Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Sep. 28, 2020  9:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ive seen my dog stick his nose in and destroy some poor ants anthills lol
Oh lol. I like dogs.

i have a toy poodle 8 yrs old but everyone thinks hes a puppy lol. unfortunately, he has anxiety and even seizures. and actual seizures, not just tryna scratch ear. Loves to tear things up. Best dog eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like people misunderstand the difference between a person that watches and/or reads anime/manga and a weeb. According to Urban Dictionary a weeb is “a person who retains an unhealthy obsession with Japan and Japanese culture, typically ignoring or even shunning their own racial and cultural identity. Many weeaboos talk in butchered Japanese with the 8 or so words they know (i.e. kawaii, desu, ni chan). While weeaboos claim to love and support Japanese culture, counter intuitively, they tend to stereotype Japanese culture by how it appears in their favorite anime, which can be safely assumed to be offensive to the Japanese.” People think that if you watch more than three animes then you are a weeb and it’s kind of annoying.
(Sep. 29, 2020  2:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like people misunderstand the difference between a person that watches and/or reads anime/manga and a weeb. According to Urban Dictionary a weeb is  “a person who retains an unhealthy obsession with Japan and Japanese culture, typically ignoring or even shunning their own racial and cultural identity. Many weeaboos talk in butchered Japanese with the 8 or so words they know (i.e. kawaii, desu, ni chan). While weeaboos claim to love and support Japanese culture, counter intuitively, they tend to stereotype Japanese culture by how it appears in their favorite anime, which can be safely assumed to be offensive to the Japanese.” People think that if you watch more than three animes then you are a weeb and it’s kind of annoying.

i feel ya man
(Sep. 29, 2020  2:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like people misunderstand the difference between a person that watches and/or reads anime/manga and a weeb. According to Urban Dictionary a weeb is  “a person who retains an unhealthy obsession with Japan and Japanese culture, typically ignoring or even shunning their own racial and cultural identity. Many weeaboos talk in butchered Japanese with the 8 or so words they know (i.e. kawaii, desu, ni chan). While weeaboos claim to love and support Japanese culture, counter intuitively, they tend to stereotype Japanese culture by how it appears in their favorite anime, which can be safely assumed to be offensive to the Japanese.” People think that if you watch more than three animes then you are a weeb and it’s kind of annoying.

true lol. however, one of my friends learned how to speak Japanese from anime, like semi-fluently, kinda like how one speaks Spanish after two or three semesters of Spanish. The only Japanese words I say are nani(every once in a while because of the fist of the north star meme) omae, wa, mo, shinderu(memes again lol), and Hai(back in my tae kwon do days, we could say either hai or hiyah, and I thought hiyah was stupid so whenever i say hai, im usually hitting smth). Thanks 4 this enlightenment, I thought weebs were ppl who watched other anime besides pokemon, or played literally any magic-like card game.
(Sep. 29, 2020  2:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

true lol. however, one of my friends learned how to speak Japanese from anime, like semi-fluently, kinda like how one speaks Spanish after two or three semesters of Spanish. The only Japanese words I say are nani(every once in a while because of the fist of the north star meme) omae, wa, mo, shinderu(memes again lol), and Hai(back in my tae kwon do days, we could say either hai or hiyah, and I thought hiyah was stupid so whenever i say hai, im usually hitting smth). Thanks 4 this enlightenment, I thought weebs were ppl who watched other anime besides pokemon, or played literally any magic-like card game.

hey all, what is gacha? seen it everywhere, and ppl say its an anime or smth. watched it, but i dont think it is anime. thx in advance
There’s only one Shu I can respect and that is the one from Fist of the North Star. Burst Shu I’ve got no respect for
call on 02086862777 book ride minicabs for a taxi in Croydon, London.
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:21 PM)bookride Wrote: call on 02086862777 book ride minicabs for a taxi in Croydon, London.
Want to see something cool
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hB8S6oKjiw8
If you spam you gonna get banned
Aye that rhythms
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Want to see something cool
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hB8S6oKjiw8
If you spam you gonna get banned
Aye that rhythms

Don’t quote spam bots it only makes the clean up harder. If you do want to quote them replace the ad with ...

Anyone else collect Pokémon plushies?
baka mitai kodomo na no ne
yume wo otte kizu tsuite
uso ga heta na kuse ni
waraenai egao miseta
When you get food poisoning at an Eiffel 65 concert:
Im green dabadeedabadye
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: When you get food poisoning at an Eiffel 65 concert:
Im green dabadeedabadye

What did you eat to get food poisoning?
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: When you get food poisoning at an Eiffel 65 concert:
Im green dabadeedabadye

What did you eat to get food poisoning?

the blue bad cgi aliens
Today is a sad day for me, one of my closer friends is moving to Texas Unhappy. We did a Zoom today to say our goodbyes.
No no no no no no... netflix is doing it again w/their half-decent kids shows... Kipo and Carmen Sandiego are going down the dreaded path of Voltron and She-Ra(making like 7 seasons bcause money)
If you’ve ever started clapping your hands, you’ve never stopped clapping, there is just a really long pause between claps
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:39 PM)FlameSaramanda Wrote: If you’ve ever started clapping your hands, you’ve never stopped clapping, there is just a really long pause between claps

r/techincallythetruth lol

btw the youngest pic of u is the oldest pic of u and vice versa... think about it 4 a sec lol

Supaburn ya get it now?
103 Notifs aiming for 1000
[Image: Screenshot-2020-10-15-at-1-09-07-PM.png]
SunBlader98
SunBlader98 SunBlader98
SunBlader98
SunBlader98
SunBlader98
SunBlader98
SunBlader98
SunBlader98

Your welcome
Multiple mentions in one post don’t equal that amount. It only does one, to reduce notifications spam.
did u guys know that Strengths is the only nine-letter word with one singular vowel?
The Blacknight

200 notifs aiming for 1000
SunBlader98 gouda gouda cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: SunBlader98 gouda gouda cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: Untitled-design-17.png]