Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Dec. 25, 2010  4:32 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: yeh its people like them that make u wish u could have some kind of weapon to kill them with

Wanting to get weapons to kill people, no matter what they did, is a pretty good sign of insanity...

(Dec. 25, 2010  4:32 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: did they not learn from the holocaust that these things arent good

Words of wisdom. The holocaust was not good. I gotta tell that to everyone I know.
Sigh... I hate the Christmas season. It just reminds me of the state of today's generations (including mine). Everyone's focused on the materialism, and very few are actually in it to give.

Just makes me sad. And I don't even celebrate Christmas.
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sigh... I hate the Christmas season. It just reminds me of the state of today's generations (including mine). Everyone's focused on the materialism, and very few are actually in it to give.

Just makes me sad. And I don't even celebrate Christmas.

This state of materialism has been around long before our generation. I don't bother myself with it and celebrate the holiday the way I feel like.

Maybe my experience is very different from yours. While presents are definitely a part, this is one of the few times of the year that people are generally very nice.
i just said it was not good
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:38 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:32 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: yeh its people like them that make u wish u could have some kind of weapon to kill them with

Wanting to get weapons to kill people, no matter what they did, is a pretty good sign of insanity...

Just because a person's sense of ethics are different to yours doesn't mean they are clinically insane.

Just remember the vast amount of people you're talking about when you say anyone who wants to kill someone else is insane. Not that I'm agreeing with Team Taurus at all, I'm just making a point. Smile
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:35 PM)Khel Wrote: This state of materialism has been around long before our generation. I don't bother myself with it and celebrate the holiday the way I feel like.

Maybe my experience is very different from yours. While presents are definitely a part, this is one of the few times of the year that people are generally very nice.

Hm, maybe your right. My view of the world is coloured by my own experiences, and perhaps my view of the world before my birth is hopelessly naïve. Oh well.

Io, Saturnalia!
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Io, Saturnalia!

what does that mean
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:31 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: what does that mean

Saturnalia is the Roman holiday that Christmas is most likely derived from.
I just wish I could have done something to stop all those people from getting killed...
i know it saddens me so
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:38 PM)Dude Wrote:

So all of the soldiers who want revenge for all of their slain comrades, some of whom died in there arms, show symptoms of insanity?
Haha I remember during the secret dinner at Real Thailand.
I couldn't open my Metal Fight Leone, so Khel brought out this knife to open it for me.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:13 PM)Pyro Wrote: Haha I remember during the secret dinner at Real Thailand.
I couldn't open my Metal Fight Leone, so Khel brought out this knife to open it for me.

0.0, what? Crazy...
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Saturnalia is the Roman holiday that Christmas is most likely derived from.

christmas comes from the celebration of winter where they worshipped the GREEN MAN OF THE WINTER who became Santa due to coca cola wanting to get more money during this time so they made him match them in terms of there colours i.e. red and white
the holly bushes came from greek times when people used to hang horse's shoes outside their houses to give them good luck
the mistletoe was a sign of (stuff i can not post here )
the tinsel is what germans used to make out of there enemies they would get there intestines and wrap them around the christmass tree
the christmas tree was a sign of eternal life because it would never lose its leaves
and that is christmas
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:17 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: the mistletoe was a sign of (stuff i can not post here )

This made me laugh quite a bit haha.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:18 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:17 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: the mistletoe was a sign of (stuff i can not post here )

This made me laugh quite a bit haha.

hey pyro when is chapter 4 gonna be done
EDIT: if you want to know then pm me but trust me it is very vulgar
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:17 PM)Team Taurus Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Saturnalia is the Roman holiday that Christmas is most likely derived from.

christmas comes from the celebration of winter where they worshipped the GREEN MAN OF THE WINTER who became Santa due to coca cola wanting to get more money during this time so they made him match them in terms of there colours i.e. red and white
the holly bushes came from greek times when people used to hang horse's shoes outside their houses to give them good luck
the mistletoe was a sign of (stuff i can not post here )
the tinsel is what germans used to make out of there enemies they would get there intestines and wrap them around the christmass tree
the christmas tree was a sign of eternal life because it would never lose its leaves
and that is christmas

Wut!?
Anyone else notice how well WBO works on the Wii and Kindle (I am on the Kidle talking about the Kindle). In fact all of my post have been on the Wii untill now (I got the Kindle for Christmas). It makes it easy when you are watching TV and you don't have a laptop. Plus you can still see everyones avatars and sigs. And if you are on the Wii you can click on links to watch Youtube vids.
Yeah, same as my Phone. Since the Pixels are smaller, the all the pictures look awesome, even the sigs that usually look terrible on a normal computer or laptop.

I've just noticed that the character sprites of PKMN Black and White are taller.
Slightly more grown up. The "bad guy", N is not trying to do evil, so there is no clear-cut Good side, and Bad side. N just wants pokemon to be happy, which makes the plot so much better. The main character kinda embodies human Selfishness. They don't want Pokemon to go because it would hurt them, so it is "evil." B/W has a good plot.
Oh I see. Finally, a change in storyline.

But really, all the sprites are taller now, even the little children.
Soo boxing day, I went and got myself a laptop.
Christmas Party yesterday - no sleep at all. Unhappy
Font and font size changed on this site, no ?
Unless it's really just my eyes, it's 1am here so it could be the reason ...
really? its 2pm here! anyway got a flip video camera HD for christmas, it takes 6 hours to charge!
Sometimes, the font of this site goes a little bit thinner on my laptop. Not smaller, just thinner.