Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 02, 2020  3:03 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: The gimmick also got it stuck on launchers all the time
Fair, when I had a Beyblade event on campus, I could NOT get that thing to spin without it messing up the launch. Its probably because Hasbro, but did the Japanese/Takara Tomy version have the same issues too?
No.
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:03 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Fair, when I had a Beyblade event on campus, I could NOT get that thing to spin without it messing up the launch. Its probably because Hasbro, but did the Japanese/Takara Tomy version have the same issues too?
No.
Lucky Japan. Seriously, the Beyblade Burst Official Youtube page showed a video with Revive Phoenix with the armor on they got it to spin perfectly....HOW?!
Well if Phi doesn't return, how about Hearts?
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:54 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: No.
Lucky Japan. Seriously, the Beyblade Burst Official Youtube page showed a video with Revive Phoenix with the armor on they got it to spin perfectly....HOW?!
Well if Phi doesn't return, how about Hearts?
There's no reason for Hearts to return without Phi
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: The gimmick also got it stuck on launchers all the time
Fair, when I had a Beyblade event on campus, I could NOT get that thing to spin without it messing up the launch. Its probably because Hasbro, but did the Japanese/Takara Tomy version have the same issues too?

The same problem does happen with TT, and it can damage the launcher more than the Hasbro one because a heavier Bey is getting stuck. It's just a problem about Phoenix taking a click while getting launched, which releases the armor.
[Image: Otegm67x3o0OjWral_A1-kpxzQnKdoSgQP57k0UF...50-h750-no]very funny me me

That issue is probably due to how you attach all Phoenix iterations. You're supposed to load your Bey into the Launcher holding the Disk/Frame/Driver area and twisting onto the prongs to secure. If you do it right, you should be able to launch without problems. Otherwise, you're already making the Armor click off prior to launch if you twist/hold using the Layer/Armor

Edit: in case you're using a heavier combo for pP or any iterations of Phoenix, I'd advice you use an LR Long Winder Launcher and gradually pull on the ripcord for best results. LR Bey Launchers have more components/gears inside so more complex innards = worse lifespan
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:52 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What do you guys think of the connection between Delta and Diaboros: healthy, toxic, manipulative? Any speculations?

irdk, it just seems that Delta is projecting his warfreak/bloodlust through Diabolos, as some sort of justification to be a jerk/show-off during battles. He just proves the fact that you go bad when your focus/goal is not socially in line with your means (it all started with Shu, then Aiga, then now Delta)

I totallly agree with this. It does seem that there's bloodlust and thats it.

Dont know about you guys.
I think I conjured up a really dark Fan Theory. The theory that like Ash in pokemon, Valt could be in a coma.

Here are the full details:

(Feb. 10, 2020  3:44 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think I conjured up a really dark Fan Theory. The theory that like Ash in pokemon, Valt could be in a coma.

Or... Valt is just a loser with bad combos that lost to better ones. But if he is in a coma... then my favorite scenes and characters probably don’t exist...
(Feb. 10, 2020  3:53 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  3:44 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think I conjured up a really dark Fan Theory. The theory that like Ash in pokemon, Valt could be in a coma.

Or... Valt is just a loser with bad combos that lost to better ones. But if he is in a coma... then my favorite scenes and characters probably don’t exist...

I feel like he is in a coma though, with all of the events in the anime, it could be true.

Why does everyone forgot Valt was a lot more calmer in ChoZ and was more focused on just getting Valkyire repaired and getting someone to help Aiga break out of his darkness? Heck, for as little as we see of him in the Super Saiyan 4 saga, Valt has improved as a mentor, which people still say was a major criticism of season 3 Valt.

(Feb. 03, 2020  1:44 PM)harryoftheess Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: irdk, it just seems that Delta is projecting his warfreak/bloodlust through Diabolos, as some sort of justification to be a jerk/show-off during battles. He just proves the fact that you go bad when your focus/goal is not socially in line with your means (it all started with Shu, then Aiga, then now Delta)

I totallly agree with this. It does seem that there's bloodlust and thats it.

Dont know about you guys.
Or its jealously for Valt focusing on Drum's potential directed into anger and desire for a partner who acknowledges his strength. There's a lot to interpret when it comes to Delta.
Okay question, is Valt boring in GT or just underulitized? Is there anything good you guys like about GT Valt?
Hey guys I had this weird dream about Beyblade Burst Sparkling. Hearts from Cho-Z came back with a new design and his bey was a sparkling Regulus lol. I like to try and find meaning in most of my dreams but this one I’m not so sure. I had a dream about GT Trident but we got Poison Hydra instead which coincidentally had a shock absorbing gimmick just like Trident. What do you guys think?
(Feb. 13, 2020  6:22 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay question, is Valt boring in GT or just underulitized? Is there anything good you guys like about GT Valt?
If Valt battled more, it would've been great.
(Feb. 15, 2020  4:24 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Hey guys I had this weird dream about Beyblade Burst Sparkling. Hearts from Cho-Z came back with a new design and his bey was a sparkling Regulus lol. I like to try and find meaning in most of my dreams but this one I’m not so sure. I had a dream about GT Trident but we got Poison Hydra instead which coincidentally had a shock absorbing gimmick just like Trident. What do you guys think?
Yeah i often have beyblade dreams too one was about after arthur had beaten aiga he went on to battle lord spriggans owner who looked like shu but had longer wilder hair tips dyed red and was dressed like hearts with a lord spriggan color palette and then i had a dream that one of the first few sparking beys would be a kitsune bey
(Feb. 15, 2020  4:24 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Hey guys I had this weird dream about Beyblade Burst Sparkling. Hearts from Cho-Z came back with a new design and his bey was a sparkling Regulus lol. I like to try and find meaning in most of my dreams but this one I’m not so sure. I had a dream about GT Trident but we got Poison Hydra instead which coincidentally had a shock absorbing gimmick just like Trident. What do you guys think?

I had another dream about Sparkling Regulus 
As well Kerbeus last night Lmao
I still wonder who voiced Valtryek anyway?
Sounds a tad bit like Kimlinh Tran, but I still might not know, since I’m watching past episode 32 and still wondering.
the GT anime and manga are so different, but I think I prefer manga over anime
I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

Fun Fact: Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the BeyTuber World Championships, alongside my design and functions of Quasar Galahad, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with a Black aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Overall, I really like Gwyn as a character and he is very relatable for me personally. His backstory makes a lot of sense, once you look deeper into it. In my opinion he's an amazing character and I am excited for the future of Gwyn and Genesis.

Here are some additional quotes from the biography of my Original Character Garrett Rossgard which I gave to Hiro Morita in Paris alongside all info about my Quasar Galahad.

"Garrett Rossgard is a very passionate Blader ...
He knows a lot about Beyblade, history and astrophysics. His role model is Sir Galahad from arthurian legends ...
... he was different than the rest. He has Asperger Syndrome, yet he is very intelligent. He was not very good at socializing so he always played with himself tho he never lost the goal out of his eyes: training every day and making it to the top of the Beyblade World League ...
... he felt a dark force possessing him and giving him more power. ... Garrett knew that now nobody would stand in his way from now on and that soon everyone will fear him instead of him fearing the others.
... He is usually very calm, friendly and kind-hearted, but whenever he felt insulted or pushed into a corner, the dark side of him took over and he counterattacked and destroyed the opposing Bey without mercy. ..."

Garrett has two Galahad's: one that is white, gold and turquise with a cosmic aura and another one that is purple, gold and red with a darkness aura.

Now replace Garrett Rossgard and Galahad with Gwyn Ronny and Genesis and see what happens.
(Feb. 29, 2020  8:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

Fun Fact: Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the BeyTuber World Championships, alongside my design and functions of Quasar Galahad, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with a Black aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Overall, I really like Gwyn as a character and he is very relatable for me personally. His backstory makes a lot of sense, once you look deeper into it. In my opinion he's an amazing character and I am excited for the future of Gwyn and Genesis.

Here are some additional quotes from the biography of my Original Character Garrett Rossgard which I gave to Hiro Morita in Paris alongside all info about my Quasar Galahad.

He knows a lot about Beyblade, history and astrophysics. His role model is Sir Galahad from arthurian legends ...
... he was different than the rest. He has Asperger Syndrome, yet he is very intelligent. He was not very good at socializing so he always played with himself tho he never lost the goal out of his eyes: training every day and making it to the top of the Beyblade World League ...
... he felt a dark force possessing him and giving him more power. ... Garrett knew that now nobody would stand in his way from now on and that soon everyone will fear him instead of him fearing the others.
... He is usually very calm, friendly and kind-hearted, but whenever he felt insulted or pushed into a corner, the dark side of him took over and he counterattacked and destroyed the opposing Bey without mercy. ..."

Garrett has two Galahad's: one that is white, gold and turquise with a cosmic aura and another one that is purple, gold and red with a darkness aura.

Now replace Garrett Rossgard and Galahad with Gwyn Ronny and Genesis and see what happens.

That is interesting, maybe Morita did read your ideas and added his twists being corrupted etc. I see Gwyn as a monk, absolute studious and I would say statistical guy that means says does things on his calculations. If I had a genie I would summon gwyn that will me all that good abilities to do AP Calc and AP Physics lmao...
(Mar. 01, 2020  12:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  8:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

That is interesting, maybe Morita did read your ideas and added his twists being corrupted etc. I see Gwyn as a monk, absolute studious and I would say statistical guy that means says does things on his calculations. If I had a genie I would summon gwyn that will me all that good abilities to do AP Calc and AP Physics lmao...

Garrett's and Gwyn's basic story and character traits are identical in most parts except for the corruption part. Garrett Rossgard also got corrupted and became the main antagonist just like Gwyn, but the reason for the corruption was a different one. Gwyn got corrupted, because he couldn't handle the unexpected imperfect miscalculation and Garrett got corrupted because he suffered under a science experiment and was vunerable to the deception of darkness similar to how Shu was deceived by Ashton during the Requiem Project. But they both got corrupted, yet Gwyn's corruption is more relateable for more people.
I hope victories is a high level bey club like bc sol in sparking but still has the same number of members. Then they could easily use drum for a tournament and won’t have to worry to much about him later (except maybe using him in the finale)
Do you guys think they'll be a crossover between all the Beyblade series like the plastic gen,Metal fight saga,and Burst series?I would love to see all of those legends like Tyson,Gingka,and Valt interact with each other.
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:54 AM)snoc Wrote: I hope victories is a high level bey club like bc sol in sparking but still has the same number of members. Then they could easily use drum for a tournament and won’t have to worry to much about him later (except maybe using him in the finale)

I would like more team tournaments. Sure Victories vs Hell is cool so far, but we never really see other teams. I guess you can argue the GT3 were a team but ehhh, and Spark Devils/Wings only had Fumiya as a main blader. Now I wish GT was even longer just to see if Fumiya would've garnered more members.