Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 27, 2017  11:32 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I wish that was the case xD Some of them look like they've been used a lot, but most of them look unused or in very good condition. You'll always find a few big lots on ebay if you ever want to get into mfb.

I see some for like £100 and stuff but it's ridiculous prices on really average sets with nothing special lol.
(Mar. 27, 2017  11:57 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I see some for like £100 and stuff but it's ridiculous prices on really average sets with nothing special lol.

It was mostly for sentimental reasons Wink
Behold, RBV4

[Image: mH1aad4.jpg]
My friend brought me back a WBBA store limited white dragoon storm from Japan.
(Apr. 04, 2017  1:47 AM)pip_johnson Wrote: Black Dranzer?  I prefer Black Driger.
[Image: GUS5y5Z.jpg]

Looks cool, forgotten this version was out there though I do see it sometimes on ebay. I think all the s beys were released in black but only dranzer dragoon and driger were transparent
I just got a Ultimate DX set (believe it or not. $20 including shipping!)
And a lot from YJA (MFB one with 50 beys. That too has Duo lol. For around $135).

Will send pic of both once they arrive Smile
What the-
Whoa!!!
(Apr. 05, 2017  4:03 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I just got a Ultimate DX set (believe it or not. $20 including shipping!)
what how where?

And a lot from YJA (MFB one with 50 beys. That too has Duo lol. For around $135).
Lucky

Will send pic of both once they arrive :)
Lol. Ever since my old Duo lost, I kept trying to find it everywhere and came down to a seller who had quite a bit of old MFB stock left, so I helped him to get his stuff sold in Indian community. So I told him all beys I was looking for and he happened to have Ultimate DX set which he sold me discounted price. Not sure if he is on this site but if he is then really thanks a YJA50MFBbeys lot for it Wink.

Thanks. Dunno why very few was bidding on it but I think it somehow sliped off everyone's radar lol.
(Apr. 06, 2017  8:15 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Lol. Ever since my old Duo lost, I kept trying to find it everywhere and came down to a seller who had quite a bit of old MFB stock left, so I helped him to get his stuff sold in Indian community. So I told him all beys I was looking for and he happened to have Ultimate DX set which he sold me discounted price. Not sure if he is on this site but if he is then really thanks a YJA50MFBbeys lot for it ;).

Thanks. Dunno why very few was bidding on it but I think it somehow sliped off everyone's radar lol.

If it was in yja then it's probably due to the 3 Hms lots that are up taking the attention away
These just arrived today.  Got them from Leo Burst, highly recommend if your looking for a middle man.  He is top notch, I've ordered a couple of times from him, and the items come expertly packed.

[Image: yjIYVJw.jpg]
(Apr. 08, 2017  2:34 AM)mleunc Wrote: These just arrived today.  Got them from Leo Burst, highly recommend if your looking for a middle man.  He is top notch, I've ordered a couple of times from him, and the items come expertly packed.

[Image: yjIYVJw.jpg]

Those look awesome. Once I paid off all my debts imma defo have to get some burst beys. Especially lost longinus and kreis s.
New pick ups. Best one for me is the Diablo nemesis gold version cos it's been a feat tryna get my hands on it for a reasonable price to complete the legend beyblade set lol. 

[Image: 7FBG8kN.jpg][Image: M776BLD.jpg]
Damn, now I get why you were mentioning paying off debts in one of your recent posts hah.
(Apr. 08, 2017  8:34 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: New pick ups. Best one for me is the Diablo nemesis gold version cos it's been a feat tryna get my hands on it for a reasonable price to complete the legend beyblade set lol. 

[Image: 7FBG8kN.jpg][Image: M776BLD.jpg]

Wow. Where did the Shining god and black Dragoon MS? I haven't seen those for sale recently?
(Apr. 08, 2017  8:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: Wow. Where did the Shining god and black Dragoon MS? I haven't seen those for sale recently?

It's from a secret contact haha.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Yahoo-J...pid1372725

Just redirecting to my post in YJA thread (where I posted by mistake Lothahah).

I got this for $7 including shipping (seller originally offered $5 lol but I have him $2 more just because for all those awesome beys + my dream of owning a Blitzs came true too. BTW strangely all 3 lots I got this month had a Blitz lol so my dream too came true trice. I may sell 1 for cheap btw lol)
Got some new Hasbeys

[Image: WysbRDL.jpg]
(Apr. 15, 2017  6:45 PM)mleunc Wrote: Got some new Hasbeys

[Image: WysbRDL.jpg]
so i guess that means they got released huh. where'd u get them from?
(3 hours ago)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: [url=https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-Beyblade-Purchases?pid=1373676#pid1373676][/url]so i guess that means they got released huh. where'd u get them from?
I got them on Hasbro website, hasbrotoyshop.com

I haven't seen them in any stores yet, but they are for sale direct from Hasbro.  If you sign up for emails from Hasbro you get a code for 20% off your first order.

Check it, only took 2 days to get here after shipping.  Bought it on the last day of anniversary sale to get the bits and stickers.

[Image: RVPBtgB.jpg]
Aw yeah! Check out what just arrived! I'm so hype!

[Image: 7ERyBlp.jpg]
EDIT: So the Korean version of the Sword Launcher only allows it to be used vertically and not horizontally. Not too worried considering that most peeps use the vertical style launch anyways. I ordered a Japanese Sword Launcher a few days back, I'm excited to write a review comparing the two IF there feels like there's a difference. The new stadium is pretty neat!
[Image: Ak4IoH2.jpg]

[Image: YoIK3U8.jpg]

- Beyblade Burst God Valkyrie Completion Guide x2
- Booster Dragoon Storm.W.X (White) x4
- B-72 Power Trigger x3
- Platinum Driver Complete Set (Revolve, Zephyr, Press, Jaggy) x2

Small shipment of some nice things! Platinum Revolve is beautiful.
(Apr. 19, 2017  12:27 AM)Kei Wrote: (Closed the pics)

- Beyblade Burst God Valkyrie Completion Guide x2
- Booster Dragoon Storm.W.X (White) x4
- B-72 Power Trigger x3
- Platinum Driver Complete Set (Revolve, Zephyr, Press, Jaggy) x2

Small shipment of some nice things! Platinum Revolve is beautiful.

Awesome haul, the plat drivers are slick! I'm waiting for my copy of Dragoon Storm W.X. to arrive, mind me asking if it's left rotation?