Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Dec. 27, 2010  4:53 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: wouldnt that be im possible
No u can change thread names as long as u made it
yeh hes not here any more
That is true but there could be anther way
maybe kai v can change it
Happy 2 year Gaza massacre anniversary -.-
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:27 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: maybe kai v can change it

mods/admins can change it indeed, now stop talking about it; because it is not interesting.

(Dec. 27, 2010  5:42 PM)aron101 Wrote: Happy 2 year Gaza massacre anniversary -.-

its not initially "happy" if there's nothing to celebrate.
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:46 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does it? i didn't want that one, but i dont know how much this was...

It's only if you set it that way. It's awesome all of the other ways.
I just started my own company a few days ago :]
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:04 PM)Medz Wrote: I just started my own company a few days ago :]

cool, what's your business?
Its called Spark Web Creation. As you can guess....its a web creation company.
You might want to talk about this through pm. Trust me it will be worth it.
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:49 PM)Medz Wrote: Its called Spark Web Creation. As you can guess....its a web creation company.

Awesome. Wish you the best of luck!
uhhhhhhhhhh my iPhone just broke, I was watching a vid on youtube, I pressed the lock button I walked away for a few seconds and it won't do anything, nothing happens if I put it on the charger or ANYTHING, at least the waranty was purchased, now I can get one for another $100 Crying
For Christmas I got a rubick's cube, and tried to solve it, but it was just a failure waiting to happen. But that's what youtube's for, right? I searched it, figured it out, but I can't remember all of the algorithms. I memorized some of them, but some I still need to work on. Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time? Mine is like...7 minutes or something like that, Ahah, I'm so slow.
I used to get around 2 minutes, but that was years ago.
Medz: Congratulations, I wish you all the best. Owning a business at the start is always difficult, but if you pull through the first year that's usually the hardest time.
Boxing day was pretty janky, it was the first time in years I just slept in and didn't bother waking up. I was looking at some new video cameras, but even then everything on sale was missing something important (a flash bulb, full HD video, optical zoom, etc.).
my iPhone was doing I don't know, but my dad reset it (lock+home resets it) I am very happy now Cute
When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?

[Image: eruXp.png]

Kai-V!
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:35 AM)To Wrote: When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?

[Image: eruXp.png]

Kai-V!

Haha! rofl
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:35 AM)To Wrote: When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?
Kai-V!

I was going to call these guys, but your answer is also feasible.

EDIT: side-note; Ghostbusters 3 comes out in 2012 o.o

Kai-V!
Funny. I thought we call Super Bey. He is the blader version of Super Man.
"Is it a plane? Is it a top? NO! It is Super Bey!"
no offence i found that dry but that who yas gonna call thing was funny
now watch kai v storm in all angry with very colourful language

Kai-V!

ROFLMFAO! What thread is that in? I'd love to see what lead up to that post.