Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

the best anime is narmak's Suponjibobu Anime. the sub is better. go watch it, came out at least a few months ago, and you can't call yourself a man/woman of culture unless you haven't watch it. is pg13 tho
I was watching some Bleach when suddenly a spider approached me. It’s still there and I’m really scared.
What do you think might be a good name for the next valkyrie
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:28 AM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: What do you think might be a good name for the next valkyrie

Use BEYBLADE random thoughts next time. I think warrior Valkyrie would be cool
nice btw im new here so hi

I have have just started beyblade over a month ago and i need some reccomendations, can anyone help?
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:35 AM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: nice btw im new here so hi

I have have just started beyblade over a month ago and i need some reccomendations, can anyone help?

For what?
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:42 AM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: any beyblades i should get

Use purchase consultation thread here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...t=Purchase

For burst get: rage Longinus or Mirage Fafnir + a dual spin launcher

For metal fight get Duo Uranus or Blitz Unicorno
Thank you so much

currently I have death diabolos and the king helios and super hyperion set
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:54 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I didn't even disrespecting him you put that in my testing thread also for maiden. So you are considered spamming.

It’s not spamming. Spamming is repeating the same message in one chat. We aren’t spamming

We can have a moment of silence in this thread.
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:04 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:54 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: It’s not spamming. Spamming is repeating the same message in one chat. We aren’t spamming

We can have a moment of silence in this thread.

True very true
Im telling u, watch suponjibobu. just do it.
I wonder what I would do without the WBO?
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wonder what I would do without the WBO?

Probably have less stress nothing notable honestly.
Hiya boiz(for a friend)
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wonder what I would do without the WBO?

Probably have less stress nothing notable honestly.
You know this is something to do for fun. Even if you don’t post on your next fan fic on time people know your just taking a break and people won’t judge you or anything. Don’t stress over this website is a place to enjoy and talk to other people about beyblades.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Probably have less stress nothing notable honestly.
You know this is something to do for fun. Even if you don’t post on your next fan fic on time people know your just taking a break and people won’t judge you or anything. Don’t stress over this website is a place to enjoy and talk to other people about beyblades.

I- it was a joke lol. And also I write what I want when I want Cool
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: You know this is something to do for fun. Even if you don’t post on your next fan fic on time people know your just taking a break and people won’t judge you or anything. Don’t stress over this website is a place to enjoy and talk to other people about beyblades.

oh well then I took that too seriously I am a very weak hearted person
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: You know this is something to do for fun. Even if you don’t post on your next fan fic on time people know your just taking a break and people won’t judge you or anything. Don’t stress over this website is a place to enjoy and talk to other people about beyblades.

We’re famous, (search up your WBO account name and go to images)
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:54 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I- it was a joke lol. And also I write what I want when I want Cool

We’re famous, (search up your WBO account name and go to images)
omg it has my profile pictures and the tournament logos that I participated in :0
Imagine if one of us becomes a U.S president when we’re adults. WBO till we’re old people
Who should I cosplay as Elsa from frozen or vegito. I was kidding about elsa. Vegito or goku?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:58 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who should I cosplay as Elsa from frozen or vegito. I was kidding about elsa. Vegito or goku?
ELSA! jk I say goku

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Imagine if one of us becomes a U.S president when we’re adults. WBO till we’re old people
In an interview

Mr president what’s your favorite toy?

President: ah yes beyblade I go to the tournaments and play it day to night shoutout to all my friends in the wbo!!!!!

( sorry for the cringe)
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:59 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:58 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who should I cosplay as Elsa from frozen or vegito. I was kidding about elsa. Vegito or goku?
ELSA! jk I say goku

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Imagine if one of us becomes a U.S president when we’re adults. WBO till we’re old people
In an interview

Mr president what’s your favorite toy?

President: ah yes beyblade I go to the tournaments and play it day to night shoutout to all my friends in the wbo!!!!!

( sorry for the cringe)

Aye I am gonna be a princess jk jk. I will do gok u this year and maybe vegito next year when I get my ears pierced. I am gonna do the potara earrings