Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Aug. 10, 2010  11:14 PM)MaxL Wrote: There's a guy on here who all he does is say "Welcome to the WBO." he probably has tons of posts... It's about the overall quality of the posts you make not how many you make of them.

Are you speaking to me? Haha
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:13 AM)Dirge Wrote: exactly i have no idea why they wouldnt, did they give explict reasons as to why they wouldnt?or did they just say no and give no realy reason?
They cannot give us those rights because it would be outside of their "established merchandise channels". However, apparently they appreciate our support ...
They have a funny way of showing it. They could at least give us a blurb on the site or something.
Anyone like my new avatar? haha I need to serious find something else to watch other Power Rangers and Beyblade, I miss Chuck and Hell's Kitchen is terrible this year
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hell's Kitchen is terrible this year

Really, how is it bad this year?
I used to watch Hell's Kitchen, I dropped watching it though as the food channel is no longer available.
Love the white ranger GeneralHawx. xD I preferred him in Mighty Morphin' compared to turbo rangers.

You should try watching the first 10-15 or so of the samurai sentai shinkenger, it's really good until they had to tone it down.

I liked Juuken sentai Gekirangers as well, btu that's because I have a tendency to like anything martial arts.
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hell's Kitchen is terrible this year

Really, how is it bad this year?
I used to watch Hell's Kitchen, I dropped watching it though as the food channel is no longer available.

What the Food Channel is no longer available WTFun? They are purely milking the series to get money now, if Chef Ramsey really wants new chefs at his disposal do it on your own picking from the most elite chefs in the world.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Love the white ranger GeneralHawx. xD I preferred him in Mighty Morphin' compared to turbo rangers.

You should try watching the first 10-15 or so of the samurai sentai shinkenger, it's really good until they had to tone it down.

I liked Juuken sentai Gekirangers as well, btu that's because I have a tendency to like anything martial arts.

I should get around watching Super Sentai, I heard it's better I'll look up the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger btw which series is it suppose to be in the Saban version or Disney?
I'm not sure if a dubbed version was released, I believe this ended only 1-2 years ago IIRC. It definitely is better, however at some points it becomes geared towards smaller kids a bit more than usual. A lot better than the americanised versions though. Completely different storyline.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They cannot give us those rights because it would be outside of their "established merchandise channels". However, apparently they appreciate our support ...

ahhh probley because they just have it licenced for english realse and TT owns all the rights for it or something.At least they apperciate this site i guess thats at least something
Power Ranger was always geared for children unless you talk about Kimberly haha
I still think MMPR was legit. Ninja Storm wasn't awful either.
I went on the new harry potter ride, twas awesome!
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:24 AM)fragbait Wrote: I still think MMPR was legit. Ninja Storm wasn't awful either.

It very much legit, which is why I've gone back to watch the series a couple times now lol sometimes I just like to see what they've done with the series and I usually end up watching a couple episodes to see if it can compare to it
Hah, never stopped it from being awesome though. I mean more so than the American version which often tries to set it as a more action oriented/fantasy storyline, at least IMO.
Online for 4 weeks, Woo~Hoo~!

(But I'm pretty sure someone will surpass me soon. Unhappy)
Hah, 4 weeks, but not 1 month Congratulations.
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:11 PM)Diamond Wrote: Online for 4 weeks, Woo~Hoo~!

Meh, I'll just leave my account on for a month.
Haha, Congrats!
I don't know why i'm asking this (probably out of an instant addiction), but who here has a facebook account?
MMPR is incredibly cheesy. Like really over the top cheese. I tried watching the remastered version on ABC, and with the added comic book effects, and the actual shows footage, I couldn't handle that anymore.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:59 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: I don't know why i'm asking this (probably out of an instant addiction), but who here has a facebook account?

Facebook is legit man. I has.
I'm surprised by how many people keep PM'ing me 'cause they think I'm the host of BoG. =/
What's BoG? Chessy shows make things fun to watch haha why do you think I like watching Beyblade it's super over the top. Diamond congrats on four weeks this is my 900 post I believe. Smile
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:24 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What's BoG?

Beys of Glory.
Hmm I wonder if Daegor ever actually sleeps but then again I'm up myself haha