Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Feb. 07, 2015  12:41 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Was walking out of Home Depot with my mother when this pickup truck with a plow on the front was going at least 60 in the plaza and almost hit us. We had the right of way since we are pedestrians and they almost hit us if we didn't stop, so I yelled at the couple and said "watch your driving, idiots!"... Now my mother thinks I have too much aggression... Thoughts?

I guess it's a little farfetched to call you aggressive, just because you called two idiots, who almost killed you, "idiots"... I would have yelled, too! XD maybe you did similar things before, but for a less valid reason?
That's absolutely nothing compared to what I would've said if that happened to me. I kinda find it angering that your near-accident post got clouded by a king cake..
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: That's absolutely nothing compared to what I would've said if that happened to me. I kinda find it angering that your near-accident post got clouded by a king cake..

We were already talking about that before he posted. People don't have to reply to every post in this thread...
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:02 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  12:41 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Was walking out of Home Depot with my mother when this pickup truck with a plow on the front was going at least 60 in the plaza and almost hit us. We had the right of way since we are pedestrians and they almost hit us if we didn't stop, so I yelled at the couple and said "watch your driving, idiots!"... Now my mother thinks I have too much aggression... Thoughts?

I guess it's a little farfetched to call you aggressive, just because you called two idiots, who almost killed you, "idiots"... I would have yelled, too! XD maybe you did similar things before, but for a less valid reason?
Actually, I've never had road rage. But when somebody is about to run me over while in a plaza and going way over the speed limit, I had to let my road rage out

(Feb. 07, 2015  6:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: That's absolutely nothing compared to what I would've said if that happened to me. I kinda find it angering that your near-accident post got clouded by a king cake..
We had just bought a shovel so other things could have happened Pegasis_Wink just kidding Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

I just realized that... Do people not care about me It is a mystery Smith
/sarcasm

get out

You really need to stop seeking attention... You probably knew it was an air-soft gun the entrire time, just wanted to post anyways...

Sorry, just wanted to know what a king cake taste from Packers perspective, anyway, I'm sure UW Officer knows we understand, he isn't trying to gain sympathy, but wanted to know what we would have thought.
Wow guys, no need to shoot accusations. From another perspective though, everyone in their life will risk getting injured or killed by a car, so unfortunately it is no discovery, mystery or anything.

People will always reply to what is 'lighter', more interesting to them. Hey, my post about reaching 30,000something posts and becoming the Member with the highest number of posts got perhaps one reply ... ? I moved on, it does not matter.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow guys, no need to shoot accusations.

Wait, when did I say anything like that?

I think people reply to what they know or more interested about, at least with me, if I don't reply, it is probably because I am not sure what to say and instead tilt towards the other possible topic.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:28 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow guys, no need to shoot accusations. From another perspective though, everyone in their life will risk getting injured or killed by a car, so unfortunately it is no discovery, mystery or anything.

People will always reply to what is 'lighter', more interesting to them. Hey, my post about reaching 30,000something posts and becoming the Member with the highest number of posts got perhaps one reply ... ? I moved on, it does not matter.

I think people reply to what they know or more interested about, at least with me, if I don't reply, it is probably because I am not sure what to say and instead tilt towards the other possible topic.
I think Kai-V was referring to Echizen.
Ah I see, it's because she used "guys" which is plural to "guy", a single person, and I and Packers are the only others who replied to OwnageDerp.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:32 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:28 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow guys, no need to shoot accusations. From another perspective though, everyone in their life will risk getting injured or killed by a car, so unfortunately it is no discovery, mystery or anything.

Probably, lol. But the dude was getting upset over absolutely nothing.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:41 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:32 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:28 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Wait, when did I say anything like that?

I guess, but still, I'm sorry @[UW Officer] about that near crash, I finally have something to say to what you said before:

I think I would have picked up a rock and smashed it into the guys car, not in a way that it would lose his control, but in a way he noticed that I was angry at him, or just simply yell "WATCH OUT NEXT TIME!".
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:47 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:41 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:32 PM)UW Officer Wrote: I think Kai-V was referring to Echizen.

I guess, but still, I'm sorry @[UW Officer] about that near crash, I finally have something to say to what you said before:

I think I would have picked up a rock and smashed it into the guys car, not in a way that it would lose his control, but in a way he noticed that I was angry at him, or just simply yell "WATCH OUT NEXT TIME!".

Then you would be charged with willful damage to property. Tongue_out Just yelling might be the best way to show your anger to them.
Hah, that's kinda why I had my second idea.
(Feb. 07, 2015  4:56 PM)Echizen Wrote:

get out

You really need to stop seeking attention... You probably knew it was an air-soft gun the entrire time, just wanted to post anyways...

I wasn't seeking attention then, merely replying. So now I guess you'll feel a severe urge to respond to all future posts i make immeadiately like right now. So you should do it, like right now.
Really, your arguing over a CAKE and a carpy DRIVER!? Seriously guys, it isn't that big of a deal.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This post is ironic in that it adds one other message to the conversation, but as an administrator : unnecessary drama, guys. Move on.

I think the content thins out every two pages and everyone resorts to kicking a dead horse when there's nothing left to really say ...
But it seems to always be the same instigator , in the same thread...
So anyway, to deviate ...

I was helping a friend of mine with chemistry work in the school library and I guess when she placed her textbooks on top of my pile of textbooks and then got up to leave, she took one of my textbooks with her and I didn't notice.

That night I had to bring home three other textbooks anyway so my bag was already heavy as it is and I certainly didn't feel the need to double check if I was missing one ...

She texted me this morning to say she had accidentally taken my textbook home. What made me really happy about this is that the simple text spared me so much panicking and anxiety because I would have thought I lost it somewhere. And of course I would have only realized that I was missing that book on Sunday night when I usually do all my procrastinated homework XD

So yeah, I'm just waiting for her to drop it off now!
I get home from school yesterday, take all of my books out of my bag, but I noticed something still in the bag. I reach in …

It's one of the schools TI-84's. Whoops. I'm a thief.

But whatever, I never worry about stuff like that, haha. All I know is that my anxiety has spiked recently and I've had at least 4 panic attacks in the past five days. Two were at school so that kind of sucked.

Another subject, can I trust anyone to read potentionally terrible and whiny song lyrics and promise to not share them with anyone?
Tri Wrote:Another subject, can I trust anyone to read potentionally terrible and whiny song lyrics and promise to not share them with anyone?
I'm up for it. We are making our own songs using GarageBand at school for music class, so I guess I'm game for it Smile PM me.
(Feb. 07, 2015  9:42 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: So anyway, to deviate ...

I was helping a friend of mine with chemistry work in the school library and I guess when she placed her textbooks on top of my pile of textbooks and then got up to leave, she took one of my textbooks with her and I didn't notice.

That night I had to bring home three other textbooks anyway so my bag was already heavy as it is and I certainly didn't feel the need to double check if I was missing one ...

She texted me this morning to say she had accidentally taken my textbook home. What made me really happy about this is that the simple text spared me so much panicking and anxiety because I would have thought I lost it somewhere. And of course I would have only realized that I was missing that book on Sunday night when I usually do all my procrastinated homework XD

So yeah, I'm just waiting for her to drop it off now!

She texted you before you could panic? Damn, that's lucky, unlike me, where the good things always happen when I finished panicking and didn't need it anymore.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: everyone in their life will risk getting injured or killed by a car

Amish people don't Smug
(Feb. 08, 2015  6:45 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: everyone in their life will risk getting injured or killed by a car

Amish people don't Smug

Buggie accidents. Does that count ?
(Feb. 08, 2015  7:09 AM)Packers Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2015  6:45 AM)Wizard Wrote:

Amish people don't Smug

Buggie accidents. Does that count ?

Definitely! And cutting/burnig yourself accidentally while cooking! The world is so dangerous!!

LOL this is getting funny! XD