Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Just got my first dose of the COVID vaccine, it’s available for children 12+ now
Just listened to Dreams new song "Mask" and omg it is popping!!
Going to space camp in Huntsville today
Just dropped my first song on Instagram
(May. 23, 2021  6:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Just dropped my first song on Instagram

Cool! Could you post the link?
(May. 24, 2021  3:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  6:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Just dropped my first song on Instagram

Cool! Could you post the link?
Yeah 
Here it is:https://www.instagram.com/tv/COB1S6MFoST...=copy_link

My mic is garbage so. I got a new one . I am planning on dropping my new song in a few days.
(May. 23, 2021  3:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Going to space camp in Huntsville today

Stuffed us in small cramped cabins and woke us up at 630 am. Pretty fun tho, on second day now
(May. 24, 2021  12:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  3:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Cool! Could you post the link?
Yeah 

My mic is garbage so. I got a new one . I am planning on dropping my new song in a few days.

Just listened to it. Pretty good, only drawback is the bad mic lol.
(May. 24, 2021  1:32 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  12:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah 

Just listened to it. Pretty good, only drawback is the bad mic lol.
My screams tho😁😁😁😁
I am gonna start my album pxris soon.
Paris is the name it's the girl I liked but stuff went south lol.
I’m with my mom shopping in Trader Joe’s, and the floor is kind of slippery. Well, I just slipped and fell in front of a bunch of people. I can’t stop laughing, though.
(May. 20, 2021  9:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Just got my first dose of the COVID vaccine, it’s available for children 12+ now

wait what? I'm in Georgia, but I didn't hear or read that COVID vaccine is available for 12+
(May. 26, 2021  3:05 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  9:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Just got my first dose of the COVID vaccine, it’s available for children 12+ now

wait what? I'm in Georgia, but I didn't hear or read that COVID vaccine is available for 12+

Idk, it is now. Got mine at a cvs
Still not available for those below 18 in the Middle East (except the UAE I think). It's probably because they still need to give those above 18 their second dose and are currently short on AstraZeneca (AKA the main vaccine we have).
(May. 26, 2021  1:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Still not available for those below 18 in the Middle East (except the UAE I think). It's probably because they still need to give those above 18 their second dose and are currently short on AstraZeneca (AKA the main vaccine).

Same in India, though in many places, those who are 18-45 year old are not getting either as many above 45 have not got theirs and there is shortage of vaccines.
Just got a new xbox one x because xbox series x is useless because all the game coming out for it are on the one x
(May. 26, 2021  3:37 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Really tho

wut
One x has better quality and all the same games as series x
(May. 26, 2021  3:55 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: One x has better quality and all the same games as series x

You are in fact incorrect One x has wayyyyyy worse loading times and downloading times plus after this year all games coming to will be exclusive for next gen
(May. 26, 2021  1:45 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  1:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Still not available for those below 18 in the Middle East (except the UAE I think). It's probably because they still need to give those above 18 their second dose and are currently short on AstraZeneca (AKA the main vaccine).

Same in India, though in many places, those who are 18-45 year old are not getting either as many above 45 have not got theirs and there is shortage of vaccines.

You know Why?

India is the largest producer of vaccines in the whole world. When vaccines were first invented, India helped USA, UK, etc all countries by giving vaccines for free. India did have thousands upon thousands of vaccines for their citizens, but at that time Indian Citizens weren't taking them. So, the government of India threw away some. That's the reason.
(May. 26, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  1:45 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Same in India, though in many places, those who are 18-45 year old are not getting either as many above 45 have not got theirs and there is shortage of vaccines.

You know Why?

India is the largest producer of vaccines in the whole world. When vaccines were first invented, India helped USA, UK, etc all countries by giving vaccines for free. India did have thousands upon thousands of vaccines for their citizens, but at that time Indian Citizens weren't taking them. So, the government of India threw away some. That's the reason.

Yes, I know. A lot of them didn't want to take vaccines because, well, idk why. Maybe they were afraid of side-effects or something. Fortunately, my parents got both doses, so I'm as safe as I can be rn lol.
I had surgery on my feet earlier today, am unable to walk at the moment but at least I’m able to use a wheelchair.
(May. 27, 2021  12:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had surgery on my feet earlier today, am unable to walk at the moment but at least I’m able to use a wheelchair.

do a wheelie

Why did you get surgery on your feet?
(May. 27, 2021  12:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had surgery on my feet earlier today, am unable to walk at the moment but at least I’m able to use a wheelchair.

Ooh, that sounds rough, I admire you for being able to go through that, I know I hate any sort of medical procedures needing to be done on me.

Make sure to rest plenty and follow your care instructions! Hope your recovery goes smoothly! (: