long posts lol. But I can't just say things in short these days, I really like to talk lol.
My last Beyblade purchase before Anime North
[Image: Rr7iOSK.jpg]

(notice how i only have valkyrie at one click because i don't want to be hecked over by tooth wear)
:^)
Just got drain fafnir Smile