Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

So while fishing today, I got a hook in my neck. Hurts like hell. Pinching_eyes_2
Did it go in deep or just scratch?
Nah, it pierced. Its bandaged and Im on painkillers right now. It pinched right in the nerve, and a nerve hurt in the neck hurts a lot. I know it...
Happy new year!!!
And don't pop firecrackers in your hands kids Wink
(Dec. 31, 2013  6:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Happy new year!!!
And don't pop firecrackers in your hands kids Wink
Haha, I'll be getting no sleep tonight. xd
I think new years sucks. I mean isn't it just another day? Haha, sorry to spoil the mode.
But it's not new years yet? It's the 31st, and DRAGON KING, my friends lied to you, they had firecrackers in their hands :[
(Dec. 31, 2013  6:45 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: But it's not new years yet? It's the 31st, and DRAGON KING, my friends lied to you, they had firecrackers in their hands :[

Well, New Year's Eve I guess. I hold them in my hand and throw them before they pop.
OMG me too! We're sorority sisters nao XD
(Dec. 31, 2013  6:45 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: But it's not new years yet? It's the 31st, and DRAGON KING, my friends lied to you, they had firecrackers in their hands :[

lol. People on the other side of the world had their New Years already. :p
With regards to this discussion of what year it is: I come to you from the future etc etc (4:36AM on January 1, 2014, for what it's worth).

Spoilers: 2014 isn't very different from 2013 we just have to write a four in the date instead of a three at the end of the year. Sorry :C

I hope all of you still stuck being so last year have a fun and safe new year's eve, though. Smile

(EDIT: By the way, make sure to add a bit of content to your posts other than just "happy new year", hopefully the staff wouldn't be that mean given the occasion, but better be safe than sorry, right?)
Haha, Happy New Year guys!!!
Take me to the future Th!nk. I don't want to stay in the past.

Haha, I agree with you th!nk.
Wait what? Oddity, we still have 9 1/2 hours till the new year.
(Dec. 31, 2013  9:38 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Wait what? Oddity, we still have 9 1/2 hours till the new year.
Well, WHATEVER

I just noticed how similar MidnightWBO looks to this guy

http://www.google.com/search?q=odd+live+...h&imgdii=_

His name is Gulliver Bevernage
He doesn't look anything like him to me........
First on the third row.
Welcome to the future Shining God MS at 12:21 A.M, here's some stuff about future me.
1. He is awesome
2. He will get a Shining Gog MS
3. He will be in the top 100
What else is new? XD
Wait, are you not in Chicago? It's 5:47 here.
It just turned 12.00 for me!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS' GUYS
(Jan. 01, 2014  1:01 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: It just turned 12.00 for me!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS' GUYS
Happy new year Galaxy Blade! It's 7:03 right now for me!
Dangit, it's 6:05 for me!!!

#latestnewyear
I feel very indifferent about every new year. I also don't understand the part about new year's resolutions.

I mean, why wait until the new year just to do something? Why not start it now?
However, I can understand if it's something related to a future goal, such as not wanting to spend over such limit in a year, etc.
But just to lose weight or quit smoking, I don't see why that can't just be done at any time.
(Jan. 01, 2014  4:26 AM)blah Wrote: I feel very indifferent about every new year. I also don't understand the part about new year's resolutions.

I mean, why wait until the new year just to do something? Why not start it now?
However, I can understand if it's something related to a future goal, such as not wanting to spend over such limit in a year, etc.
But just to lose weight or quit smoking, I don't see why that can't just be done at any time.

It might be that it has more weight, more significance to think : "Man, I can't let another year go on like this" than "OK, this really has to stop RIGHT. NOW.", because nobody is ready to admit, unless they face a huge life-threatening scare, that something is worth stopping or changing immediately.
(Jan. 01, 2014  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It might be that it has more weight, more significance to think : "Man, I can't let another year go on like this" than "OK, this really has to stop RIGHT. NOW.", because nobody is ready to admit, unless they face a huge life-threatening scare, that something is worth stopping or changing immediately.

If most people followed through with them I wouldn't be bothered as much.
But many seem to give up just a week into it and the year goes on as normal.
"2014!!!" then is no different than just a change in number; as opposed to what people make it out to be like such an extravagant deal.