Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

John green, the funny dude from crash course world history, wrote the fault in our stars, which is widely considered to be one of the saddest and most meaningful books in history

I’m very confused
Dropped my guitar pick in a glass of milk and it's gonna missing.
I emptied the glass and it's not there
good exercise : play frisbee and make each other always throw far so they run. like ultimate frisbee
Messed up my vocal chords doing oli Sykes 2013 screams . here is a picture. Warning this is very disgusting: [ommitted]

Yeah it's really bad so no screaming for a few weeks or even months or years 😭😭😭😭
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: John green, the funny dude from crash course world history, wrote the fault in our stars, which is widely considered to be one of the saddest and most meaningful books in history

I’m very confused
He’s also the brother of Hank Green!
(Apr. 29, 2021  10:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Messed up my vocal chords doing oli Sykes 2013 screams . here is a picture. Warning this is very disgusting: [ommitted]

Yeah it's really bad so no screaming for a few weeks or even months or years 😭😭😭😭

If the mods removed this before I saw, I’m glad

Also based off the fact that it was removed, prob years

Might wanna start a chill jazz career lol
(Apr. 30, 2021  1:36 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  10:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Messed up my vocal chords doing oli Sykes 2013 screams . here is a picture. Warning this is very disgusting: [ommitted]

If the mods removed this before I saw, I’m glad

i saw it and yeah it was as disgusting as you expected.
(Apr. 30, 2021  1:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  1:36 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: If the mods removed this before I saw, I’m glad

i saw it and yeah it was as disgusting as you expected.

I am both disappointed and relieved that I didn't see it.
i have 69 notif
will someone play asphalt 9

playstation is trash change my mind
Free... Hoya No disrespect i just hate their controllers they hurt my hands plus im used to nintendo and xbox
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:37 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i have 69 notif
will someone play asphalt 9

playstation is trash change my mind
Free... Hoya No disrespect i just hate their controllers they hurt my hands plus im used to nintendo and xbox

Its fine not everyone likes playstation, if your used to a xbox then maybe using ps controllers would be strange.
someone must've left the balcony door open cuz I was tryna fall asleep yesterday(ig today) and a cockroach fell on my head, at like 1AM in the pitch black darkness

yay
(May. 02, 2021  3:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: someone must've left the balcony door open cuz I was tryna fall asleep yesterday(ig today) and a cockroach fell on my head, at like 1AM in the pitch black darkness

yay

Man, that must suck. I would've woken up the entire house if I were you.
Random Thought of the day: Arent cookies just smaller pancakes or is it the other way around?
(May. 12, 2021  5:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Random Thought of the day: Arent cookies just smaller pancakes or is it the other way around?

Neither. Cookies are crispy, pancakes are not. And cookies are baked in the oven while pancakes are fried in a...pan.
(May. 02, 2021  5:43 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 02, 2021  3:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: someone must've left the balcony door open cuz I was tryna fall asleep yesterday(ig today) and a cockroach fell on my head, at like 1AM in the pitch black darkness

yay

Man, that must suck. I would've woken up the entire house if I were you.

I would've probably indian-style smacked the cockaroach with my slippers or shoes.
Okay, before I forget:
Happy Eid to all our Muslim pals out there!
(Couldn't think of anywhere more appropriate to post this and, pls tell me if posts like this aren't allowed on here)
High Class 5 Star Restaurant: Messes up slightly

The Manager: Why do I hear Boss Music?
[Image: 151.jpg]
hoping someday Burst will see this post Uncertain
I don’t think anyone knew this, but I’ve been allergic to wheat my whole life. Guess what!? I outgrew it, and for once, I can eat normal things!!!
Awesome!! Speaking of which, I heard that scientists dont know why people mysteriously outgrow their allergies — it just happens miraculously
I was not aware you could recover from allergies, learn something new everyday I guess.
(May. 19, 2021  3:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I don’t think anyone knew this, but I’ve been allergic to wheat my whole life. Guess what!? I outgrew it, and for once, I can eat normal things!!!

thats pretty cool. I've been allergic to wheat and been lactose intolerant most of my life. I'm not sure if I've grown out of it, but I've been eating that stuff for years and it my body doesn't care anymore. i still drink almond milk tho lol.

also, not sure if I shared this, but I ate a few handfuls of nuts from a mix one night, and I was up till like 3am trying to go to sleep, but i had a horrible rash and my whole body was unbearably itchy. the worst part was, i dont know which nut did it, but i dont want to try cuz I'm too scared lol. i was talking about this with my mom nonchalantly, thinking that maybe is should try a nut per day to see what caused it, and she had to casually mention that allergic reactions get worse every time they happen. why?
Just because a thread hasn't been made for X topic, doesn't mean that a thread should be/needs to be made for X topic.
(May. 19, 2021  4:18 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  3:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I don’t think anyone knew this, but I’ve been allergic to wheat my whole life. Guess what!? I outgrew it, and for once, I can eat normal things!!!

thats pretty cool. I've been allergic to wheat and been lactose intolerant most of my life. I'm not sure if I've grown out of it, but I've been eating that stuff for years and it my body doesn't care anymore. i still drink almond milk tho lol.

also, not sure if I shared this, but I ate a few handfuls of nuts from a mix one night, and I was up till like 3am trying to go to sleep, but i had a horrible rash and my whole body was unbearably itchy. the worst part was, i dont know which nut did it, but i dont want to try cuz I'm too scared lol. i was talking about this with my mom nonchalantly, thinking that maybe is should try a nut per day to see what caused it, and she had to casually mention that allergic reactions get worse every time they happen. why?

It might be all the nuts, actually.

My sister has life-threatening ones of all tree-nuts.
I like crabs Except for deceased ones

And no that was not intended to diss Dc (Deceasedcrab) I fully respect them
I just don't like ded crabs the make me sad Unhappy