Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

i think it's how big the screen is you are looking on, like mine it is quite big...
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: really? its 2pm here! anyway got a flip video camera HD for christmas, it takes 6 hours to charge!

I got the Moshi! It plays annoying sounds in sleep mode!
does it? i didn't want that one, but i dont know how much this was...
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:07 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i think it's how big the screen is you are looking on, like mine it is quite big...

No, it happens occasionally. Chocked_2
oh right, are you planning on doing any more on mes mordanar? i think that's it, becuase i posted on it...
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:44 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: really? its 2pm here! anyway got a flip video camera HD for christmas, it takes 6 hours to charge!

i have the digimon dna thingy it wakes me up to battle an evil digimon at 3 every morning
(Dec. 26, 2010  10:04 PM)Team Taurus Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:44 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

i have the digimon dna thingy it wakes me up to battle an evil digimon at 3 every morning

I have the scouter from Dragon Ball, it helps me sleep!
Wow, I love boxing day. I got a new wardrobe, a new laptop, an xbox 360 elite (because I felt like it) and a new T.V for my consoles
Boxing day wasn't too bad a haul for me, although I would've thought the sales would've been larger... I really wanted to pick up a leather jacket or two, but every single one was still around $200 after discounts.
Well, I bought a Nite-Finder EX-3 with Christmas money, so technically somebody gave me a present, because the money was given on Christmas, I got the present on Christmas. Does that make sense?
I have a very nice Jacket, it has a removable hood, so when you take off the hood, it looks like a blazer.
This joke can only be apreciated if you like math.

The Mathematical Proof for Mr. T's Infinite Pity: For life to exist there must be a symmetric equation regarding the factors of pity(p) and fools(f) -> p-f=0. If any one factor rose to a level higher than the other, life as we know it would cease to exist. The fool factor can be decisively measured by dividing jibba-jabba(j) by tolerance for said jibba-jabba(t) -> f=j/t. With these two equations we can deduce: p-f=0; f=j/t ->p-(j/t) = 0 -> p = j/t. This equation leads to quite an interesting result. As we can see, if we hold jibba-jabba constant, as tolerance for said jibba-jabba approaches 0, pity approaches infinity. Now we all well know that Mr. T “ain’t got no time for the jibba-jabba.” In fact, extensive observational studies have been conducted and even with machines able to calculate with precision to the 23rd decimal place, Mr. T’s tolerance for jibba-jabba has been conclusively found to be 0, and therefore Mr. T’s pity is the literal embodiment of the concept of infinity.
^I pitty the fool who came up with that.... No really I do.
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:41 PM)Night Wrote: I have a very nice Jacket, it has a removable hood, so when you take off the hood, it looks like a blazer.

Hmmm, I like that idea! I think I'll look for one sometimes soon Smile
What's the brand?
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:45 AM)Nano Wrote: ^I pitty the fool who came up with that.... No really I do.

Who ever it was has WAY too much time on their hands, it still funny though.
Guys stop replying to these spam posts and report Nano. He's violated the rules multiple times in the last three pages so that should suffice.

I'd advise you to stop shitting up this thread Nano if you expect to keep your warning level at a comfortable level.
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:08 PM)Khel Wrote: I'd advise you to stop shitting up this thread Nano if you expect to keep your warning level at a comfortable level.

I don't think you should use any course language..

But yes Nano should stop spamming
Yo, I wake up, see this topic, and almost want to go back to bed. Everybody could not care less about the "simili" conversation Ultrablader9, Nano and to some extent Team Taurus were having. Get each other's MSN addresses and talk there, because here it is not interesting.
LOL PWNed, Kai-V can be an good artist Grin
Sometimes I wonder if this thread is actually worth the trouble and misunderstandings is causes. Every single person who spams this thread up uses the "it's called random thoughts" excuse. The only problem is if this thread was closed, there would be more useless topics for mods to close everyday. We need to rename it or something.
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:06 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Rename it to Talk Random?

The goal would be to remove the word random. Even the name Interesting Thoughts would work better than Random Thought.
You got a point there. Or Interesting Thoughts You Have In Mind? But either way is fine. I'm ready for this topic to be renamed.
wouldnt that be im possible