Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Is there an official name when Aiga Hair goes crazy?
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Is there an official name when Aiga Hair goes crazy?

Not sure, but this kind of thing should probably go in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:04 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah true my bad

No, you're actually fine. This is the anime/manga random thoughts.
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:39 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:04 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah true my bad

No, you're actually fine. This is the anime/manga random thoughts.

It was moved here.
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:39 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: No, you're actually fine. This is the anime/manga random thoughts.

It was moved here.

Ah. My bad. Why did they move the whole conversation?
Watched zankye’s video earlier with Ichika and now I wish Beyblade Burst kinda did with that the Metal saga did for older beys. Those like Lera, Team Chandora, Team Lovushka, and others had the same...layer with different fusion wheels or setups, but they still had bit-beasts/avatars and their own special moves. Jango sorta had a Blast Beat like move.

It doesn’t have to be all the supporting/minor characters, but at the very worst, those that should've gotten these treatment besides Tokonatsu are: the other members of Team Rideout (at least Shinki and Kyo), Sasha, Rickson, Stan, Koji, and Ichika.
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Is there an official name when Aiga Hair goes crazy?

Idk if this is the official name or the fan made name but in Cho-Z/Turbo it's called Cho-Z/Turbo Resonance and in GT/Rise it's called GT/Rise Resonance.
(Mar. 10, 2020  6:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Watched zankye’s video earlier with Ichika and now I wish Beyblade Burst kinda did with that the Metal saga did for older beys. Those like Lera, Team Chandora, Team Lovushka, and others had the same...layer with different fusion wheels or setups, but they still had bit-beasts/avatars and their own special moves. Jango sorta had a Blast Beat like move.

It doesn’t have to be all the supporting/minor characters, but at the very worst, those that should've gotten these treatment besides Tokonatsu are: the other members of Team Rideout (at least Shinki and Kyo), Sasha, Rickson, Stan, Koji, and Ichika.

yo do you know maybe where can i find subbed metal fusion or maybe in japanese..cant find it anywhere..
Wait a minute...GT only had two stamina beys...>Fumiya and Pot...my favorite characters.....OMGBEYBLADEBURSTGTISTHEWORSTSEASONEVERANDIHATE EVERYTH---nah nah I'm kidding, though I'm surprised the number was so small. We usually get three to five bladers a season for each of the four types. Then again, we got 15 blades instead of 16, with Hydra being Defense, Odin Attack, and Spriggan Balance, so maybe that played a factor.

Maybe zankye had a point and Victories vs Hell should've been a four vs four, always wanted to see Joe vs Fumiya.
(Mar. 21, 2020  1:30 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Maybe zankye had a point and Victories vs Hell should've been a four vs four, always wanted to see Joe vs Fumiya.

I second that. I lost interest when Blindt bowed out.  A tournament arc with only five bladers isn't very interesting.
(Mar. 21, 2020  3:15 AM)Cat Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2020  1:30 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Maybe zankye had a point and Victories vs Hell should've been a four vs four, always wanted to see Joe vs Fumiya.

I second that. I lost interest when Blindt bowed out.  A tournament arc with only five bladers isn't very interesting.
Should've been Drum, Amane, Delta, Valt, Aiga, Fumiya vs Gwyn, Arthur, Blind, Joe, Lodin. 6 vs 5. That would've been epic.
Why is Xander sometimes nice and then other times mean? hmmm
(Mar. 22, 2020  3:26 AM)beybread Wrote: Why is Xander sometimes nice and then other times mean? hmmm
This is actually a pretty interesting thought. I wouldn’t say he is mean, but rather super competitive since he is usually only serious when it comes to competition which can sometimes make him seem aggressive or rude when he is really just driven.
I’ve heard of gold and dark turbo and know what they mean but what does superior turbo signify
Valt and Cuza should be cousins
(Mar. 23, 2020  1:16 AM)Breakerz Wrote: I’ve heard of gold and dark turbo and know what they mean but what does superior turbo signify
It signifys elegance and superiority like it’s supposed to signify regalia genesises vibe and how it’s colors give off a very royal and beautiful vibe
(Mar. 23, 2020  1:16 AM)Breakerz Wrote: I’ve heard of gold and dark turbo and know what they mean but what does superior turbo signify

In a brief way, it means nothing but a turbo only made for Genesis, but better than Gold Turbo hence the name "superior"
(Mar. 23, 2020  9:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

In a brief way, it means nothing but a turbo only made for Genesis, but better than Gold Turbo hence the name "superior"

Actually I have a bit of a different take on what superior turbo is. Yes, I agree that it signifies a superior bond but I think there is more to it. I think it has something to do with how Gwynn uses math to visualize the perfect and superior strategy for a match, when the bey flows on that path that is when I believe it reaches superior turbo. This would also explain why only Gwynn has reached this level of power considering he is the only one intelligent enough to do so.
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  9:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: In a brief way, it means nothing but a turbo only made for Genesis, but better than Gold Turbo hence the name "superior"

Actually I have a bit of a different take on what superior turbo is. Yes, I agree that it signifies a superior bond but I think there is more to it. I think it has something to do with how Gwynn uses math to visualize the perfect and superior strategy for a match, when the bey flows on that path that is when I believe it reaches superior turbo. This would also explain why only Gwynn has reached this level of power considering he is the only one intelligent enough to do so.

aside from all you wrote which I agree.  I also think that superior turbo looks like a balance between dark and light for example Arthur and blind are the only 2 with dark turbo while the rest has gold turbo the main heroes I mean. gwyn can use his superior turbo which shine way brighter than gold turbo but also can be a little bit evil that crazy hair mode of his who which in this mode gwyn is a bit destructive he Doesn't mind going for the break sometimes but still maintain superior turbo which could be a symbol that he can be a bit evil(it's more his frustrated and jealous) but still his not actually evil since he can easely get back to his normal self without any problem .
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually I have a bit of a different take on what superior turbo is. Yes, I agree that it signifies a superior bond but I think there is more to it. I think it has something to do with how Gwynn uses math to visualize the perfect and superior strategy for a match, when the bey flows on that path that is when I believe it reaches superior turbo. This would also explain why only Gwynn has reached this level of power considering he is the only one intelligent enough to do so.

aside from all you wrote which I agree.  I also think that superior turbo looks like a balance between dark and light for example Arthur and blind are the only 2 with dark turbo while the rest has gold turbo the main heroes I mean. gwyn can use his superior turbo which shine way brighter than gold turbo but also can be a little bit evil that crazy hair mode of his who which in this mode gwyn is a bit destructive he Doesn't mind going for the break sometimes but still maintain superior turbo which could be a symbol that he can be a bit evil(it's more his frustrated and jealous) but still his not actually evil since he can easely get back to his normal self without any problem .
That actually does kind of make sense since superior turbo changed to a dark color when Gwynn used his new special move in his crazy form in the latest episode !
Divebomb attacks in Cho-Z don't have the best track record now do they...

Aiga made his own Bloody Squall with Z Dive only for Lui to counter with Dragon Scream.

Lui tried to wreck Aiga again with Bloody Squall only for Z Slash to barely pull through.

Kyle tried to use a freaking CHAIN COUNTER on Free only for it to get Absorb Breaked.

Kitt's Spinning Knight Flyer couldn't put Valt's Awakening Blades back inside.

Aiga overcame Final Dead Impact with Super Z Sword.

(Though Aiga using Z Dive to finally beat Xhan was dope), ironically, these would've been perfect to use against Arthur since Apocalypse can't really attack/defend much in the air.
Alright so this is what do i think about beyblade burst gt this season has the most potential but failed to deliver it for instance when i heard drum was from BC Sol I thought the story will revolve around BC Sol but no drum has to go to japan and the repetitive arks being repeated like how in cho z the first tournament boss was lui who hold Longinus then they repeated the ark with the same boss(Lodin longinus new owner) that was just disappointing for me next is the animation gt failed in the animation department sometimes the battles doesn't feel right just like when drum vs Aiga the last battle was lame in animation this should be because of the downside in the YouTube because if you were to compare all of the season gt has the most inconsistent animation and I know this season has the most amazing animation episodes ever but for the majority of the season wasn't the great at all for the plus are this season has the most amazing animated sequences like in ep 36, and 49 and this season has the coolest villan in all of burst gwnn ronny and that all i can say if i were to rate gt is an average season and gt for me is the weakest one out of the for season
1.Burst 9/10
2.God 9/10
3.Cho-Z 8/10
4. GT 7/10
My hopes for sparking is that a development for Hyuga and Hikaru and no more irrelevant beys.
I don’t really watch the gt episodes that much because for me it is annoying to Have to look for it on YouTube, but I hope that Xander or Xavier comes back in gt with a as new xcalius.