Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

A few days ago, I was going to make brownies. It turns out, I actually used a cake mix and now I have a really big cake!
Someone host a tournement wednesday in virginia this week pls
(Jul. 13, 2020  4:04 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: Someone host a tournement wednesday in virginia this week pls
Um… no. You haven’t specified an area in Virginia, and Wednesday is in two days. That’s too short of notice.
Why is hasbro so cheap these days all beys that are gt dont have metal except the forge disc
For some reason Im getting super laggy right now ;-;

got an error message? I'ma restart my computer

gotta love returning to random changes on my account I didn't make! Tim to change my password I guess/
Who else is gonna see the Neowise comet today? I hope I can cause I wont be alive to see it the next time lol
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:52 PM)snoc Wrote: Who else is gonna see the Neowise comet today? I hope I can cause I wont be alive to see it the next time lol

What time? This sounds interesting.
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:52 PM)snoc Wrote: Who else is gonna see the Neowise comet today? I hope I can cause I wont be alive to see it the next time lol

What time? This sounds interesting.

at sunset under the big dipper, you should be able to see it with just your eyes. I guess bring binoculars just to be safe. Supposedly comes around every 6,00 years.
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What time? This sounds interesting.

at sunset under the big dipper, you should be able to see it with just your eyes. I guess bring binoculars just to be safe. Supposedly comes around every 6,00 years.
600 or 6,000? Either way, I gotta see this.
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What time? This sounds interesting.

I went and saw it. I also saw a really huge shooting star!
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote: at sunset under the big dipper, you should be able to see it with just your eyes. I guess bring binoculars just to be safe. Supposedly comes around every 6,00 years.

I went and saw it. I also saw a really huge shooting star!

its out now?
i missed the comet, i did see the 2017 Solar Eclipse tho
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote: at sunset under the big dipper, you should be able to see it with just your eyes. I guess bring binoculars just to be safe. Supposedly comes around every 6,00 years.
600 or 6,000? Either way, I gotta see this.

6k. ALso just to clarify, its after sunset for Northern Virginia and DC, maybe different for you but look it up just in case.
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:30 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I went and saw it. I also saw a really huge shooting star!

its out now?

No, this was 2 days ago.
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:37 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:30 PM)snoc Wrote: its out now?

No, this was 2 days ago.

oh yeah, I believe its here for a couple days
The Owl House roleplay is very fun lol
If a smoothie is made of fruit is ketchup a smoothie?
Would dragons think we're cool because we can create water in our mouths?
(Aug. 04, 2020  2:46 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: Would dragons think we're cool because we can create water in our mouths?

I think that they would not because we did also create planes so that we could fly.
i was making a smoothie and then when it was finished it tasted so bad
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:31 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: i was making a smoothie and then when it was finished it tasted so bad

Hmmm, I’ve been there before. What was in it?
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:32 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: strawberrys and blueberries

Blueberries probably made it taste tart. I recommend making a strawberry and banana smoothie next time, they taste good.
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:41 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: thank  you for telling me Smile

Try putting bananas in there, not blueberries.