Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

[spoiler=im testing this out]

[spoiler=insert topic here]
(Apr. 16, 2020  11:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Which show do y’all prefer?

1. Steven Universe
Or
2. The Owl House

Both are good shows, but I’m going for Steven Universe just because I’ve watched more, and I understand more of it.

I don’t really watch tv shows, but at least I know what Steven universe is.
I just randomly decided to look up Star Wars characters on urban dictionary while watching The Rise of Skywalker. Let’s just say, I ended up laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe.
why are dry beans with sea salt so good
(May. 20, 2020  8:05 PM)snoc Wrote: why are dry beans with sea salt so good

Anything is better when salty.
(May. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Except people

EDIT: 3,500th post!
(May. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Except humans. Humans are terrible when they're salty.
And no, I'm not a cannibal. Just a joke.
CheetoBlader beat me to it. Unhappy
(May. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Anything is better when salty.
Except people
Yep, that's where sharks come in play. They eat people who get salty because of the salt water.
(May. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Anything is better when salty.
Except people

haven't tried them yet

(joke)
I solved my first Rubik’s cube today. A lot of infuriating moments came with it lol
My twin sister (who loves horror movies) has convinced me and sister to watch The Shining with her. I’m not very excited.
(May. 26, 2020  3:48 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My twin sister (who loves horror movies) has convinced me and sister to watch The Shining with her. I’m not very excited.
Well, I hope you’re not too traumatized from that movie to go online here lol
(May. 26, 2020  3:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  3:48 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My twin sister (who loves horror movies) has convinced me and sister to watch The Shining with her. I’m not very excited.
Well, I hope you’re not too traumatized from that movie to go online here lol

Lol, I’ve never actually seen that many horror movies before. I saw Gremlins and Scream (2015) but that’s it.
(May. 26, 2020  3:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  3:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well, I hope you’re not too traumatized from that movie to go online here lol

Lol, I’ve never actually seen that many horror movies before. I saw Gremlins and Scream (2015) but that’s it.
I haven’t seen any horror movies, but I can tell which ones seem the worse from the trailers. Personally, I think the latest version of Child’s Play doesn’t look too bad, horror wise.
(May. 26, 2020  3:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  3:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Lol, I’ve never actually seen that many horror movies before. I saw Gremlins and Scream (2015) but that’s it.
I haven’t seen any horror movies, but I can tell which ones seem the worse from the trailers. Personally, I think the latest version of Child’s Play doesn’t look too bad, horror wise.

Yeah. I’ve seen clips of it.
Update: I HAVENT GOTTEN THROUGH THE OPENING CREDITS AND IM ALREADY SCARED!
(May. 26, 2020  4:02 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  3:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I haven’t seen any horror movies, but I can tell which ones seem the worse from the trailers. Personally, I think the latest version of Child’s Play doesn’t look too bad, horror wise.

Yeah. I’ve seen clips of it.
Good luck. I’m solving/attempting (to) Rubik’s Cubes. May the force be with you.
(May. 26, 2020  4:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  4:02 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah. I’ve seen clips of it.
Good luck. I’m solving/attempting (to) Rubik’s Cubes. May the force be with you.

I used to solve Rubik’s Cubes. May the force be with you!
The only horror movies ive seen is Scream, mainly because its not as scary, however The Nun kinda gave PTSD from how scary it was
(May. 26, 2020  4:24 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  4:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Good luck. I’m solving/attempting (to) Rubik’s Cubes. May the force be with you.

I used to solve Rubik’s Cubes. May the force be with you!
Since your sister likes horror, tell her to read @XSabxManiacX ’s horror shorts. They’ll ruin your views on characters.
I honestly prefer psychological horror, stuff that makes you leave with theories or paranoia or some dang bad realizations. The old jumpscares type of thing arent fun after a while
Oddly enough, I’ve never been terribly scared during a non-horror movie. Except for some reason during ‘The Force Awakens’. I’ve only ever really had reactions during Star Wars movies. I feel like that’s mostly because I’ve liked Star Wars for almost 10 years and I’ve gotten attached to the characters and stuff.
TLDR: Watching certain Star Wars movies for the first time is interesting...
So today a website Im often on has implemented a huge update and its actually entertaining to watch others panic (theyre removing forums, and p much social aspects of it). These people act like they havent been warned beforehand, and cry about not being able to “roleplay.” Needless to say, Im fine with it. At least I dont have to put up art business for them and now I can draw for my close pals here!
Here’s a Star Wars random thought:
(May. 28, 2020  4:42 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Here’s a Star Wars random thought:
Exactly. If Disney was smart enough, they could make something around that.