Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I ordered 2 rb vol 24 and it says they returned to destination facility
does anyone know what that mean?
(Apr. 22, 2021  10:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I ordered 2 rb vol 24 and it says they returned to destination facility

well i do know that this is wrong thread.but is rb vol 24 the db or sparking one?
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  10:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I ordered 2 rb vol 24 and it says they returned to destination facility

well i do know that this is wrong thread.but is rb vol 24 the db or sparking one?

Sparking one cause vol. 25 is the db one
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:

its the vol 24 like I said
and its the right thread I think because I am talking about the shipping not the beys themselves
I just want to know what it means
(Apr. 22, 2021  9:39 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
Are you done eating? And I’m just wondering???

I was, but I had to do some things

(Apr. 22, 2021  9:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what do you like more?
fish or chicken?

indian cooked chicken, preferably butter chicken or chicken tikka masala.
(Indian cooked Fish in southern India is amazing)
(Apr. 23, 2021  12:55 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  9:39 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Are you done eating? And I’m just wondering???

I was, but I had to do some things

fish or chicken?

indian cooked chicken, preferably butter chicken or chicken tikka masala.
(Indian cooked Fish in southern India is amazing)

Nice

fish or chicken?

Chicken
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:13 PM)Mitsu Wrote: university has me so burnt out i wanna be 13 and beyblade again

am now done my first year of university and would still very much like to be 13 and beyblade again
Too be honest if beyblade would be ruined by the new series I would not be surprised cause during sparking it had no good story and no good scenes. It's my opinion so.
I bet I could write something better then sparking.
(It would of been better lmao)
Anyways glad Mitsu is back
I would love for winter to come back
So Facebook recently banned my acc that has been around since 2016. Big f***ng oof.
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: Too be honest if beyblade would be ruined by the new series I would not be surprised cause during sparking it had no good story and no good scenes. It's my opinion so.
Anyways glad mitsu is back

I can assure you, Beyblade Burst Sparking had better writing than what you could come up with right now.
(Apr. 24, 2021  12:12 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So Facebook recently banned my acc that has been around since 2016. Big f***ng oof.

(Apr. 24, 2021  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: Too be honest if beyblade would be ruined by the new series I would not be surprised cause during sparking it had no good story and no good scenes. It's my opinion so.
Anyways glad mitsu is back

I can assure you, Beyblade Burst Sparking had better writing than what you could come up with right now.

Bro I wrote a book in 3 months. I just need to edit it lmao.
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  12:12 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So Facebook recently banned my acc that has been around since 2016. Big f***ng oof.

(Apr. 24, 2021  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I can assure you, Beyblade Burst Sparking had better writing than what you could come up with right now.

Bro I wrote a book in 3 months. I just need to edit it lmao.

Fast writing doesn’t equal good writing.
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bro I wrote a book in 3 months. I just need to edit it lmao.

Fast writing doesn’t equal good writing.

As someone who used to not take their time writing, i can confirm this the truest statement ive heard all 2021 so far.
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Fast writing doesn’t equal good writing.

As someone who used to not take their time writing, i can confirm this the truest statement ive heard all 2021 so far.

Can confirm. You should always take your time writing, proofreading, making sure the chapter(s) flow well, the characters have personality, the events are interesting, etc. There's no deadline to writing a story, you can carry on with the same fic for years but with good quality.
I might post my book soon after its published.
(Apr. 25, 2021  3:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: I might post my book soon after its published.

the cap is real

most exaggerate and don't elaborate when called out, but dang

you got it down to an art

my mom is currently writing a book, that she's been writing for the past like 5 months

and its incredibly short rn, barely like 150 pages(estimating when its publish)

with all the carp you got going on complaining about maiden, ur band, finals with school, etc, 3 months means you wrote a picture book

wait, no, that's too long

stick to one thing bruh
I can't believe summer vacation is almost here
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:06 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  3:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: I might post my book soon after its published.

the cap is real

my mom is currently writing a book, that she's been writing for the past like 5 months

with all the carp you got going on complaining about maiden, ur band, finals with school, etc, 3 months means you wrote a picture book

stick to one thing bruh
No. I wrote a full on horror romance novel
Im thinking on writing a book
(Apr. 27, 2021  2:03 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:06 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: the cap is real

stick to one thing bruh
No. I wrote a full on horror romance novel

oh lord please have mercy on this disgusting world the 15 page emo twilight of the prophecy has arrived

(Apr. 27, 2021  2:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Im thinking on writing a book

You should try it. It's a lot of work, but a full length book written by a kid could sell well. I wouldn't make it like a fictional sci-fi action or fantasy, maybe a few satirical blurbs about your real life, or a comedy book. you do you tho
I was thinking on writing a horror but I dont know yet.
Are vpns free? Cause I’m trying to get a vpn to watch the full episodes of Beyblade on corocoro
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Are vpns free? Cause I’m trying to get a vpn to watch the full episodes of Beyblade on corocoro

ProtonVPN is free to use. There is a premium version, probably offers more locations, but the free version allows access to Japan, so I think it's good enough for your needs.
I can't wait for summer break school is over now plz