Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

As much as I hate to say it, JJBA fandom is pretty toxic too.
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: UnderTAIL is the "forum friendly" name for the R34. And I wasn't aware of the Markiplier incident. Also, I tend to get a bit defensive over Undertale. That game holds a very special place in my heart, so I apologise for sounding toxic myself.

The game and the fandom are two different things. Undertale is a great game, no doubt about that, but the fandom is probably the most toxic fandom I’ve ever seen.

Oh yeah, I forgot Undertail was what R34 stuff of Undertale was dubbed. It’s still the Undertale fandom nonetheless.

I already understand the deal with UnderTAIL, and I've learned to deal with it, and I now see what you were implying about the fandom in the first place. Let's just leave it at this.

(Jan. 14, 2021  5:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: As much as I hate to say it, JJBA fandom is pretty toxic too.

If you are going to elaborate, please use the spoiler feature, I've only watched the first 2 episodes of part 1.
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The game and the fandom are two different things. Undertale is a great game, no doubt about that, but the fandom is probably the most toxic fandom I’ve ever seen.

Oh yeah, I forgot Undertail was what R34 stuff of Undertale was dubbed. It’s still the Undertale fandom nonetheless.

I already understand the deal with UnderTAIL, and I've learned to deal with it, and I now see what you were implying about the fandom in the first place. Let's just leave it at this.

(Jan. 14, 2021  5:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: As much as I hate to say it, JJBA fandom is pretty toxic too.

If you are going to elaborate, please use the spoiler feature, I've only watched the first 2 episodes of part 1.

Jupiter is right. Was talking about the Fandom.
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I already understand the deal with UnderTAIL, and I've learned to deal with it, and I now see what you were implying about the fandom in the first place. Let's just leave it at this.

Jupiter is right. Was talking about the Fandom.

We both misunderstood, he was saying that if you were going to elaborate on how it was toxic then use spoiler tags.
Jojo is the only series with a toxic fandom I can enjoy, ngl. Im just doing a really good with ignoring fan content and enjoying the franchise myself

I cant indulge in other stuff without the fandom managing to get in the way
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Jupiter is right. Was talking about the Fandom.

We both misunderstood, he was saying that if you were going to elaborate on how it was toxic then use spoiler tags.

Yes that's what I meant.
To those of you that think that kai edits is dead you’re wrong and I have a message from him to prove it. Not trying to stir anything up just trying to debunk the rumors.
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We both misunderstood, he was saying that if you were going to elaborate on how it was toxic then use spoiler tags.

Yes that's what I meant.

toxicity fandom levels

JJBA
BNHA
COD
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nuxtaku fans
Halo
One Piece
Naruto
Undertale
ATLA
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yes that's what I meant.

toxicity fandom levels

JJBA
BNHA
COD
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nuxtaku fans
Halo
One Piece
Naruto
Undertale
ATLA

Bleach is also pretty toxic (I would place it above Lord Nuxanor fans). Also all hail lord Nuxanor.
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: toxicity fandom levels

JJBA
BNHA
COD
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nuxtaku fans
Halo
One Piece
Naruto
Undertale
ATLA

Bleach is also pretty toxic (I would place it above Lord Nuxanor fans). Also all hail lord Nuxanor.

YASSSSS! Im not subbed but still respect
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: To those of you that think that kai edits is dead you’re wrong and I have a message from him to prove it. Not trying to stir anything up just trying to debunk the rumors.
…what rumors? Anyways if you actually looked at kai edits’ profile and biography you’d already known this. I have spoken with kai as well.
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: To those of you that think that kai edits is dead you’re wrong and I have a message from him to prove it. Not trying to stir anything up just trying to debunk the rumors.
…what rumors? Anyways if you actually looked at kai edits’ profile and biography you’d already known this. I have spoken with kai as well.

It’s very few people that actually believe he’s dead, and not everyone reads his biography so some people believed he’s dead.
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yes that's what I meant.

toxicity fandom levels

JJBA
BNHA
COD
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nuxtaku fans
Halo
One Piece
Naruto
Undertale
ATLA
jesus christ is the demon slayer fandom that toxic? i havent been in that fandom in some time ._.
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:04 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: toxicity fandom levels

JJBA
BNHA
COD
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nuxtaku fans
Halo
One Piece
Naruto
Undertale
ATLA
jesus christ is the demon slayer fandom that toxic? i havent been in that fandom in some time ._.

I haven't had much experience with them, but from what I know, if u so much as say "I don't like Demon Slayer," ur deader than Muzan Jackson killing his minions.

what makes JJBA so toxic tho, is that they don't care if u diss it. IF u don't like it, u don't like it. but if ur on the fence... they will drag u infester than giornos theme hit tik Tok
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: jesus christ is the demon slayer fandom that toxic? i havent been in that fandom in some time ._.

I haven't had much experience with them, but from what I know, if u so much as say "I don't like Demon Slayer," ur deader than Muzan Jackson killing his minions.

hee hee
Welp there goes my dream of fricking Barcelona winning the cup. Dang I can't believe Real Madrid got humiliated yesterday in the round of 32 getting eliminated 2-0 against a weak and sucky team
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Welp there goes my dream of fricking Barcelona winning the cup. Dang I can't believe Real Madrid got humiliated yesterday in the round of 32 getting eliminated 2-0 against a weak and sucky team

that gotta suck oof
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:09 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Welp there goes my dream of fricking Barcelona winning the cup. Dang I can't believe Real Madrid got humiliated yesterday in the round of 32 getting eliminated 2-0 against a weak and sucky team

that gotta suck oof

I know and it's even worse for Eclipse Force cause his favorite team lost 2-0 lol

nah we all know that the most toxic fandom is the
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:11 PM)Pixi Wrote:

nah we all know that the most toxic fandom is the

oh lord spriggan. U know a fandom is garbage when like every major gossip YouTube does a vid on it. Its like taking all the bad parts of bnha ships and fanfics, and making it be written by nine year olds. and the worst thing is, gacha had the potential to be amazing. Just like Fortnite, it could have been beautiful. but nooooooo, emo tweens and Mickey Mouse screechers invaded.

Updated list:
Top 3:
League of legends
Gacha
World of Warcraft
Mickey Mouse screechers? lol that is the most funniest thing I have heard from The Blacknight
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:11 PM)Pixi Wrote: nah we all know that the most toxic fandom is the

oh lord spriggan. U know a fandom is garbage when like every major gossip YouTube does a vid on it. Its like taking all the bad parts of bnha ships and fanfics, and making it be written by nine year olds. and the worst thing is, gacha had the potential to be amazing. Just like Fortnite, it could have been beautiful. but nooooooo, emo tweens and Mickey Mouse screechers invaded.

Updated list:
Top 3:
League of legends
Gacha
World of Warcraft

'mickey mouse screechers'

wtf
Dang if these fandoms are really that toxic then I got no words except wow this is basically World War 3 here
EarthHelios
Pixi
I present to you: Cursed Mickey Mouse: Videofied
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-mjjavY7c

Also if I am annoyed, I will say: "gosh darn it Mickey Mouse screechers"

yes I am taking the joke to far and making it unfunny