Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 13, 2013  5:33 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Rofl no, they just played hip-hop/rap songs that no one knew, mixed in with random carp like the YMCA & Celebration.
My experience at homecoming was this-
Girls arriving in heels-
Girls taking off heels upon entry into the actual dance
Inappropriate dancing that none of the chaperons cared about
Me outside eating frozen yogurt with a few friends and current date at that time.
Music at all dances is awful with me. Techno and that's it.

There was one Michael Jackson song, but that's the closest we got.
The only hip hop I respect but not like is stuff like M.O.P. and Beastie Boys, and I like the MOP Ante Up, I feel it should be the BGM of the BeyDays Final round, lol no, I do think that there should be walk on music when the host calls you up, you come out of the BeyPen and shadow launch to the song Welcome to the Jungle. Can't beat that epic opening solo, heck if I go to the final rounds, I'd request that.
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:38 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: My experience at homecoming was this-
Girls arriving in heels-
Girls taking off heels upon entry into the actual dance
Inappropriate dancing that none of the chaperons cared about
Me outside eating frozen yogurt with a few friends and current date at that time.
lmao we had literally two tables just for all the girls' heels XD I personally wore flat sandals. There was a ton of "that", but the dean of students would walk through the crowd with a flashlight intermittently lol
In terms of sweat, it was actually pretty clean...I danced for Shots, Low, Yeah, etc. Like the kind of stuff you can actually dance to. Once they got into hip-hop/rap mode, the guy I was with & I just played ping pong with his friends lol.

I actually really like hip-hop & rap, but not the trash that's on the radio these days.
Remember my previous post about stuff I was jomining in school... Well... I lost

Remember my previous post about stuff I was jomining in school... Well... I lost in the semifinals for judo... Our school won the county tennis league... I think I did well. And I'm still in the orchestra and chess
My sister went to homecoming yesterday.
I so wish I lived in the US, I want to go to this concert. NOTE: I love every japanese band and I want to go to all such as, SID, l'arc en ciel, GazettE. I love them all so much:,(

http://www.thescenemagazine.ca/dir-en-gr...ur-2013-2/
Are any of you 12-21 year old users thinking what your first car would be? I want as a 1st car a 2003 model Volkswagen Beetle, in blue...
Well, there will be cars in the future, I'd probably get one then., not one from the past.
I want a lime green 2013 camaro with black racing stripes
All these 2013 car features make me wonder if the "driver" is driving... I mean, a car has a built in camera for blind spots, a sensor slams brakes before a car crash... I know they're beneficial features and all, I prefer old 2000s cars, because you are the driver. I just prefer cars that are human controlled, not camera/sensor.
I heard they're coming out with cars that drive themselves for a few miles.
That would be cool the driver could take a nap while the car drives for him XD
And wake up in the middle of a forest in the night, and some Creepypasta stuff happens? No way man. Will there be a car that's powered by beer instead of gas, damn future, you crazy.
So u know when football players pour Gatorade on the coach after they win the Super Bowl ? What if they tried that with a really old coach and he had a heart attack or stroke Chocked_2
(Oct. 13, 2013  8:19 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Will there be a car that's powered by beer instead of gas, damn future, you crazy.

Lmao! That's the kind of car my Uncle would want!😆 except he'll just stick a straw through the gas tank and drink it all!!😆 like a boss!😎
(Oct. 13, 2013  7:58 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: All these 2013 car features make me wonder if the "driver" is driving... I mean, a car has a built in camera for blind spots, a sensor slams brakes before a car crash... I know they're beneficial features and all, I prefer old 2000s cars, because you are the driver. I just prefer cars that are human controlled, not camera/sensor.

Yeah. I like the safety, but the idea you're not in control scares me...

What if the system had a glitch, and backed out into another car?

The only driver I trust, is human(s).
These features don't have control over acceleration unless your car is in cruise control. The brake feature I think is great in some newer cars.
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:59 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Boring, yet Important Details

Basically, I'm not sure if it was a virus, so if my account posts any weird, or suspicious things- someone or something got my password/info. I just want to post this so that if it did happen, you guys (and girls) know it's not me.

Thanks for reading Tongue_out

Edit: If anything suspicious is posted, send me a message on my youtube- Bakubey13, since obviously someone would have my info here.

So basically my laptops been really weird again, I'm getting new anti-virus software to see how it goes, if it's still weird, I'll take it to my local computer shop/repair.

So again, read the quoted posts, and if anything happens, let me know by either:

Contacting me through my YouTube, Bakubey13

Or

PM'ing me.

The first option is probably better, haha.
(Oct. 14, 2013  10:47 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Basically, I'm not sure if it was a virus, so if my account posts any weird, or suspicious things- someone or something got my password/info. I just want to post this so that if it did happen, you guys (and girls) know it's not me.

Edit: If anything suspicious is posted, send me a message on my youtube- Bakubey13, since obviously someone would have my info here.

So basically my laptops been really weird again, I'm getting new anti-virus software to see how it goes, if it's still weird, I'll take it to my local computer shop/repair.

So again, read the quoted posts, and if anything happens, let me know by either:

Or

PM'ing me.

What anti-virus do you have now? I reset my whole computer to it's factory default settings because mine was acting weird, it would turn on but not allow me to actually get to the lock screen. I lost all my photos, videos, and music. I believe I got this trying to download GIMP from a disreputable source.
(Oct. 14, 2013  10:54 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2013  10:47 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Or

PM'ing me.

What anti-virus do you have now? I reset my whole computer to it's factory default settings because mine was acting weird, it would turn on but not allow me to actually get to the lock screen. I lost all my photos, videos, and music. I believe I got this trying to download GIMP from a disreputable source.

I have Norton Suite, I'm downloading Malwarebytes tonight. (if my laptop will turn in properly this time, on iPad now)
Guys, I just realized this. I can take my drivers test in less than two months! When I look in the mirror, I see a kid that could be in Junior High, not a near 15 year old that will be driving sooner than he thinks!

I'm very nervous. I've had driving experience already. Props to living in the country Smile. I lost my DMV book to study for that I got months ago from my grandma. My friend just got his today. His birthday was in September.

I'm very, very nervous. One of my other friends failed.
I have driving experience, props to being devious
Most of you guys are 20 yrs and above right?
(Oct. 16, 2013  8:00 AM)ben2001 Wrote: Most of you guys are 20 yrs and above right?
Ha! This is so not true lol anyways, I beleive that belongs in the "Question about the WBO" thread I beleive.