Recent Beyblade Purchases

Kei you must be a professional photographer, because the photoshots of those beys are purely amazing.
Congrats Kei on your new beys, they are beautiful. And I really like your photos ; they're great ! Smile
(Mar. 01, 2013  10:13 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Kei you must be a professional photographer, because the photoshots of those beys are purely amazing.

Thank you! But I'm not a professional photographer at all, haha.
Nice pictures Kei, and I have to agree with Kai-V on the stickers. I might buy one tomorrow!
Yesterday I bought a HyperBlade Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Just recently got myself a Hyperblade Flash Sagittario 230WD. I hope my purchase was worth it. XD
I just bought from Toys R Us ...

Hyperblade Diablo Nemesis and Omega Dragonis!

I'm pretty happy. I wanted Phantom, but I wanted omega for collection.
I won this!
https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-e132498918

NIP: Driger V2, Griffolyon, Master Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon V, Master Draciel, Sparkling Attacker, Roller Defenser, Wing Attacker Red & Black, Polta (?) and MG Core. ^-^

Quite cheap actually; about $40 total .. I know that some are missing stickers, but still a great deal.
I won a used Driger V and Driger V2.

(Mar. 03, 2013  3:10 PM)Cannon Wrote: I won this!
https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-e132498918

NIP: Driger V2, Griffolyon, Master Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon V, Master Draciel, Sparkling Attacker, Roller Defenser, Wing Attacker Red & Black, Polta (?) and MG Core. ^-^

Quite cheap actually; about $40 total .. I know that some are missing stickers, but still a great deal.

You got Wing Attacker (Red) and Wing Defenser (Black), and yes, I think that's Polta.
Im thinking about getting some hyperblades. Diablo Nemesis dosen't look too good. Im thinking about Fang leone (when it comes out), phantom orion and blitz striker. Theese look good. What do you think?
(Mar. 03, 2013  10:35 PM)Infernoblader Wrote: Im thinking about getting some hyperblades. Diablo Nemesis dosen't look too good. Im thinking about Fang leone (when it comes out), phantom orion and blitz striker. Theese look good. What do you think?
this is recent beyblade purchases, this post belongs in this thread
(Mar. 03, 2013  5:00 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: You got Wing Attacker (Red) and Wing Defenser (Black) [...]

They look the same, haha.

So, lets see ... My total purchases are:

NIP/B:
Driger V2, Griffolyon, Master Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon V, Master Draciel, Sparkling Attacker, Roller Defenser, Wing Attacker, Wing Defenser, Polta, MG Core, Coro Coro Weight Disk Set (800 yen); includes 8 Heavy or something, Red Wide Survivor, Wide Defenser. Galman x3, Seaborg x3, Draciel S, Trypio, LED Marksmen Grip & Bound Defenser.

Used/Mint:
Ariel 2 (Uriel 2), Grip Attacker & Galeon 2 (Jungle Green, from Evo).

Bop, a lot of beys, and relatively cheap. Everything is from Oki, except Galeon 2. I cancelled my order for the Orange one.
Just won this lot:

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

Got me a Ultimate Frostic dranzer. Don't bother asking if you can buy it. No chance i'll sell it.
From what I can see, it's not even complete ... The base is turquoise. It could possibly be in the bag or attached to something else though.

In the past week I've bought hyperblades, phantom orion and 2 kriese cygnus.
(Mar. 04, 2013  9:42 PM)Cannon Wrote: From what I can see, it's not even complete ... The base is turquoise. It could possibly be in the bag or attached to something else though.

is that blue one the ultimate frostic dranzer? cause i found that one in my room 3 weeks ago and is it worth something?
Yes. It's worth a decent amount man. Like $20 at least.
(Mar. 05, 2013  9:24 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yes. It's worth a decent amount man. Like $20 at least.
hmmm i see.
just to stick to the thread.
here are some purchases from february.
i still don't know how to use the links well. so tell if they dont't work.
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/d...sort=3&o=0
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/d...sort=3&o=1
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/d...sort=3&o=2
and i have an big problem, they couldn't deliver the package cause there was something wrong with my adress or something. im gonna contact someone that works at the post office but do you guys know what i should do, and starlight maight remember which package i talking about.
deakeux hopefully its the big plastic/hms lot you've bought because I'm waiting to see the photos of those beys. Hmm as for your problem if you've received a piece of paper with your name and address along with possibly the tracking number or confirmation code of the package then you still receive it by tomorrow, or you could go to your local post office and go get the package yourself right away. If you haven't received anything like that be sure to go to your local post office and them know about the situation, and contact the seller to be sure the seller applied the address correctly and everything else; as well be sure to check your paypal and ebay address to ensure that your package has been sent to your process address. Remember folks to update your addresses on any shopping site like ebay, especially with paypal you buy from, because I've seen people lose some packages cause of that.

EDIT: I've won Dranzer V2, Rock Bison, Gaia Dragoon V & G all Takara brand for only $41.00 with free shipping. If anyone wants to have these or a few then let me know and we can work out a deal.
(Mar. 05, 2013  10:03 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: deakeux hopefully its the big plastic/hms lot you've bought because I'm waiting to see the photos of those beys. Hmm as for your problem if you've received a piece of paper with your name and address along with possibly the tracking number or confirmation code of the package then you still receive it by tomorrow, or you could go to your local post office and go get the package yourself right away. If you haven't received anything like that be sure to go to your local post office and them know about the situation, and contact the seller to be sure the seller applied the address correctly and everything else; as well be sure to check your paypal and ebay address to ensure that your package has been sent to your process address. Remember folks to update your addresses on any shopping site like ebay, especially with paypal you buy from, because I've seen people lose some packages cause of that.

EDIT: I've won Dranzer V2, Rock Bison, Gaia Dragoon V & G all Takara brand for only $41.00 with free shipping. If anyone wants to have these or a few then let me know and we can work out a deal.

Im on mij phone atm but i talked with the seller and asked if i wanted to claim the insurance but i didn't like the idea, so i waiting for the guy at the office to let me know.
I hope it helps
Picked up a Variares Hyperblade on Saturday. I like the color they have on it, but unlike some of the others I like the original paint scheme better.
Just ordered the Zero G dash set! FINALLY! So excited for it to come!
(Mar. 05, 2013  10:03 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: deakeux hopefully its the big plastic/hms lot you've bought because I'm waiting to see the photos of those beys. Hmm as for your problem if you've received a piece of paper with your name and address along with possibly the tracking number or confirmation code of the package then you still receive it by tomorrow, or you could go to your local post office and go get the package yourself right away. If you haven't received anything like that be sure to go to your local post office and them know about the situation, and contact the seller to be sure the seller applied the address correctly and everything else; as well be sure to check your paypal and ebay address to ensure that your package has been sent to your process address. Remember folks to update your addresses on any shopping site like ebay, especially with paypal you buy from, because I've seen people lose some packages cause of that.

they can't do anything about it so i hope they post it back to that guy, but i defenitly not gonna pay the shipment agian or something. this is gonna take 2 months or something.
Woo! My lot of NIB plastics has arrived.

[Image: 0032.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4]

[Image: 0042.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3]

If the pics don't work just open them in a new tab.
Just bought/received an Ultimate DX set, Beylauncher Suspension, beycarrier Hard type, and a Gold Big Bang Pegasus.