Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If only half of them remained active, hah.

So true...
Dudes, did anyone else notice the WBO crash.
For me, it crashed for like 5 minutes saying it reached the maximum connection limit. o_o
That happens sometimes when the server itself is victim of a direct 'SPAM' attack, and our host does their best to fix the situation by banning the offending IP addresses. We cannot really do anything.
Oh man, those hamster toys scare me.
Damn, that jump happened hella fast. I remember someone saying OtC having about 3000, too, I think. Surprised that still not too many people are posting. ><
oh zhu zhu pets my cuzin has some and the kung fu ones and the kung fu one tackeled the nice cute one and went on a RAMPAGE
They're the Furbys of this generation. Which means we'll have mutant hamsters on the loose soon.
Im becoming afraid I keep hearing farmyard animals.
compltly random but IT HAS TO BE HEINZ LOL
I thinkk Zhu Zhu pets will band to gether one day and suffocate us in there fluffy hamsterness..
Ugh Zhu Zhu Pets are creepy *shudder*

do they even have any that arent hamsters?
Yeah, there are those rabbit ones.... I heard their gonna make pig and frogs ones...
I heard that they will make pigs too...
I don't really understand the fun in those..
they have racoons and rabbits
My friend got an iphone 4, for getting on honour roll and i get a pat on the back Unhappy
its better than nothing!
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:10 AM)souless1234 Wrote: My friend got an iphone 4, for getting on honour roll and i get a pat on the back Unhappy

my parents are the same

one of my friends gets 50 bucks for every A on his report card and i get a "good job! keep it up!" from my parents
Not much better though. Tongue_out

Did anyone else notice the amount of signature shops and stories popping on the Off-Topic forum?
that friend i was talking about, he's smart. he gets at LEAST 4 A's on his report card($200 right there). i'm lucky if I even get 1
So, the MCM expo's coming up next week. Anyone here going?
IMO, Glee Cast > Original song artists :3
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:59 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So, the MCM expo's coming up next week. Anyone here going?
Most likely , but you know that by now hah.
Wow, the first time I logged in for months, and I see 43 members online. I'm really proud of how well the WBO is going!