Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 13, 2013  4:32 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  4:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: Did you get the Spark FX one or the regular one?
Regular, have yet to see any Spark FX Beyblades, just some XTS Tornado Battlers and at the same Superstore i saw Spark FX Beywheelz. My town is definitely slow on the draw, but it occasionally is helpful especially with Rev Up launchers.

Wait, your stores still have rev up launchers???
(Mar. 13, 2013  4:42 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  4:32 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  4:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: Did you get the Spark FX one or the regular one?
Regular, have yet to see any Spark FX Beyblades, just some XTS Tornado Battlers and at the same Superstore i saw Spark FX Beywheelz. My town is definitely slow on the draw, but it occasionally is helpful especially with Rev Up launchers.

Wait, your stores still have rev up launchers???
Had, and it was just the one Superstore, cleaned them ou though XD (There were 5). They also had String Launchers, bought most of them to.
Haha, still you're so lucky! If you bought like 6 of them, im sure you could have sold each one for $30 easily! :p My superstore has nothing related to beyblade, it's so weird...
OK .. Something crazy happened ...
Yesterday evening, I ordered my dark knight dragooon , and then today it comes !?
Haha, I guess you got super fast shipping then!
Haha, yeah .
It was meant to come from Japan as well via standard class ... Wut!?
Maybe, they did Expedited delivery by accident :p And, how much did you buy it for?
yeah. it was like 17pounds.
[Image: 6KeiBeybladeOrder311213.jpg]

[Image: 5KeiBeybladeOrder311213.jpg]

- BB-94 Tornado Beystadium (Used)
- BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type x2
- BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type x2

I've always wanted the Tornado BeyStadium, but I never wanted to pay full price for it. So, when I saw this one listed on YJA! for a reasonable price, I couldn't resist!

How the heck do you have the money for that ... That is like two Chistmas' worth of haul for me, haha.

Great purchase though, very jelly!
(Mar. 14, 2013  3:31 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: How the heck do you have the money for that ... That is like two Chistmas' worth of haul for me, haha.

It's called "working" haha.
Nice purchases Kei. All those chrome wheels and that stadium make me SO jealous.
Good purchases Kei !

I bought 2 of BB82 Random Booster Vol.5 today :

And I got these :

Burn Unicorno SW145JB + Burn Serpent WA130ES

Eh I wanted a white Ketos ... This is not my lucky day.
Oh well that Burn Unicorno is cool though ~
The red serpent clear wheel looks nice. If you wanted the white one why didn't you just get the sonokong ver?
(Mar. 14, 2013  1:55 PM)Ultra Wrote: The red serpent clear wheel looks nice. If you wanted the white one why didn't you just get the sonokong ver?

Well I actually have 5 unopened boxes of Grand Ketos for the future, currently, but I need more, hah. I enjoy collecting rare beys and save some for the future ~

It's just that I hate waiting so I go and buy Random Boosters from a local shop instead of ordering them online. xd
There's a shop near you which sells them? Lucky you. Well kinda. I mean it's not a great random booster really haha.
Serpent is one of my favourite Clear Wheels to be honest. I just love its design. Stupid
(Mar. 14, 2013  4:59 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: How much is the - BB-94 Tornado Beystadium (Used)?

It was less than 3,000 yen after fees/local shipping/etc. and before the shipping to me.

(Mar. 14, 2013  1:52 PM)KaizÑ”r V Wrote:

Note the stolen English Metal Fight Beyblade logo that Bey Brad/Kai-V designed.
Got myself a Diablo Nemesis XGrin today. Seems like an interesting bey, but I'm reluctant to use it. The Diablo wheel is so detailed, I don't want to get any nicks on it.
(Mar. 14, 2013  4:42 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2013  1:52 PM)KaizÑ”r V Wrote:

Note the stolen English Metal Fight Beyblade logo that Bey Brad/Kai-V designed.

Woah, really? That's hilarious, damn.

(Mar. 09, 2013  5:16 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Wow you have been buying a lot of cool beyblades lately. Hopefully you B;D has a good solo spin time (Unlike my 4 minute mold). Have fun with it.
I know this was a few pages back but seriously, stop calling them molds, it's part-to-part variation (mainly in the bearing and the chamber it's in, not sure which/whether it's both or just one), not a distinct difference and definitely not due to there being like 5 different sets of mold for each "minute" (or a practically infinite number due to the number of seconds attached to each minute being completely random too). Urgh.
walked into k-mart looking for 2 beys...
walked out with 6.
gotta love that value pack.
I went to the Toys R Us beyblade tournament today and bought Cosmic Pegasis FGrin and Proto Nemesis Non Spark FX and since that's $20 or more I got the Limited Edition Mercury Anubis 85XF.
YESSS!!! I finally have a BB-46! Now all I need are a couple hyperblades and a launcher gear. Tournaments Here I come.