Recent Beyblade Purchases

[Image: G6UH5w0.jpg]

- B-73 Starter God Valkyrie .6V.Rb x7
- B-74 Starter Kreis Satan .2G.Lp x3
- B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl x5

Can't believe how fast I got these! They shipped Friday!
Recent pickups; 

[Image: fqam6N2.jpg]
[Image: AeKoJ1D.jpg]
(Mar. 21, 2017  10:13 PM)bud Wrote: HI

Hi Bud (pun intended)
(Mar. 21, 2017  6:26 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: G6UH5w0.jpg]

- B-73 Starter God Valkyrie .6V.Rb x7
- B-74 Starter Kreis Satan .2G.Lp x3
- B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl x5

Can't believe how fast I got these! They shipped Friday!
How much did that cost? & why did you order so many? I need to order mine. I just have to listen out for the mail guy.
(Mar. 22, 2017  4:44 AM)Dodgest Wrote: How much did that cost? & why did you order so many? I need to order mine. I just have to listen out for the mail guy.

I ordered them from HLJ and ordered so many–as I always do–so that I can provide some for members in the Toronto WBO community who either can't be bothered importing themselves, or simply can't (if they're too young, etc).
[Image: vr7u4h2l.jpg]
Special thanks to Leo Burst! Also, have a look in "Your Creations" to see more of it Smile
(Mar. 22, 2017  5:41 AM)Kei Wrote: I ordered them from HLJ and ordered so many–as I always do–so that I can provide some for members in the Toronto WBO community who either can't be bothered importing themselves, or simply can't (if they're too young, etc).

my days i ordered them too and on the website it says there not released yet let alone shipped yet, my biggest peeve with hlj is there shipping times and available times
(Mar. 22, 2017  4:56 PM)Morsoe Wrote: my days i ordered them too and on the website it says there not released yet let alone shipped yet, my biggest peeve with hlj is there shipping times and available times

Yeah ... you have to get them pretty much as soon as the listings are posted on their site or else you'll probably be waiting a long time (or they won't ever re-stock). I ordered them very quickly (when they said "In Stock") and even I missed out a little bit; I had added five Kreis Satan to my cart but they only ended up having three.
(Mar. 22, 2017  2:41 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Hi Bud (pun intended)
can you put a tournament in akron ohio it is my hometown
Uhm bud your on the wrong part of the forum this is recent beyblade purchases, and not something tournament related.
Not too mention the part that I dont think you can randomly ask ppl too host tournament near you.. cos who said they even live in the same country as you?
(Mar. 22, 2017  7:51 PM)Kei Wrote: Yeah ... you have to get them pretty much as soon as the listings are posted on their site or else you'll probably be waiting a long time (or they won't ever re-stock). I ordered them very quickly (when they said "In Stock") and even I missed out a little bit; I had added five Kreis Satan to my cart but they only ended up having three.

Uhm, weren't they listed as "March release" and stayed like that until they went to "Backordered"? At least for me they never had the "In Stock" status.

Edit: Even when they shipped my Valkyrie it still said "March release".
(Mar. 23, 2017  8:17 PM)Homax Wrote: Uhm, weren't they listed as "March release" and stayed like that until they went to "Backordered"? At least for me they never had the "In Stock" status.

I ordered them so quickly that maybe I'm forgetting, but I'm pretty sure they said In Stock when I got them ...
(Mar. 23, 2017  8:17 PM)Homax Wrote: Uhm, weren't they listed as "March release" and stayed like that until they went to "Backordered"? At least for me they never had the "In Stock" status.

(Mar. 24, 2017  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote: I ordered them so quickly that maybe I'm forgetting, but I'm pretty sure they said In Stock when I got them ...

They never changed from saying "Mar. Release" to "In Stock," but they were actually available for order.
yeaaaa boiii

[Image: 17475128_10158498867840074_116629154_o.j...e=58D72214]

got the set now

[Image: 17500510_10158498910075074_619777712_o.j...e=58D79230]
(Mar. 24, 2017  12:23 PM)Morsoe Wrote: yeaaaa boiii

[Image: 17475128_10158498867840074_116629154_o.j...e=58D72214]

got the set now

[Image: 17500510_10158498910075074_619777712_o.j...e=58D79230]

U should put stickers on, it'd probably look awesome
(Mar. 24, 2017  3:11 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: U should put stickers on, it'd probably look awesome

tempted but Nar I like blades without stickers a lot more they look alot more like tools for battle that way for me.
Bought this collection from ebay because I really wanted quite a few of these beys. (Too stingy to buy them new and individually)

[Image: 3n7sMHY.jpg]
[Image: 42TLKi4.jpg]

An E230 has a missing disc, two of them don't have tips and that ripcord isn't gonna come out of that launcher without some disassembling... what pricetag would you guys slap on this collection? Maybe I made a bad deal  O_o
I think it worths $50-70 range.
How much did you pay for this?
I bought one of my long sought-after grails yesterday! An NIB Driger Metal Masters Version for about $30! The box is moderately damaged, but other than that it's brand new. In the mail this week, I can't wait.
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:46 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I bought one of my long sought-after grails yesterday! An NIB Driger Metal Masters Version for about $30! The box is moderately damaged, but other than that it's brand new. In the mail this week, I can't wait.

Saw it on eBay but didn't wanna buy it lol. I prefer the harder to find beyblades if I'm honest.

(Mar. 27, 2017  12:55 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Bought this collection from ebay because I really wanted quite a few of these beys. (Too stingy to buy them new and individually)

[Image: 3n7sMHY.jpg]
[Image: 42TLKi4.jpg]

An E230 has a missing disc, two of them don't have tips and that ripcord isn't gonna come out of that launcher without some disassembling... what pricetag would you guys slap on this collection? Maybe I made a bad deal  Chocked_2

Looks alright tops maybe $70. Is that bronze cyber wheel real? I don't remember seeing one before.
Wow you 2 got it pretty much spot on I got it for £52.80, I'm glad I wasn't ripped off Grin

Yeah it should be real, it's hasbro B-124 Cyber Aquario 105RF. I might weigh some of them to check but I'm pretty sure they're all legit
(Mar. 27, 2017  10:18 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Wow you 2 got it pretty much spot on I got it for £52.80, I'm glad I wasn't ripped off Grin

Yeah it should be real, it's hasbro B-124 Cyber Aquario 105RF. I might weigh some of them to check but I'm pretty sure they're all legit

50 quid sounds decent. If I was invested in Mfb I might have picked it up myself. They all unused or?
I wish that was the case xD Some of them look like they've been used a lot, but most of them look unused or in very good condition. You'll always find a few big lots on ebay if you ever want to get into mfb.