Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Apr. 21, 2016  7:57 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: there are times where i wish i had a superpower, watching anime makes me want it more.
but then i realise i would be hunted down by many parties.
reality really sucks

Whatever power you're thinking of, I think this one would do too.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bayo...1225200732
I don't think Witch time is worth having to use my hair for clothes. Now Alchemy on the other hand...
So today was the last official day of highschool for me...

I just have my external exams to get through, then graduation.

I feel sentimental now, surprisingly.
Well, I turned off JavaSript, just to speed up my Internet a bit, and to see what is disabled and what isn't. So far it's not as bad as I expected, haha.
Does anyone know how to improve the Frames Per Second on my PC?
(May. 04, 2016  7:00 PM)DARGON KANG Wrote: Does anyone know how to improve the Frames Per Second on my PC?

Is it for a specific program, or just in general?

What kind of a computer do you have, and what are you trying to do?
life is perfect for laughing at the expense of others miseries, don't you think?
Nope, unless you're the Joker.... But he's a psychopathic murderer so, like, not the greatest role model, IMO.
(May. 06, 2016  4:46 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Nope, unless you're the Joker.... But he's a psychopathic murderer so, like, not the greatest role model, IMO.

good point, but everyone has roles to play and every good or bad person may be seen as good or evil depending on the preference to others.

it's sorta like war. when a group of people are aligned to a country their enemies are shared simultaneously an opposing country that is the former countries enemy and it people may presume the same for thing in reverse.

yeah, i've taken a lot of ethics and philosophy so..lol
We should have an RP sub-topic on here. Maybe I shouldn't say it here but rather on another topic but I always wanted to have one on this site.
(May. 06, 2016  5:17 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: We should have an RP sub-topic on here. Maybe I shouldn't say it here but rather on another topic but I always wanted to have one on this site.

interesting.. How does it work?
(May. 06, 2016  5:05 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2016  4:46 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Nope, unless you're the Joker.... But he's a psychopathic murderer so, like, not the greatest role model, IMO.

good point, but everyone has roles to play and every good or bad person may be seen as good or evil depending on the preference to others.

it's sorta like war. when a group of people are aligned to a country their enemies are shared simultaneously an opposing country that is the former countries enemy and it people may presume the same for thing in reverse.

War brings out the worst in humanity. Even then, you shouldn't view a country as 1 entity as if it was a hive-mind. You don't choose where you come from. That's why there are war crimes and international courts, human rights, etc. Even if they are not strictly enforced.

@Crusty Cake: Um.... Hewlett Packard. In general. I have heard of, like, graphics cards. Do those work?
(May. 06, 2016  2:35 PM)DARGON KANG Wrote:
(May. 06, 2016  5:05 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:

War brings out the worst in humanity. Even then, you shouldn't view a country as 1 entity as if it was a hive-mind. You don't choose where you come from. That's why there are war crimes and international courts, human rights, etc. Even if they are not strictly enforced.

@Crusty Cake: Um.... Hewlett Packard. In general. I have heard of, like, graphics cards. Do those work?

This may be true but also in times of war countries develop pride-esque behavior and propaganda to influence younger people to act out certain way in the best interests of the country. when this happens people to follow the hive-mind principal that you mentioned because people are told to assume otherwise.
[Image: 20160506_202803_zpsdxv0fxyn.jpg]

Lol I'm eating marshmallow after 13years!!

I ate last time when i was 3 year old but i became vegetarian when i was 7 year old so i can't find eggless marshmallow anywhere

I know it seems childish but still I'm so happy today. It's taste reminds me days when in 2003 (i started beyblade that time)
(May. 06, 2016  5:04 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Lol I'm eating marshmallow after 13years!!

This sounded to me like you were eating 13 year old marshmallows at first. x'D

Nostalgia's something wonderful.
Marshmallows in India have eggs in them? What?
(May. 06, 2016  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Marshmallows in India have eggs in them? What?

Egg can be used in place of the gelatin normally used in marshmallows.

See how the package is marked "halal"? Gelatin is more difficult to verify as halal/kosher because it could come from a variety of sources, while egg is just egg, so it would make sense that it would be harder to find gelatin-based marshmallows in places with a significant Jewish or Muslim population.
OK but the gelatin kind does exist, it should have existed in India too...
(May. 06, 2016  6:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK but the gelatin kind does exist, it should have existed in India too...

It's a substitute for the gelatin but according to a wiki article i was reading gelatin can be used from anything other than pork which is haraam in islam and judaism. and hindus don't eat it because they idolize animals.
I've been pretty busy this week finishing all of my assignments for college and the typical grind at my work. Just wanted to pop in and see how the Canadian users are doing? I saw what's been happening in Alberta, it's insane. Fort McMurray looks like the fallout happened. Are any of our active users from that area?
I've been listening to the news about it, and I feel terrible for all the people affected by this. Probably the worst forest fire I've heard about in Canada.

No active Alberta users I know of. It's mostly Ontario (or more specifically; Toronto) members, with some outside of here.
Literally the worst forest fire I have ever heard of, not just in Canada.

I knew most of our Canadian peeps were from the Toronto area but I figured I would ask anyway since almost 100k people were displaced because of this. There's always the probability someone from here is a part of that number. At the very least, we probably have a few inactive/former members who are affected.

This whole thing is just insane, the smoke from it is hitting Florida. Florida!!
@[FIREFIRE]
Um...
The pack has 'Halal' written on it...
That means it contains gelatin, which comes from animal collagen...
So, it's not vegetarian...
(May. 07, 2016  11:40 AM)Shinji Wrote: @[FIREFIRE]
Um...
The pack has 'Halal' written on it...
That means it contains gelatin, which comes from animal collagen...
So, it's not vegetarian...

OMG!

lol i finished if already Pinching_eyes DJ - Shock!