Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Thanks for the positive comments about my company guys.

Wink
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For Christmas I got a rubick's cube, and tried to solve it, but it was just a failure waiting to happen. But that's what youtube's for, right? I searched it, figured it out, but I can't remember all of the algorithms. I memorized some of them, but some I still need to work on. Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time? Mine is like...7 minutes or something like that, Ahah, I'm so slow.

my best time is 35 seconds...Tongue_out

i win, lmfao, i used to actually practice doing them
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:18 AM)Medz Wrote: Thanks for the positive comments about my company guys.

Wink
making ur own company is soo cool its the least we can do
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:35 AM)To Wrote: When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?

Kai-V!

ROFLMFAO! What thread is that in? I'd love to see what lead up to that post.

The thread has since been deleted. It was from a previously banned user who was cloning a thread he made that contained a few adult images.
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:18 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:35 AM)To Wrote: When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?

Kai-V!

ROFLMFAO! What thread is that in? I'd love to see what lead up to that post.

The thread has since been deleted. It was from a previously banned user who was cloning a thread he made that contained a few adult images.
Oh, the guy who keeps changing his IP address?
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time?
OkiBlaze is a speed-cuber, if I'm not mistaken.

My best time is something around 2 minutes.
I do cubes in about 7 minutes at best, but my friend does it in 1 minute with the black dot in the center and everything...
I'd love to know why people spam the threads that are either spam or revived by spam, and think they are helping.
Can someone help me. I stink at making spoilers. How do you make them?
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:20 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time?
OkiBlaze is a speed-cuber, if I'm not mistaken.

My best time is something around 2 minutes.
I'm not a speed-cuber I can only solve it, but one time I solved it in 63 seconds. (My friend timed me) Whenever I solve a Rubick's Cube it always turns out at a different amount of time, but it's always under 10 minutes.

EDIT: Has anybody noticed that OkiBlaze never posts in this topic anymore?
I can solve the cube, but i take 4ever!! my best time eeeeeeeever was like 5 minutes........but those number puzzles where you slide the numbers into order, that's a different story...
i suck at doing that i will take 1 day to get like a row all the same colour
I'm a fan of the rubick's cube. My best time is 3 minutes and 47 seconds. (I was timed).
So I finally remembered everything for that tiny little amazing cube. Just timed myself, I got 3 mins, 43 secs. Not too shabby for a new "Cuber"
hey what is your favourite weapon (not a gun)
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:08 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: hey what is your favourite weapon (not a gun)

Walther P99, and a P90 but those are guns so... GRENADES! Or anything else that goes kaboom!
lol mine is ether a Yemeni Sword or a pole about three feet long not more than three centimetres wide and made of any strong wood
man, as usual, this thread is incredibly interesting.

Quote:WBO rules still apply here, so don't treat this like a chatroom!
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:34 PM)Medz Wrote: Nuke ftw.

[Image: saupload_nuclear_bomb_badger350.jpg]

KABOOM

oh ma God we are all gona diez!

Anyone here go on WBO with a Kindle?
lately it's been getting harder for me to keep up with the WBO because I don't have as much free time. I've pretty much completely given up on the Beyblade Marketplace now.

Went to a house party which was pretty fun, quite a few of my friends got really smashed though hah. I was more responsible this time which is good, and I only got a little tipsy
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: lately it's been getting harder for me to keep up with the WBO because I don't have as much free time. I've pretty much completely given up on the Beyblade Marketplace now.

Went to a house party which was pretty fun, quite a few of my friends got really smashed though hah. I was more responsible this time which is good, and I only got a little tipsy

I love the massive age differences on this board. One minute some twelve year olds spam up a thread with nonsense, the next minute a person of drinking age talks about the fun they had getting tipsy the night before. Not trying to bash drinking. I don't care if you drink so long as you are doing so legally and have a designated driver.
My Rubik's cube record is 1 minute 24 seconds.
Thresher: Don't worry, it was at a friend's house close to mine.

On another note, a friend just came over and we watched Scot Pilgrim against the world. To be honest it was pretty boring to me, although I can see where some of the appeal comes from.