Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

LOL it's kinda sad my friend ask me to buy him a movie ticket yesterday because he didn't know how to, we ranged from 16-17 it's a sad day for my generation were getting dumber by the second
Lol, the only problem I have at movies is the ticket sellers thinking we are underage. At that point we need to pull out our IDs -.-

Also thanks for the suggestions guys!
I dislike how the forums don't think my avatar host is a legitmate site. Just because it doesn't have a dozen referneces to img in the url, doesn't mean it's not real.
I'm sure I could search and find the answer -- but I don't want to creep on you guys.

Anyone here on facebook?
Boku.
I also found some other peeps, but I'm not sure if they'd allow me to post them.
Ore.
Hah, I found Oki on Facebook. It was pretty easy. He's got a unique name.
I'm on Facebook. I'm not going to give you guys my name right off the bat but I am friends with Daegor, Dirge and Brad on Facebook. If you can find me on there and you want to add me send me a PM telling me who you are and I'll probably add you. Tongue_out
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:33 PM)MaxL Wrote: I'm on Facebook. I'm not going to give you guys my name right off the bat but I am friends with Daegor, Dirge and Brad on Facebook. If you can find me on there and you want to add me send me a PM telling me who you are and I'll probably add you. Tongue_out

You were easy to find Smile
Since I love hiding my identity, I have made a Facebook account by the name of Diamond Rc (Rc stands for my real initials, hah).

Friend me if you want.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:21 PM)Diamond Wrote: Since I love hiding my identity, I have made a Facebook account by the name of Diamond Rc (Rc stands for my real initials, hah).

Friend me if you want.

Hiding your identity? Are you a super spy!?
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I think I found your real FB?
PM me.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:23 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hiding your identity? Are you a super spy!?
Chinese Spy!!!
So cool man... Cool
Uh oh, we have ourselves here another Jackie Chan...
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:36 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Uh oh, we have ourselves here another Jackie Chan...
lmao

BTW, Oki got my real FB account wrong. My real one doesn't use my full name too, hah.

EDIT: Also, the e-mail you'll see after 'friend-ing' me is an e-mail that I don't use too. I guess only the committee would be able to see my real details, hah.
[/spy trash talk]
if i had a rock aquario and took it apart and added some peices to my storm pegasus what peices should i add?

i am doing my quiz today email me the answers to finng@comcast.net
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:43 PM)finn3 Wrote: if i had a rock aquario and took it apart and added some peices to my storm pegasus what peices should i add?

Use the Build me a combo! thread.
I was seriously thinking about getting colored contact lenses, but they really seem expensive...
Maybe I can find some place they're cheaper.
Sigh... Emma Watson's new haircut turns her from scrumptious to meh in my opinion.

http://twitpic.com/2bv2n7
I saw that earlier; I think it looks great on her.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:44 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: http://twitpic.com/2bv2n7

Whyyyyyy

Should I spend my $20 on the Yugioh Sneak Peek or more Beyblades?
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:36 PM)Corey Wrote: I'm sure I could search and find the answer -- but I don't want to creep on you guys.

Anyone here on facebook?

I don't mind if you guys add me.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...720799&m2w