Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

I think I'm the only person in London who hates DntJealousMe. I really don't find his funny. Jazzie is funnier. Sheeeeet man.
Couldn't sit through the opening credits Cpt. Squirrel
So Eid's coming up either tomorrow or Friday, and I'm really egstatic (that how you spell it?) for it. Can't wait to eat regularly again. And not wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning.
Yeah according to Islam channel its on Friday .
School is fun. I'm not taking history this year, so life couldn't be better. AP Physics to start the day, then AP Psychology, then Wind Ensemble, then the amazing AP Calculus BC, and then finally the philosophical AP English Lit.+Comp. I then proceed to go home one hour early, since I'm a senior. WOOOOOOO

I need a purchase consultation. The left side of my Sennheiser HD202 no longer works, so I'm in need of a new pair of budget headphones. I'm leaning towards PortaPros... please suggest me something. THANKS BRO(S)

or not
Unless you get bullied, secondary school/high school is one of the best times of your life... better than university because life is still easy. Cherish the time you have now.

urgh, feel old.
Hah, I'm in my final year of high school, and I am already feeling old.

Looking back, I really do wish I did things differently and enjoyed the moment more. I can't exactly complain about the life I've had so far though, all in all it's pretty good, though there were some hiccups.

The worst things would be reminiscing about the embarassing things I used to do in year 6-8 hah.
Have you guys noticed we've been getting more users with the name
(metalwheel)(clearwheel)(random4#) for example stormwolf1256.
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Have you guys noticed we've been getting more users with the name

I blame beybladebattles.com for that.
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Have you guys noticed we've been getting more users with the name

I blame beybladebattles.com for that.
Members are members but...
Notice the amount of spam spamspam spam spamspsssmadkjfafiaa.
We are getting?
Kids really don't read these days...
Even though you put something in bold large letters they still don't follow simply directions lol

rant rant rant rawrrr

But yeah, how is everyone balancing school life?
Mines is ultra hectic like 12 hour school days.
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:02 AM)BDaichi Wrote: But yeah, how is everyone balancing school life?
Mines is ultra hectic like 12 hour school days.

My teachers are chill. I go on WBO on school time sometimes.
^ hah im always on wbo at course or have the page open
(Sep. 07, 2010  1:27 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  8:44 AM)Robsta Wrote: Naughty Kai-V exceeding you Photobucket bandwidth. Tongue_out

christ you make me mad

download it off her photobucket -> use your own host -> prevent this from happening

Wow calm down I was joking. (notice the smiley face?)

I was also planning to do what you suggested but I need a password to access her album.
(Sep. 09, 2010  7:55 AM)Robsta Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  1:27 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  8:44 AM)Robsta Wrote: Naughty Kai-V exceeding you Photobucket bandwidth. Tongue_out

christ you make me mad

download it off her photobucket -> use your own host -> prevent this from happening

Wow calm down I was joking. (notice the smiley face?)

I was also planning to do what you suggested but I need a password to access her album.

its irrelevant if it was a joke

you should have done it before, anyway. just common courtesy, really.

(Sep. 08, 2010  9:50 PM)To Wrote: School Smithicide

getting qualifications and preparing yourself for a successful future must suck compared to staying at home and playing video games right
Man... my quote list just keeps on growing.
Hah, I have yet to join this fad. I think the banner takes up enough space there.
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:21 PM)♥ Wrote: getting qualifications and preparing yourself for a successful future must suck compared to staying at home and playing video games right

Ahhh, playing Smash Brothers on a friend's laptop with 3 other people (2 on keyboard and 2 with xbox 360 controllers) on Project64 in private study and break = some of the best times to be had!
I havent started yet but will start on monday the school lost all my papers so i have to go today and do all that im excited because im starting high school i know most likely i wont be bullied so hah im supposed to be in the eim (electronic information magnet) but this school is really ...........Haaanoooyiiiiiinnnnnggggg me Shhheeetttt Man so please Dont Jealous Me because their is no reason to
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:21 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:50 PM)To Wrote: School Smithicide

getting qualifications and preparing yourself for a successful future must suck compared to staying at home and playing video games right

Oh man, you can't even imagine. This summer was absolute bliss, I was finally tackling my backlog, only to fall short. Now a newer, and bigger backlog will form. Unhappy

Seriously though, I stress out over school a lot. I'm 17, and have no clue as to what I want to do with my life. Due to that I go to extreme lengths to make sure I don't close any doors. For example, I'm taking Math courses I don't have to, even though I hate Math. Hell, I'm even contemplating night school for courses that are in conflict with my other interests. That mentality of highschool being what prepares you to get kicked out of the door scares me, it's no longer fun, but a chore.
(Sep. 09, 2010  9:32 PM)To Wrote: Oh man, you can't even imagine. This summer was absolute bliss, I was finally tackling my backlog, only to fall short. Now a newer, and bigger backlog will form. Unhappy

Seriously though, I stress out over school a lot. I'm 17, and have no clue as to what I want to do with my life. Due to that I go to extreme lengths to make sure I don't close any doors. For example, I'm taking Math courses I don't have to, even though I hate Math. Hell, I'm even contemplating night school for courses that are in conflict with my other interests. That mentality of highschool being what prepares you to get kicked out of the door scares me, it's no longer fun, but a chore.

The pressure of choice in today's society, where the decisions you make have an invariably huge effect on your future, is one which I can totally empathise with, and it's one which has frustrated me in my own education as well. I'm not having a dig at you in particular even though the video games comment was in humour, but I think a lot of people are failing to realise what a wonderful opportunity the education system is, on the whole.
I FRICKIN' LOVE MATH AND SCIENCE.

But srsly, English is useful, but History does little to nothing in helping me with my future. Engineering major, plz. The college that I want to go to (U. of IL @ Urbana-C.), which also happens to be the college my sister currently attends, supposedly has one of the best engineering programs among U.S. colleges. baller, I hope I get in

I hate being 17. It makes me feel old. I'm going to kill myself before I get to 18. notsrs. but srsly
Messed up on my Calc 1 quiz today :[
I made a silly mistake on like a 10 part problem :[ ( it was supper easyyy tho like I read the graph wrong and it was state the domain lol)

And then got the last question wrong

And I am still trying to figure out why people from like South Dakota or Ohip are asking people for rides to the D.C Tourney...soo unrealistic

Next time they will say that their bit beast/face talk to them in a dream and told them a special attack lol

Rant rant rant. I rant when I get mad :[
Elmo's on his 999th post.