Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I don't think we should get into politics. it's not very healthy for the website.
(Jan. 13, 2021  7:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I don't think we should get into politics. it's not very healthy for the website.

agreed, politics are boring anyway.
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:51 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Bnha had always been toxic. Its a shame, since from what Ive seen, the concept surrounding the series is pretty amazing but its just the experience ruined by fans

I can agree here since I’ve seen several examples of toxicity from the fan base. The only fandom that’s maybe more toxic is Undertale (not very invested in the fandom but I’ve heard some very toxic things come from this community).

Nani!? The Undertale fandom is not toxic. I basically LIVE in the fandom. Unless you're talking about UnderTAIL (IN GOD'S NAME DO NOT LOOK THAT UP PLEASE)
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can agree here since I’ve seen several examples of toxicity from the fan base. The only fandom that’s maybe more toxic is Undertale (not very invested in the fandom but I’ve heard some very toxic things come from this community).

Nani!? The Undertale fandom is not toxic. I basically LIVE in the fandom. Unless you're talking about UnderTAIL (IN GOD'S NAME DO NOT LOOK THAT UP PLEASE)

Really? There’s the whole Markiplier thing where many people wanted him to do one route, and others wanting him to do another, and he ended up being spoiled as a result, ruining the game for him (people also got mad when he did not do the route they wanted him to do). This of course isn’t the only example. We also can’t forget about the massive amount of rule 34 that exists for this game (if I need to edit this part out mods lemme know).
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Nani!? The Undertale fandom is not toxic. I basically LIVE in the fandom. Unless you're talking about UnderTAIL (IN GOD'S NAME DO NOT LOOK THAT UP PLEASE)

Really? There’s the whole Markiplier thing where many people wanted him to do one route, and others wanting him to do another, and he ended up being spoiled as a result, ruining the game for him. This of course isn’t the only example. We also can’t forget about the massive amount of rule 34  that exists for this game (if I need to edit this part out mods lemme know).

Has BeybladeManiac never seen the fandom or something lol its horrendous
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Nani!? The Undertale fandom is not toxic. I basically LIVE in the fandom. Unless you're talking about UnderTAIL (IN GOD'S NAME DO NOT LOOK THAT UP PLEASE)

Really? There’s the whole Markiplier thing where many people wanted him to do one route, and others wanting him to do another, and he ended up being spoiled as a result, ruining the game for him. This of course isn’t the only example. We also can’t forget about the massive amount of rule 34 that exists for this game (if I need to edit this part out mods lemme know).

That’s not necessarily toxicity so much so as excitement.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Really? There’s the whole Markiplier thing where many people wanted him to do one route, and others wanting him to do another, and he ended up being spoiled as a result, ruining the game for him. This of course isn’t the only example. We also can’t forget about the massive amount of rule 34  that exists for this game (if I need to edit this part out mods lemme know).

That’s not necessarily toxicity so much so as excitement.

Oh its very toxic.

Someone didn't like someone else in the fandom so when they met up in real life they gave them cookies with NEEDLES IN THEM.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:37 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s not necessarily toxicity so much so as excitement.

Oh its very toxic.

I haven’t gone too deep into the fandom before, but I was talking about the examples used. It’s more of people being excited in the example rather than toxic.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Does the toxic fandom ruin the anime?

What lol
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Does the toxic fandom ruin the anime?

Not really. Bleach has a very toxic fandom and I still liked it.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Does the toxic fandom ruin the anime?

What lol

I think I saw someone say something about my hero academia fandom and how they ruined it.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Not really. Bleach has a very toxic fandom and I still liked it.

They way they worded it doesnt sound like they were talking about every anime in general ,I may be wrong though.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What lol

I think I saw someone say something about my hero academia fandom and how they ruined it.

Was it nux taku?
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What lol

oh the MHA fandom is terrible, they ended up forcing the author to make a character return but just dont interact with it you'll prob be fine.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I think I saw someone say something about my hero academia fandom and how they ruined it.

Was it nux taku?

What?

(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I think I saw someone say something about my hero academia fandom and how they ruined it.

oh the MHA fandom is terrible, they ended up forcing the author to make a character return but just dont interact with it you'll prob be fine.

What character?
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:40 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Does the toxic fandom ruin the anime?

In a sense, kinda.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Was it nux taku?

What?

(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: oh the MHA fandom is terrible, they ended up forcing the author to make a character return but just dont interact with it you'll prob be fine.

What character?

Shinso
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What?

What character?

Shinso

Oh yeh I've read alot of comments about him, bruh they made it seem as if he was something special.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:52 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shinso

Oh yeh I've read alot of comments about him, bruh they made it seem as if he was something special.

I mean he does stuff when he returns.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:52 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh yeh I've read alot of comments about him, bruh they made it seem as if he was something special.

I mean he does stuff when he returns.

Yeh I guess, haven't seen him much now in the manga.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:54 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean he does stuff when he returns.

Yeh I guess, haven't seen him much now in the manga.

True he kinda just disappeared. I guess the crowd is now calm so he doesn't have to force Shinso into the plot anymore.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:54 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I guess, haven't seen him much now in the manga.

True he kinda just disappeared. I guess the crowd is now calm so he doesn't have to force Shinso into the plot anymore.

Though I don't mind since he's not my fav and all, but I wonder what class he'll end up at.

Really? There’s the whole Markiplier thing where many people wanted him to do one route, and others wanting him to do another, and he ended up being spoiled as a result, ruining the game for him (people also got mad when he did not do the route they wanted him to do). This of course isn’t the only example. We also can’t forget about the massive amount of rule 34  that exists for this game (if I need to edit this part out mods lemme know).

UnderTAIL is the "forum friendly" name for the R34. And I wasn't aware of the Markiplier incident. Also, I tend to get a bit defensive over Undertale. That game holds a very special place in my heart, so I apologise for sounding toxic myself.
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Really? There’s the whole Markiplier thing where many people wanted him to do one route, and others wanting him to do another, and he ended up being spoiled as a result, ruining the game for him (people also got mad when he did not do the route they wanted him to do). This of course isn’t the only example. We also can’t forget about the massive amount of rule 34  that exists for this game (if I need to edit this part out mods lemme know).

UnderTAIL is the "forum friendly" name for the R34. And I wasn't aware of the Markiplier incident. Also, I tend to get a bit defensive over Undertale. That game holds a very special place in my heart, so I apologise for sounding toxic myself.

The game and the fandom are two different things. Undertale is a great game, no doubt about that, but the fandom is probably the most toxic fandom I’ve ever seen.

Oh yeah, I forgot Undertail was what R34 stuff of Undertale was dubbed. It’s still the Undertale fandom nonetheless.