Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Oh Poison Hydra, Knockout Odin, and Lord Spriggan are left from the GT. I know we talked about Shu probably not returning, but do you think we might get Hydra or Odin's owner? Burst has been able to introduce 2 to 4 bladers/beys at the final quarter of their shows (Naoki/Jin/Akira, Kurt/Norman, Kitt) and ymmv on this, it's mostly worked out.
(Nov. 30, 2019  1:20 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Oh Poison Hydra, Knockout Odin, and Lord Spriggan are left from the GT. I know we talked about Shu probably not returning, but do you think we might get Hydra or Odin's owner? Burst has been able to introduce 2 to 4 bladers/beys at the final quarter of their shows (Naoki/Jin/Akira, Kurt/Norman, Kitt) and ymmv on this, it's mostly worked out.

Usually they are released with their debut in the anime, so I don’t think they will appear in the anime. Who knows though.
This has been bugging me for a while but would free have beat Shu if his didn't mess up his arm against valt because i feel like he definitely would have beaten valt but idk about shu
(Dec. 11, 2019  4:51 PM)Requim Wrote: This has been bugging me for a while but would free have beat Shu if his didn't mess up his arm against valt because i feel like he definitely would have beaten valt but idk about shu
Free wouldn't have beaten Valt. He was clearly pushing himself to the limit in order to win, but his body couldn't take it. Also Free, lost to Valt in Cho-Z.
(Dec. 11, 2019  4:51 PM)Requim Wrote: This has been bugging me for a while but would free have beat Shu if his didn't mess up his arm against valt because i feel like he definitely would have beaten valt but idk about shu
I always wondered about that, but at the end of the day since Shu was the main antagonist and final boss I assume it was pretty much definite that Shu would have beat him.
In beybkase burst rise the big five are it right, if so the  team members are Dante, valt, authur, auger and phi right if this not right tell me
This post should have a more descriptive title. Also, it’s the GT 3 which are Blind, Pot(whatever his English name is), and Delta
PegasusRider More to the point, this question should go into the anime and manga subforum. In the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...hts--85226 thread. I'm going to move it.

Please don't open any more threads with bad titles for questions about the anime and manga. You've got 44 posts, you should know better by now. Smile
(Dec. 11, 2019  5:17 PM)g2_Geist Fafnir got burst once after having beated Cho_z Valkyrie several times in a practice match, so technically Free never lost to Valt. Forfeit aside, officially he ever lost once by Phi in two entire seasons Wrote:
Free wouldn't have beaten Valt. He was clearly pushing himself to the limit in order to win, but his body couldn't take it. Also Free, lost to Valt in Cho-Z.
Anyone else feel like drum got strong a bit too fast? I mean he beat Arthur who beat aiga 2-0 do technically isn’t he stronger than the champion by now? Same with Delta And Gwynn who’s a new blader
So we can speculate that b-157 is a defence type evolution.
It's Most likely going to be Genesis but what's your opinion. I'm well aware that Ashura broke in the Manga and is defence type. But if we follow the non main protagonist rule Ashura can just be repaired.
Folks, don't report this thread. It's the Anime and Manga speculation version of the B-157 product thread. If they were to post this musing in the Beyblade General product thread, they'd be reported, and rightly so. This is for speculation about what it will be in the media versions.

Edit: Actually, does this need it's own thread? I'm not sure it does! I think maybe we can just put this into Anime/Manga random thoughts.
Gwyn is best boy, prove me wrong!
Merry Xmas guys ????
Also Happy Birthday Lui ? ?????
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:29 PM)Gember Wrote: Gwyn is best boy, prove me wrong!
He's great but damn he learned a bit too much from Arthur lately.
Btw, what characters do you find underrated or characters you like but most people don't?
(Dec. 27, 2019  9:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:29 PM)Gember Wrote: Gwyn is best boy, prove me wrong!
He's great but damn he learned a bit too much from Arthur lately.

The character shift was actually quite confusing and derailing. I had Gwynn as this mysterious type like Free with a bit of Valt and Aiga's determination to win and create their best Bey partner, but the sudden hostility (like Shu out-of-the-blue masquerading as Red Eye without the actual mask to Valt and company) to Drum in an attempt to replicate Arthur's destructive streak was kinda off-putting and not exactly a great move plot-wise. Unless there may be some sort of Phi-esque mentality here, the abrupt change along with the leaked design of the Big Bang Genesis makes me think that he will eventually have to destroy Apocalypse like Phoenix did with Hades.

That aside, even Arthur's menacing facade just melted as soon as he was beat by Drum with plot armor. Lots of character shifts in GT, especially Delta, who was initially a darker version of Bey-obsessed Shu then suddenly becoming more friendly with Drum once his Bey got rekt. Like, what was going on? Does plot progression even matter now in GT?

I would've liked it more if they regressed to having lots of Bladers competing in a tournament like the 1st season, then maybe the product designers would put a bit more effort in making newer Chips as well along with the released Bases
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Btw, what characters do you find underrated or characters you like but most people don't?

For the OG series, I think Ming-Ming gets more hate than she deserves. Sure, she can be smug and annoying but what I enjoy about her is that she isn't a completely stereotypical mean celebrity, she has shown that she genuinely adores her fans and is as passionate about Beyblading as anyone else. There's also a little jab about her working in a fast food restaurant beforehand, so I emphasized with her when she became scared (working in fast food joints are a nightmare). At least she's not a certain stupid, unlikeable bratty kid from MFB with an annoying personality and spouts "Amazing, huh?!" every five seconds per episode. Speaking of MFB...

Kenta is underrated. He's not a character whose hated (more of a mixed bag) but he doesn't get enough love. He's a very determined character who starts off as a complete coward who runs away to a guy who can stand up to bullies to a guy who earned his respect from Ryuga and to a guy who isn't afraid to stand up to the god of destruction. His character development is great, he should've been the main character.

Now I do like Gingka, but I feel like after the first MFB season, he doesn't have as much of a drive to win since he's pretty much strong from the get go and has his dad alive. Kenta would've made a more interesting main character.

For Burst, it's definitely Fumiya for sure. A lot of fans dislike him simply for replacing Free, but I find him to be a hilarious character with a more interesting personality than Free (yeah, sorry...) and a neat little backstory that explains his attitude and why he has Fafnir, which is why he's my favourite GT character.

Now for a reversal, is there a character you hate but everyone else likes? Or a character you think is overrated?
(Jan. 01, 2020  6:34 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  5:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Btw, what characters do you find underrated or characters you like but most people don't?

For the OG series, I think Ming-Ming gets more hate than she deserves. Sure, she can be smug and annoying but what I enjoy about her is that she isn't a completely stereotypical mean celebrity, she has shown that she genuinely adores her fans and is as passionate about Beyblading as anyone else. There's also a little jab about her working in a fast food restaurant beforehand, so I emphasized with her when she became scared (working in fast food joints are a nightmare). At least she's not a certain stupid, unlikeable bratty kid from MFB with an annoying personality and spouts "Amazing, huh?!" every five seconds per episode. Speaking of MFB...

Kenta is underrated. He's not a character whose hated (more of a mixed bag) but he doesn't get enough love. He's a very determined character who starts off as a complete coward who runs away to a guy who can stand up to bullies to a guy who earned his respect from Ryuga and to a guy who isn't afraid to stand up to the god of destruction. His character development is great, he should've been the main character.

Now I do like Gingka, but I feel like after the first MFB season, he doesn't have as much of a drive to win since he's pretty much strong from the get go and has his dad alive. Kenta would've made a more interesting main character.

For Burst, it's definitely Fumiya for sure. A lot of fans dislike him simply for replacing Free, but I find him to be a hilarious character with a more interesting personality than Free (yeah, sorry...) and a neat little backstory that explains his attitude and why he has Fafnir, which is why he's my favourite GT character.

Now for a reversal, is there a character you hate but everyone else likes? Or a character you think is overrated?

Shu fo' sho' was too overrated. I also honestly disliked Valt for being slumped as some trophy champion during Drum's era
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:09 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: In beybkase burst rise the big five are it right, if so the  team members are Dante, valt, authur, auger and phi right if this not right tell me

First of all Big 5 has never been established after Cho-Z nor GT. Only the strongest blader in the world, the top rankings, Z4, and GT3 have been mentioned Big 5 has not been mentioned any where after God series. 

If I were to make the best assumption on the end of GT Big 5 it would be 

1. Drum
2. Delta
3. Gwyn
4. Arthur
5. Aiga
6. Valt
7. Phi
8. Shu
9. Free
10. Kit
11. Hearts
12. Lui

Underrated in GT
1. Valt
2. Aiga
As of majority

Underrated in Cho-Z 
1. Ranjiro
2. Fubuki
3. Suoh 
4. Lui
5. Count Knight
6. Evel 

Underrated in God
1. Ruwei 
2. Joshua
3. Sisco
3. Cuza
4. Boa
5. Norman 
6. Ghasem 
7. Kurt
8. Wakiya
9. Daina
10. Kensuke

Underrated in Season 1
1. Daina
2. Rantaro
3. Kensuke
4. Orochi
5. Hoji
6. Yugo
7. Ukiyo
8. Quon 
9. Gabe 
10. Naoki 
11. Jin
12. Ben
13. Akira
TIL Duel *Masters had a “collabaration” with Beyblade Burst (they made a card based on Valt’s Valkyrie.)
(Jan. 05, 2020  12:43 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: TIL Duel Monsters had a “collabaration” with Beyblade Burst (they made a card based on Valt’s Valkyrie.)

That sounds cool, can I see it?
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:35 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  12:43 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: TIL Duel Monsters had a “collabaration” with Beyblade Burst (they made a card based on Valt’s Valkyrie.)

That sounds cool, can I see it?

It was Duel Masters not Duel Monsters my bad sorry ;___; but here’s the card: https://duelmasters.fandom.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Dogiragon
(Jan. 06, 2020  7:37 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:35 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: That sounds cool, can I see it?

It was Duel Masters not Duel Monsters my bad sorry ;___; but here’s the card: https://duelmasters.fandom.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Dogiragon

Jeez, that looks soo cool.