Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Aug. 12, 2010  7:55 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmm I wonder if Daegor ever actually sleeps but then again I'm up myself haha

I trained my brain to go directly to REM sleep, so I only need 2 hours of rest daily.

Hah, no. That'd be dangerous, though feasible.
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:57 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:55 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmm I wonder if Daegor ever actually sleeps but then again I'm up myself haha

I trained my brain to go directly to REM sleep, so I only need 2 hours of rest daily.

Hah, no. That'd be dangerous, though feasible.

I think I really need a good nights sleep since I only got 4 yesterday. Another day to the hospital tomorrow. Crying Hope my friend got some sleep he couldn't sleep for 2 days straight because of pain.
I didn't know where else to put this question, sorry if it is in the wrong place.

What happened to blue?
(Aug. 12, 2010  6:23 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: What happened to blue?

He's been quite busy with summer school, apparently.
Yea my friend was actually awake when I saw him, however he was depressed I kinda expected that though :\
The Annoying R & K campaign has ended. Really short period, right?
(Aug. 13, 2010  2:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: The Annoying R & K campaign has ended. Really short period, right?
But we're still annoying, haha.
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:11 PM)Diamond Wrote: Online for 4 weeks, Woo~Hoo~!

(But I'm pretty sure someone will surpass me soon. Unhappy)

It's my turn now!!! Haha
dang noobs think I'm a mod, I barely joined earlier than themselves
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:25 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: dang noobs think I'm a mod, I barely joined earlier than themselves
At least it is better than when they believe that I am "just another member", hah. And that people report my posts hah.
You barely say anything bad and ppl still report you?
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:25 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: dang noobs think I'm a mod, I barely joined earlier than themselves
At least it is better than when they believe that I am "just another member", hah. And that people report my posts hah.

I'm so tempted to report you for this post!
There isn't any swearing so why report?
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:42 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...nbyhim.png
Kai-V is the biggest meanie I ever did see.
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:48 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:42 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...nbyhim.png

lol at the reporter also thinking Kai-V's a dude.
(Aug. 14, 2010  12:03 AM)Orisinal Wrote: So he's a girl?

how does this make sense

Cpt., that was part of the joke, haha. Loads of the Reported Posts Reasons are hilarious ~
I feel like such a crack head haven't slept for 24 hours , REVISING ARRG 2 day to see if im eligible for FTGCSE
I'm contemplating on buying a MasterCard/Visa gift card so I can use it to buy things online (credit cards are a no for me). But, through some research it seems that some of these cards do not get verified by paypal easily. Has anyone, in Canada particularly, bought a gift card and used it on PayPal?

PM me please.
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:06 AM)Nova Wrote: I feel like such a crack head haven't slept for 24 hours , REVISING ARRG 2 day to see if im eligible for FTGCSE

Crackheads crash out after.
and they dont revise either haha
We recently broke 8,000 members!
I hope this is for better and not worse though...