Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I think this goes here?

I can't wait to watch the Tokyo 2020 wouldn't It be great If they had BB as a sport lol.
Woo! After presenting a speech, being questioned, and showing a video/making a demonstration- they approved. In other words, for all upcoming events I host (if dates work out) I can get the center Grin

I'll post the speech/video this weekend.

Thanks everyone Grin
That's great news Leone! I'm really interested in hearing your sales pitch! I think it will help many tournament organizers trying to get indoor venues this winter.
(Nov. 15, 2013  2:47 AM)Coach Wrote: That's great news Leone! I'm really interested in hearing your sales pitch! I think it will help many tournament organizers trying to get indoor venues this winter.

Thanks.

Coming from a member like you, that really means a lot, haha.

I'll definitely try to get both up tomorrow- I have to type the speech and put the video online. Tongue_out

I wish I thought of recording the actual presentation/demo/questions, though. Tongue_out
Great job! Did you make it a grand, moving kind of speech? XD anyway, good work! Bahamoote Inc is growing in power!
(Nov. 15, 2013  2:58 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Great job! Did you make it a grand, moving kind of speech? XD anyway, good work! Bahamoote Inc is growing in power!

Haha, thanks. Bahamoote4life.

It basically talked about how Beys of Our Lives went, how many people, what goes on, why we need the room, how does it help others/the town, and how the entry fees work.

It took a while to come up with all of it, haha.
So using common ingredients and common periodic table chemicals, I am going to be making the sketchiest chemistry class Ice Cream ever today...

Let's hope I make it back to the house today... Speechless
Lets hope the result isnt sulfuric acid ice cream or something
So I made the ice cream, and nothing bad about it except for one thing; SALTY, SALTY, SALTY.

We used Ice and rock salt to cool our ice cream, and then after 15 minutes of shaking, wa-la! I think my batch was salty because some of it might've seeped through the bag. Oh well...
I tried makin ice cream a while ago but it was more like floor cream
I tried to make homemade ice cream, but I didn't realize the milk was rotten, and I ate it... I think you know how it goes from there...
On another topic, I finally got some light up skateboard wheels! They're Sunset brand LED Wheels, you really should check them out. Also, I realized my skateboard looks like a Sega Dreamcast controller at night...
Yay! I just found out that Im joinign the marching band at my school as a bass drum player.

Now I have to learn another instrument! Yay! xDD
[quote='Leone19' pid='1172720' dateline='1384479308']
Woo! After presenting a speech, being questioned, and showing a video/making a demonstration- they approved. In other words, for all upcoming events I host (if dates work out) I can get the center Grin

I'll post the speech/video this weekend.

Thanks everyone Grin
[/quote]

[quote='Coach' pid='1172722' dateline='1384480038']
That's great news Leone! I'm really interested in hearing your sales pitch! I think it will help many tournament organizers trying to get indoor venues this winter.
[/quote]

[quote='Ultramarine' pid='1172725' dateline='1384480731']
Great job! Did you make it a grand, moving kind of speech? XD anyway, good work! Bahamoote Inc is growing in power!
[/quote]

[quote=Leone19]
Haha, thanks. Bahamoote4life.

It basically talked about how Beys of Our Lives went, how many people, what goes on, why we need the room, how does it help others/the town, and how the entry fees work.
[quote]
It took a while to come up with all of it, haha.
[/quote]

Here's the speech-

I wrote it in bullets, so it'd be easier to read off of, haha.

I'll have the video up a bit later, haha. Tongue_out
That's awesome !!!!! I bet GF impressed them in the battles Smug
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: That's awesome !!!!! I bet GF impressed them in the battles Smug

Thanks.

They were pretty interested in the battles, haha. They really liked the concept of Zero-G, too.
Maybe that means you found some more participants XD!
(Nov. 16, 2013  5:01 PM)Tri Wrote: Maybe that means you found some more participants XD!

I hope so, haha. The WBO is for all ages, so they'd be more than welcome. Tongue_out

If anything, they were talking about advertising the local paper, so that could help, too Tongue_out
Hey guys! Guess what!Grin
(Nov. 14, 2013  8:25 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Here's my weight and how much body fat I had:
Ryukiba does it matter if they are girls? In florida girls can wrestle against the guys as long as they are in the same weight class.
ryukiba is a girl Switchblad3r. She's saying that they weren't in her weight class.
I'm pretty sure he knows that. Reread switch's second sentence.
(Nov. 17, 2013  1:10 AM)Tri Wrote: ryukiba is a girl Switchblad3r. She's saying that they weren't in her weight class.
I have video chatted with her, so yeah I know she is a girl. My first sentence could have added an "If they are girls or guys" but Ryukiba understood what I meant.

EDIT: Also my freshmen year I went to one of the top rated wrestling high schools in the country (when I attended I believe we were ranked 3rd or 2nd nationally)
Just went to my grammar schools fall play. I'm honestly surprised I didn't cry. I'm a huge nostalgic, and though I live by a "no regrets" policy, the one thing I regret in my life is not acting there more. Even I will never understand why I loved acting there so much. I'm pretty sure it wasn't acting itself, just acting THERE. Anyway, the play was really good, and I got to see my friends.
Not really sure why I posted this, but whatever, it's a random thought.
@ Switch, I wish we could but there's no boys that are in my weight class in my school and I doubt there were any boys in that classUnhappy
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:32 PM)Leone19 Wrote: [quote='Leone19' pid='1172720' dateline='1384479308'] indoor venues this winter.

(Nov. 15, 2013  2:58 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Great job! Did you make it a grand, moving kind of speech? XD anyway, good work! Bahamoote Inc is growing in power!

Leone19 Wrote:Haha, thanks. Bahamoote4life.

Quote:It took a while to come up with all of it, haha.

Here's the speech-

I wrote it in bullets, so it'd be easier to read off of, haha.

I'll have the video up a bit later, haha. Tongue_out

Here is the video stills. Tongue_out

To add- the only reasons why Spark FX and XTS are on that slide, is to make it look more "filled up". The reason the MFB Logo has 4D on it, is because it was the best picture of it I could find at the time, haha.

I don't own the images. Tongue_out

EDIT: I had to post it in stills, video wasn't working... Tongue_out
EDIT 2.0: Stills are working, now.