Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Apr. 01, 2021  10:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It's April Fools
Ive already gotten fooled by the following
Zankye
Tannerfishies (a ninjago Youtuber)
I got rickrolled 5 times
my friend who said his house was on fire, and sent me a legit pic of a house that looked like his but it was on fire, but he actually edited a picture of his house and I fell for it. so...
my mom also fooled me

my dad said we were off of school after kunch but i realized his ploy.
Random Thought: Do you ever feel like you can't acknowledge the weight of a certain situation? Like, you know it's important, but you don't really feel like it is and therefore can't treat it as such.
Anyone play bakugan?
(Apr. 12, 2021  11:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Random Thought: Do you ever feel like you can't acknowledge the weight of a certain situation? Like, you know it's important, but you don't really feel like it is and therefore can't treat it as such.

It’s not rare for a teenager.
someone told me IM so skinny no one would eat me. weirdo
Let’s go got a 81 percent on a really hard quiz. Really goes to show that if you believe in it you can do it.
6jupiter5 we need to do something like a goji quiz
Did you every notice that every spriggan beys parts were the first it had?
Storm spriggan was the first to have its parts
Legend Spriggan was the first to have its parts
Spriggan Requeim was the first to have its parts
Cho-z spriggan was the first to have its parts, although zeta’ isn’t new, spriggan requiem was a spriggan and it was the first to have zeta
World spriggan was the first to have its parts, although unite’ isn’t new, storm spriggan was a spriggan and it was the first to have unite

Oh wait, I forgot something didn’t I. The famous ‘lord’ spriggan with blitz (copied from slash valkryie) and dimension (copied from cho-z Achilles) but we don’t speak of that dreaded bey, if we do dark things happen.....
(Apr. 16, 2021  11:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Did you every notice that every spriggan beys parts were the first it had?
Cho-z spriggan was the first to have its parts, although zeta’ isn’t new, spriggan requiem was a  spriggan and it was the first to have zeta
World spriggan was the first to have its parts, although unite’ isn’t new, storm spriggan was a spriggan and it was the first to have unite

Oh wait, I forgot something didn’t I. The famous ‘lord’ spriggan with blitz (copied from slash valkryie) and dimension (copied from cho-z Achilles) but we don’t speak of that dreaded bey, if we do dark things happen.....

Valkryie line: am I a joke to you
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  11:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Did you every notice that every spriggan beys parts were the first it had?
Cho-z spriggan was the first to have its parts, although zeta’ isn’t new, spriggan requiem was a  spriggan and it was the first to have zeta

Valkryie line: am I a joke to you
Oh yeah! The Valkryie lines parts are all new when the bey released, well except for the 12 disc I think

Cho-Z Spriggan had 0, which wasn’t new, and Zeta’ is arguably a different driver, same with Unite’, and Dimension’.
You could argue that Longinus always comes with all-new parts tho (well, that is if you count Dash Drivers as different parts from their original counterpart)

Lost Longinus Nine Spiral
Nightmare Longinus Destroy
Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt
Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral'
Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A

See what I mean?
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Valkryie line: am I a joke to you
Oh yeah! The Valkryie lines parts are all new when the bey released, well except for the 12 disc I think

Nope, all Valkyrie parts were first released on Valkyrie. Same with Longinus, Xcalibur, and Dragon, and those are just three other examples of the Beys that only had original parts on release.
It's almost like... main character's beys tend to come with mostly/entirely new parts
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's almost like... main character's beys tend to come with mostly/entirely new parts

Omg you're a fricking genius.
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's almost like... main character's beys tend to come with mostly/entirely new parts

no crip sherlock!
ok sorry
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Cho-Z Spriggan had 0, which wasn’t new, and Zeta’ is arguably a different driver, same with Unite’, and Dimension’.

0 released on spriggan reqieum which was a spriggan and zeta’and unite’ released on storm and spriggan reqieummwhich are also spriggans. Like mentioned, we don’t speak of lord spriggan
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Valkryie line: am I a joke to you

nah, 12 was first released on valkryie

also this I random thoughts, not beyblade random thoughts
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh yeah! The Valkryie lines parts are all new when the bey released, well except for the 12 disc I think

Nope, all Valkyrie parts were first released on Valkyrie. Same with Longinus, Xcalibur, and Dragon, and those are just three other examples of the Beys that only had original parts on release.

wasn't 13 released on hercules, or was that just the anime
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nope, all Valkyrie parts were first released on Valkyrie. Same with Longinus, Xcalibur, and Dragon, and those are just three other examples of the Beys that only had original parts on release.

wasn't 13 released on hercules, or was that just the anime

13 was on Hercules, however, Bloody Longinus came first
I had a 40 question quiz on Science gifted so hard, took me exactly (not counting seconds) 2 hours and 12 minutes to do it, and I got a 85 percent, so I'm doomed to get in trouble by my parents.
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I had a 40 question quiz on Science gifted so hard, took me exactly (not counting seconds) 2 hours and 12 minutes to do it,  and I got a 85 percent, so I'm doomed to get in trouble by my parents.
85 doesnt sound that bad actually
hey guys this is NOT FOR BEYBLADES
how much ice cream do you want
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:22 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I had a 40 question quiz on Science gifted so hard, took me exactly (not counting seconds) 2 hours and 12 minutes to do it,  and I got a 85 percent, so I'm doomed to get in trouble by my parents.
85 doesnt sound that bad actually

...It depends on where you live, really. As far as I know, Ryuga's Son is from somewhere in the east and well, most people there believe that anything below 95% (especially in younger grades) is terrible.