Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Yeah!!! The Photoshop comes finally on Monday! Joyful_3
I can TRY to create a new sig and work on the bey videos again.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Yeah!!! The Photoshop comes finally on Monday! ^_^
I can TRY to create a new sig and work on the bey videos again.
The Photoshop? Hah.
[/nitpicker]

Anyway, you're probably getting CS5, mine is still CS4, lucky you. :P
You're both lucky, I don't even have Photoshop. D:
Hopefully going to get it soon though. ^^
I've never really seen the need for photoshop, so I stick to my pro windows paint skills P:
^LMAO. I try to use Paint but to be honest, I'm terrible.

So I was doing my P.E assignment defining what the basic components and stuff were.
And my friend was being really random:
"Flexibility refers to our joints, and how much motion can be made from them. By improving this, you could fit in a box."
"Speed is a measurement of how fast you are. This is useful if you shoplift."
I laughed so much, because it was simply hilarious but ingenious. ^^
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:33 PM)Diamond Wrote: Anyway, you're probably getting CS5, mine is still CS4, lucky you. Tongue_out
I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0, hah. I do not need an updated version.
Not meaning to be rude or anything but did you really pay $700 or something just for software ? Gasp
To be honest, I would never spend that much on something I wouldn't really use.
I guess they use it frequently?
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I've never really seen the need for photoshop, so I stick to my pro windows paint skills P:

Me too,after years of training I have mastered it.
Online List Wrote:There are currently 98 online users.
» 24 Member(s) | 74 Guest(s)
azsas, ♥, BeyFan, Blader DJ, DavidBlade, Diamond, Drache Kaiser, Gianmarco.93, Jaems, Kai-V, kyoga2177, ManuR8, matyas_dragoon, Monkey94, nerotre, Nokuda789, OkiBlaze, Perseus13, RエスコルピオT125JB, Stevie Moose, Teostraa, theflightyellz
Haha,
♥, Blader DJ, Diamond, Kai-V and theflightyellz are online together, is this the first time?
It is very rare for sure, hah.
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:24 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: I hate my glasses sometimes

1. When its cold outside then walk inside my glasses fog
2. I cant take stuff out of the dishwasher when i need to cause the steam fogs my glasses (lol)
3. Mine keep breaking for unknown reasons
4. Im not allowed to wear them during basketball season in gym class at school in January so I cant see which for some reason when I cant see I cant hear either (?)
5. I get called names (you know.. four eyes, nerdy boy) coupled with the fact that I have a learning disability and being overweight (haha so funny) and black too sometimes earns a carpload of names

my life sucks sometimes

that does kind of suck, try contacts.

the reason I stopped wearing mine is because I was called a "sexy librarian/secretary".

as you all know, I'm a guy.

Could be worse they don't call you Kenny.

I wish there wasn't so much floating around in my head *sigh*

ATM, I'm trying to write a song and every time I get something down, something else I think about total makes it seem stupid...I need to focus more lol
Man this site is growing at a ridiculous freaking pace. Already crossed 15K members.
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:24 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: I hate my glasses sometimes

1. When its cold outside then walk inside my glasses fog
2. I cant take stuff out of the dishwasher when i need to cause the steam fogs my glasses (lol)
3. Mine keep breaking for unknown reasons
4. Im not allowed to wear them during basketball season in gym class at school in January so I cant see which for some reason when I cant see I cant hear either (?)
5. I get called names (you know.. four eyes, nerdy boy) coupled with the fact that I have a learning disability and being overweight (haha so funny) and black too sometimes earns a carpload of names

my life sucks sometimes

that does kind of suck, try contacts.

the reason I stopped wearing mine is because I was called a "sexy librarian/secretary".

as you all know, I'm a guy.

Could be worse they don't call you Kenny.

i do know tons about beyblades (in comparison to my friends) all that i would need now would be to carry around a computer that talks
(Oct. 22, 2010  7:39 PM)Khel Wrote: Man this site is growing at a ridiculous freaking pace. Already crossed 15K members.

It's insane. It took less than a month and a half to jump from 10,000 to 15,000.

Does anybody know how many members OtC had before it closed?
(Oct. 22, 2010  8:49 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  7:39 PM)Khel Wrote: Man this site is growing at a ridiculous freaking pace. Already crossed 15K members.

It's insane. It took less than a month and a half to jump from 10,000 to 15,000.

Does anybody know how many members OtC had before it closed?

I thought it was in the 3-4000 range. But I could be wrong.
I've noticed that we usually have more guest on this site than members at a time.
Haha i bet it's people who are in the middle of signing up Smile
Oh yea. Can't wait until we get 100,000 members!!! The contest will be awsome, if there is one.
Haha, it already took quite a while to get 10K.
I don't think 100k will be possible in the near future.
The way people learn about beyblading makes them want to sign up.

Anyways, I need to win the lotto, there are so many things I want and need. I really want editing systems so I can do epic things.
Well who wouldn't want to win the lotto? XD
A stupid hobo But I think we get 100 member each day
If only half of them remained active, hah.