Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Sigh... am I the only one who uses the Report button?

I even have presets now...
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sigh... am I the only one who uses the Report button?

I even have presets now...

I'm using, I have reported 8 posts, and have been managed, now back to 2 reported posts
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sigh... am I the only one who uses the Report button?
No, there are others who use it too.
However, you use it the most, IIRC, haha.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:29 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm using, I have reported 8 posts, and have been managed, now back to 2 reported posts

(Aug. 07, 2010  4:30 AM)Diamond Wrote: No, there are others who use it too.
However, you use it the most, IIRC, haha.

Well, I don't think posting a reply saying "what you're typing is spam" is an appropriate response to spam.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: 61...

Beat Brad! He has 64 reported posts!
The Committee should definitely consider making a "Reporter Face" and throw it at Daegor.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:31 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Beat Brad! He has 64 reported posts!
Okay, throw the "Reporter Face" at Brad too.
Hah, but then you'd have noobs spamming report every three minutes. And it's not like I can report people for making false reports.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:34 AM)Diamond Wrote: The Committee should definitely consider making a "Reporter Face" and throw it at Daegor.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:31 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Beat Brad! He has 64 reported posts!
Okay, throw the "Reporter Face" at Brad too.

This becomes: If you could change or add one thing to WBO...
A Reporter Face!
Lol, I used to use the report button the most but then you...!!!
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:40 AM)Ash Wrote: Lol, I used to use the report button the most but then you...!!!

Hah, 29? I passed that ages ago.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:40 AM)Ash Wrote: Lol, I used to use the report button the most but then you...!!!

Hah, 29? I passed that ages ago.

Well I would of carried on reporting posts if i wasn't inactive. Grin
92% of my viewers are male, and 55% of them are 13-17.

On a related note, 2% of my viewers are 65+ year old women. =/

EDIT: Hey, I passed Diamond's post count. Sweeeeeeet.
congratulations daegor!

I went to an anime convention today, it was pretty fun. I tried setting my friend up with a few people, but it didn't work =[. Loads of fun though! I'll post pictures up when I can find my phone cable.
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:55 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: EDIT: Hey, I passed Diamond's post count. Sweeeeeeet.

Well...you are crazy on posting 24-hour non-stop, congratulations, next target: Brad:28200....lollollol
A little slow today, hope you guys are having fun at BeyFray Smile
Haha, my brother wants to be there, but can't.
I would just like to say... 46 people showed up. Even with a double elimination tourney instead of a round robin tourney, it took over four hours.

I'm charismatic. Cool
Wow 4 hours? I bet people are bored xD
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:16 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Wow 4 hours? I bet people are bored xD

Nah, I made everything lively. I outshine Blader DJ. See the vid when it gets posted.
to be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.
Note to the powers that be: If my avatar is a little too risque, just say so. I'm only using it as a placeholder for a new avatar. I had initially planned to use a series of 14 rotating Medabots avatars, but alas, the site doesn't accept the host, so I'm in the process of choosing the best.

(Aug. 07, 2010  11:17 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Nah, I made everything lively. I outshine Blader DJ. See the vid when it gets posted.

When that didn't work, you read them passages of a Harry Potter novel... not really. Everyone was pretty interested in watching either the official matches, or enjoying some fun in a free-battle. The only people I can say had a boring time were likely the parents, but meh.
Congratulations Daegor, sounds like you got a big crowd =p
Oooh... Wyvern face. Sweeeeet.

EDIT: Also, am I the only Toronto player who's starting to experience tournament burnout?