Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jan. 21, 2021  7:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang if these fandoms are really that toxic  then I got no words except wow this is basically World War 3 here

fun story: i was actually in that fandom. ngl i hate it there.
Spell this phrase backwards:
no lemon no melon
Remind me not to have three servings of spicy Cheetos
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Remind me not to have three servings of spicy Cheetos

What time?
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Remind me not to have three servings of spicy Cheetos

What time?
Every 5 minutes
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What time?
Every 5 minutes

Don’t have 3 servings of Cheetos.

I once stuffed my entire mouth with those, i regret everything about that.

Cheetos aren't even food, don't eat them lol
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

I once stuffed my entire mouth with those, i regret everything about that.
I stuffed my mouth three-four times today. Totally worth it
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I once stuffed my entire mouth with those, i regret everything about that.
I stuffed my mouth three-four times today. Totally worth it

cheetoblader
do you have this name because you like cheetos or cause of cheeto the ultimate bey?
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I stuffed my mouth three-four times today. Totally worth it

cheetoblader
do you have this name because you like cheetos or cause of cheeto the ultimate bey?

Yes
Who is Aphmau? Every time i try to watch a yt vid, he's/she's in my recommended. she also has a decent amount of views, just wondering. i dont want to click for fear of only seeing his/her vids lol
(Jan. 23, 2021  4:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Who is Aphmau? Every time i try to watch a yt vid, he's/she's in my recommended. she also has a decent amount of views, just wondering. i dont want to click for fear of only seeing his/her vids lol

Well she makes Minecraft and among us vids I think.
(Jan. 23, 2021  4:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  4:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Who is Aphmau? Every time i try to watch a yt vid, he's/she's in my recommended. she also has a decent amount of views, just wondering. i dont want to click for fear of only seeing his/her vids lol

Well she makes Minecraft and among us vids I think.

She's good but I like Mr. Beast better
(Jan. 23, 2021  5:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  4:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well she makes Minecraft and among us vids I think.

She's good but I like Mr. Beast better
The only YouTuber I enjoy is flamingo, I don't watch Mr Beast.
When I was little, my dad used to wake me up with this beauty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc20vMz0...sameStreet
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: When I was little, my dad used to wake me up with this beauty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc20vMz0...sameStreet

My dad would wake me up with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXhEz3hqlQE&t=31s
may I add AT FULL FREAKING BLAST

though I was too busy laughing to be pissed
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: may I add AT FULL FREAKING BLAST

May I add that he connected it to the tv in my rooom which was connected to 3 speakers (I slept on the couch back then).
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: may I add AT FULL FREAKING BLAST

May I add that he connected it to the tv in my rooom which was connected to 3 speakers (I slept on the couch back then).

My dad didn't do that. It's more like a slap good morning for me lol. And if I didn't wake up after the slap, I'm doomed
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: may I add AT FULL FREAKING BLAST

oh man i am so sorry for u

though its not as bad as ricky gervais screaming a rock encore at the top of his lungs to a disoriented elmo, yes, that is what my father tortured me with
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No Comment:
[Image: tenor.gif]

bro my mans elmo wanted a lullaby, he got a freaking metallica concert. Rest in peace, elmos eardrums
(Jan. 28, 2021  7:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No Comment:
[Image: tenor.gif]

bro my mans elmo wanted a lullaby, he got a freaking metallica concert. Rest in peace, elmos eardrums

Dang bro you gotta do Elmo like this 😂
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: May I add that he connected it to the tv in my rooom which was connected to 3 speakers (I slept on the couch back then).

My dad didn't do that. It's more like a slap good morning for me lol. And if I didn't wake up after the slap, I'm doomed

That’s how it be for me now.