Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 16, 2014  6:31 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  6:14 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Wait, I just realised I had caught swine flu from a girl and had no medicine and survived?

Ok perhaps she was just really I'll and didn't have swine flu(though people says she did), or that swine flu can go away?

Someone please tell me.

Swine flu is not even a little bit more dangerous than a normal flu. You can only die, if you have an extremely weak immune system, are veeeery old or an infant. The average guy can take swine flu in stride just like a normal flu. It´s just another virus, but practically does the same to your body. So what if you had a swine flu? That´s no big deal. A friend of mine had it as well and there was absolutely no difference to a normal flu. She stayed in bed for a week without taking ANY medicine and then she was ok again.

There were only a few cases, when already weakened people died of it, and those cases were overinflated by the media. Believe me, there are more people dying of a flu than a swine flu...
Well you can't really blame me if many went nuts about it, that's why I asked...
(Oct. 16, 2014  6:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  6:31 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  6:14 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Wait, I just realised I had caught swine flu from a girl and had no medicine and survived?

Ok perhaps she was just really I'll and didn't have swine flu(though people says she did), or that swine flu can go away?

Someone please tell me.

Swine flu is not even a little bit more dangerous than a normal flu. You can only die, if you have an extremely weak immune system, are veeeery old or an infant. The average guy can take swine flu in stride just like a normal flu. It´s just another virus, but practically does the same to your body. So what if you had a swine flu? That´s no big deal. A friend of mine had it as well and there was absolutely no difference to a normal flu. She stayed in bed for a week without taking ANY medicine and then she was ok again.

There were only a few cases, when already weakened people died of it, and those cases were overinflated by the media. Believe me, there are more people dying of a flu than a swine flu...
Well you can't really blame me if many went nuts about it, that's why I asked...

I don´t blame you at all (sorry, id it sounded like I did), I only wanted to disabuse you from a misconception the media lead you and many others to believe in. No offense, dude. Smile
(Oct. 16, 2014  7:09 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  6:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  6:31 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Swine flu is not even a little bit more dangerous than a normal flu. You can only die, if you have an extremely weak immune system, are veeeery old or an infant. The average guy can take swine flu in stride just like a normal flu. It´s just another virus, but practically does the same to your body. So what if you had a swine flu? That´s no big deal. A friend of mine had it as well and there was absolutely no difference to a normal flu. She stayed in bed for a week without taking ANY medicine and then she was ok again.

I don´t blame you at all (sorry, id it sounded like I did), I only wanted to disabuse you from a misconception the media lead you and many others to believe in. No offense, dude. Smile

None taken, I'm just glad that I had my question answered so thanks a lot Smile
Wow, three pages filled with posts about diseases. It doesn't feel like Random Thoughts 5 to me anymore. I'm actually getting annoyed reading this thread now. :\

Don't mind me, just leaving an opinion. Smile
It is kinda annoying. I mean, you guys can just research to find answers to your questions :\.

But hey, this thread is for random stuff...
(Oct. 16, 2014  7:15 PM)Crescent Wrote: Wow, three pages filled with posts about diseases. It doesn't feel like Random Thoughts 5 to me anymore. I'm actually getting annoyed reading this thread now. :\

Don't mind me, just leaving an opinion. Smile

It does get kinda upsetting in a few cases, so let's talk about something else.....

.....what's everyone's favourite and least favourite crisp/chip brand and flavour?

Mine is Prawn cocktail Pringles, I'm so addicted to those, but I hate Cheese quavers, I use to like them but the smell is dreadful, especially when it's someone else eating it, it makes me want to vomit, the smell is strong and rotten and I don't like it, not sure if it's my worst but it is so far.
Revive the fave snack thread Smile. That's a cool thread, no sarcasm.
My favorite chips are Sour Cream and Cheddar from Pringles ^__^ the cheddar flavour with the half strong taste of sour cream is amazing
(Oct. 16, 2014  7:41 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: Revive the fave snack thread Smile. That's a cool thread, no sarcasm.

Whoops, yeah sure I might do that.
(Oct. 16, 2014  7:32 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: .....what's everyone's favourite and least favourite crisp/chip brand and flavour?

Very nice change of topic! XD XD

Nachos! Brand: Fuego; flavour: just salted

And of course, with Fuego Nacho cheese sauce! *____*

*wanna have right now!*
Anyone tried Bacon chips ? Awesomness power X.
Meh, whatevs. Doritos: original and spicy FTW.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:51 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: Meh, whatevs. Doritos: original and spicy FTW.

I eat some spicy today. There's not enough words in the world for theses chips.
Prawn Cocktails all the way... Soooo yumya! *____*

Yeah I've tried Bacon chips. Oh god, don't make me want them |BeyBouncer|! I'm trying to save my money! XD
My second fav is probably Sour Cream and Onion lays.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:55 PM)Crescent Wrote: Prawn Cocktails all the way... Soooo yumya! *____*

Yeah I've tried Bacon chips. Oh god, don't make me want them |BeyBouncer|! I'm trying to save my money! XD

Bacon chips. Actually the best thing we can do with potatoes.
Guys... You´re making me REALLY hungry.... XD And it´s 10 pm in Germany, technically I have to go to bed now, but I think I´ll eat some chips... Tongue_out_wink
ClasskSkye Wrote:Im actually really scared right now, due to EBOLA

Today, when going to my next class at school, I see this one kid yelling, saying that he has Ebola, like it was a joke, or something, which it isn't. Clearly, this one of the reasons why I despise most kids in my area.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:51 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: Meh, whatevs. Doritos: original and spicy FTW.

All da way.
I like Ebola flavored Doritos. (I went there.) Just kidding, I do like the Nacho Cheese Doritos, if you were to give me a big bag of it, chances are if I'm really hungry, the bag will be 85% empty. It tastes great with Mountain Dew, and if you were to combine Doritos with Mountain Dew, you got yourself a unhealthy MLG meal. (MLG is Major League Gaming)
I love the buffalo cool ranch doritos, but i usually pair my snacks with Dr. Pepper
(Oct. 17, 2014  1:06 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I like Ebola flavored Doritos. (I went there.) Just kidding, I do like the Nacho Cheese Doritos, if you were to give me a big bag of it, chances are if I'm really hungry, the bag will be 85% empty. It tastes great with Mountain Dew, and if you were to combine Doritos with Mountain Dew, you got yourself a unhealthy MLG meal. (MLG is Major League Gaming)

The bags are usually 50% empty to begin with. Tongue_out
(Oct. 17, 2014  1:37 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2014  1:06 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I like Ebola flavored Doritos. (I went there.) Just kidding, I do like the Nacho Cheese Doritos, if you were to give me a big bag of it, chances are if I'm really hungry, the bag will be 85% empty. It tastes great with Mountain Dew, and if you were to combine Doritos with Mountain Dew, you got yourself a unhealthy MLG meal. (MLG is Major League Gaming)

The bags are usually 50% empty to begin with. Tongue_out

I hate that Unhappy.
So true, I loved the Lay's wasabi ginger flavor. AN it doesn't taste bad, but don't eat the Frappachino one.

I just finished a cinnamon stick. The pain I feel is the pain of thirteen forever alones. Plus I finished my coffee and refuse to go downstairs for water.

Lesson of the story: DON'T EAT CINNAMON STICKS! THEY AREN'T CHIPS!
One of the nurses from Dallas that caught the Ebola virus is being transferred to my state for treatment; People are going to start freaking out as if it's in the water, I can already feel it... -.-

In other news, I realized that the phone I bought today (And paid $20 for overnight shipping on...) is blocked by my carrier, so now I have to put up a sign for the delivery man refusing the package (Will be shipped back to Google by default and I'l be issued a refund) and hope he sees it. This kind of worries me as Americans generally tend to be quite lazy and not do their jobs right the first time. I'm going to put the sign on the door in plain sight, I'm just afraid he won't take the time to read it.